Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
A NEW HOPE - GODianity.... Living with TRUE Selfless Positive Intentions Towards Others....
    #3936169 - 03/18/05 02:40 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

A NEW HOPE - GODianity....  Living with TRUE Selfless Positive Intentions Towards Others....
As I consider myself to be of no denomination, as this is what seems to be a MAJOR factor that seperates us ALL from being as ONE people....  Also to be noted that the word "Denomination" is real close to "Demonination"....  Might as well make it complete by adding the "c" to make it "DemonicNation" - funny how that was so easy to "C"....  :wink:  Sorry if this offends ANYONE, but this is what I personally see to be the truth....  And I say this out of LOVE and PURE POSITIVE INTENTIONS to ALL....  :heart: 
I have thought of one way of religion that I would very much be willing to be part of that would be truly PURE....  And if I was to name this religion myself, it would be titled, "GODism"....  And we would(if so chosen) ALL practice "GODianity", and with an effort to be true and PURE "GODians"....  For this would be a PURE religion without any prudjudices toward ANYBODY that was acting out of PURE and POSITIVE INTENTIONS towards yourself and your fellow neighbors....  This is what I would consider to be TRUTH, and something I would be willing to stand up for....  To know the true intentions of GOD, and to act towards others in this same belief of being one with one another....  Just as GOD intented it to be, positive....  :heart:  :smile:
In a UNI-ted establishement that would hold such a FAITH, the new Holy Bible would be perhaps the 10 Commandments as a set of guidelines with the additional Commandments:
11. "Thou shalt act ONLY out of Positive Intentions towards one's self, and towards others, ALWAYS...."
And perhaps even a Commandment of Compassion and Humanity....
12. "Thou shalt SHARE one's Personal Self in SELFLESS positive intentions of LOVE, JOY, FAITH, and TRUST, in helping a fellow person in need of assistance, in whatever form that might be - for the betterment of mankind as it was meant to be...."
I am personally actually surprised these guidlines were not already part of the Commandments as they were originally written....!?  :shrug:  As once everyone lived in these ways without the "gunky" build-up of guilt weighing them down thru truly accepting Jesus Christ as the son of GOD into your hearts, everyone could live to be free of evil temptations and negative actions towards others....  And yes, because there was only one son of GOD in the past, I personally feel it to be VERY important to embrace, celebrate, and act on the FULL meaning of Jesus Christ's teachings and way of life, not just part of his life, his WHOLE life....  I am sure there is more in the Bible that needs to be within such a book, but I don't honestly know what parts those would be due to my ignorance of the Bible itself....  Perhaps it will be a new direction for myself in personal developement and understanding of GOD's TRUE words in a better way, and in looking for the flaws as DEVIOUSLY and DECEPTIVELY forced in by that of a MAN....  It should be very easy to spot such wrongful writings if the words were not pointing to a direction of Selfless Humanity and Humility - as those ARE the ONLY TRUE WORDS OF GOD.... 
For ANY questions that might come out of ME writing all of this, ask yourself, is this certain situation you might think to ask done out of Pure Selfless POSITIVE or NEGATIVE Intentions towards yourself and others....?    You will find your answers by just asking that simple question....  Remove your preconceived conditioned notions of what is right and wrong and be as an observer....  If you think in this way, you will see what is truly right and wrong....
NOW, perhaps it is time to ruffle some feathers, as some people may not accept the personal beliefs that I am learning on my own, and I am going to present to you openly, as I have NOTHING to be ashamed of in my beliefs, nor in sharing them....  As I will be pointing out FLAWS in our conditioned beliefs as we know them as commanded in *most* religions -as what little I honestly know about them....
OK, if I sit here and think to myself about some of the BIGGEST issues in the world that seems to drive people apart(besides the greed for power and money itself), they all lie within the parts of the Bible that ARE NOT part of the 10 Commandments - as we know them....  I sit and think about the Institution of Marriage....  Is this not a way of placing guilt for not living in a certain way....?  An "Institution"....?  WTF is that....?  God wrote nothing about "Institutions" -that I know of....?  It may be out of PURE noble intentions and respect to devote yourself to one person thru marriage, but if you do not get married and it is done out of PURE POSITVE INTENTIONS TOWARDS EACH OTHER, how can it be "wrong"....?  It seems that the ending of most marriages end in SEPERATION, or thru DIVORCE(a division), and this commonly results in much pain, for the parents as well as the children involved....  Maybe this is why (for the larger percentage of the USA) there are so many hardships and personal suffering due to "failed" marraiges....  Maybe "Marriage" was never meant to be for people that were not ready for it - in it's purest sense....?  Please discuss, I would really like to hear other's views on this....
Is marraige actually part of the writings of the Bible, or is it more part of the law of the land....? 
Either or, I would question the intentions of whoever made these rules to be something to follow....
Then comes another issue that greatly seperates AND divides us as a United PEOPLE....  Rules or beliefs as to state that homosexuality is wrong....  WTF is that....?  People are born to be what they are, it is not something anyone can do by writing laws or making anyone feel guilty for it, it is the way some people just ARE - as they are born, NATURALY....  It is not a choice for them....  It just is....  How are these people living life in negative intentions towards others....???  One cannot change the feelings one has for another when they are born with these types of feelings....  Why would anybody sit in judgement as to why this is considered wrong, besides the fact the it is written in the Bible, and we have been CONDITIONED to view it as wrong....?  Yeah, I know....  The Bible....  Did GOD himself put that Bible in your hands, or was it assembled, transcribed, and edited for the betterment of whoever did all of that stuff to it....?  I personally think God would be pretty upset at those very evil actions of whoever decided to take it upon themselves to change his words from what which was intended for MAN to be in the BOOK OF TRUTH, the BOOK OF GOD....
GODianity, so now we all have a way of religion that is "JUST", FAIR, and WELCOME to ALL....  Everybody is happy, and everybody is good....  What would we all go to Church and "Study" after we all got past the relevent parts of the Bible....?    Well, let me tell you....!  We would ALL CELEBRATE LIFE and ALL of the WONDERFUL things about it....!  And what better way than thru SHARING one's SELF....?  :smile:  :heart:  :sun:  We could share in ALL of the personal expressions of ourselves so as to let everyone be part of it....!  FOOD, MUSIC, ART, POETRY, IDEAS, and EVERYTHING else that would be considered "Personal"....!  As ALL would be done out of PURE POSITIVE INTENTIONS....!    NOW THAT sounds like a CHURCH and FELLOWSHIP that I would LOVE to go to....!  :smile:
Again, I will say that I am not a person that knows all, nor am I trying to be "smug" or "preachy", but this is what I know to be TRUTH....  I hope you see that one's "Spiritual Evolution" is just that, a learning process that one goes thru to find a completeness and uber JOY when looking at the world thru unstaind, and ACTING on personal choice of expressing one's feelings ONLY thru selfless positive actions towards another, as well as one's self....  As ONE.... 
THE HOLY UNIVERSE  <~~~Perhaps the name of the NEW BIBLE....  :smile:
WE....

:sun:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: A NEW HOPE - GODianity.... Living with TRUE Selfless Positive Intentions Towards Others.... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3936203 - 03/18/05 02:49 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Religion is not necessary for this.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: A NEW HOPE - GODianity.... Living with TRUE Selfless Positive Intentions Towards Others.... [Re: DNKYD]
    #3936433 - 03/18/05 03:59 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Indeed it isn't.... talking in respects to human beings born as they are, and calling it acceptable isn't acceptable either...

One could say a psychopath is born as a psychopath such that it is ok to do as they please for they were born that way. Don't attempt to explain the human condition by virtue of birthright.

One could say the same in regards to serial killers thereby not getting us any further... their is no ultimate anything, take it on a case by case basis in respects to the consequence of the individuals lifestyle... Denoting it as natural, or due to one's own respective mental heritage is rather useless.

Religion isn't necessary for it either... Uncommon sense is... since it's not inherently common, one must exercise uncommon sense to the degree necessary.

Edit:
You've provided several recourses in respects to your take on god PhanTomCat. Are you attempting to reconcile your beliefs or are you attempting something else?

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Edited by Psychoactive1984 (03/18/05 04:02 PM)

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Re: A NEW HOPE - GODianity.... Living with TRUE Selfless Positive Intentions Towards Others.... [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3936511 - 03/18/05 04:27 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Thoughts and actions are separate...

You can accept people as they are and love them, and give them sanctions for any damage they make to others.

If you put a person in jail because you know he is never going to stop being a danger to society, that does not mean you do not love them

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: A NEW HOPE - GODianity.... Living with TRUE Selfless Positive Intentions Towards Others.... [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #3936560 - 03/18/05 04:41 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

"the bigger a hope, the less the reward will be."
-Unknowing :P

based on the saying i jts forgot, and me ebing drunk.. :smile: god i love being.. :smile:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Re: A NEW HOPE - GODianity.... Living with TRUE Selfless Positive Intentions Towards Others.... [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3936730 - 03/18/05 05:15 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
Thoughts and actions are separate...
You can accept people as they are and love them, and give them sanctions for any damage they make to others.
If you put a person in jail because you know he is never going to stop being a danger to society, that does not mean you do not love them

:thumbup: :smile:  :heart:

Psychoactive1984, Your questions were just answered....  The "Birthrights" I was speaking of are NOT of negative intentions towards others....  The ones you named, were....    No need to debate any further....

WE....

--------------------

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: A NEW HOPE - GODianity.... Living with TRUE Selfless Positive Intentions Towards Others.... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3936757 - 03/18/05 05:18 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

PhanTomCat said:
Then comes another issue that greatly seperates AND divides us as a United PEOPLE.... Rules or beliefs as to state that homosexuality is wrong.... WTF is that....? People are born to be what they are, it is not something anyone can do by writing laws or making anyone feel guilty for it, it is the way some people just ARE - as they are born, NATURALY.... It is not a choice for them.... It just is.... How are these people living life in negative intentions towards others....??? One cannot change the feelings one has for another when they are born with these types of feelings.... Why would anybody sit in judgement as to why this is considered wrong, besides the fact the it is written in the Bible, and we have been CONDITIONED to view it as wrong....? Yeah, I know.... The Bible.... Did GOD himself put that Bible in your hands, or was it assembled, transcribed, and edited for the betterment of whoever did all of that stuff to it....? I personally think God would be pretty upset at those very evil actions of whoever decided to take it upon themselves to change his words from what which was intended for MAN to be in the BOOK OF TRUTH, the BOOK OF GOD....

I was talking in respects to this paragraph :shrug: just figured that it required a bit more specification...

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3936879 - 03/18/05 05:39 PM (19 years, 14 days ago)

That is cool, LOVE and PEACE BE WITH YOU my friend.....  :peace::heart:

WE....

--------------------

>^;;^<

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3938470 - 03/19/05 12:50 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

The system you describe already seems too complex and codified for it to show much benefit. Spiritual change can only occur within a person as they seek it, forming such a system that must be adhered to lies at odds with this, it should be the other way around. :wink:

Observe truth and allow for others to come to understand truth in subtle ways, but do not proclaim truth and command in the name of the truth. Let the universe flow in a less obstructed manner.... :laugh:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Re: A NEW HOPE - GODianity.... Living with TRUE Selfless Positive Intentions Towards Others.... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3938831 - 03/19/05 02:43 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Yeah, :lol: it was kind of a lot for one day now wasn't it....!  :shrug: 

My appologies to the world....  :blush:  :tongue:

NOW, I have a movie that I keep TALKING about going and watching, pehaps this would be the time.....

See yall on the flipside, if I an furtunate enough to make it AGAIN....!!!  :lol:  :tongue:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #3942089 - 03/19/05 10:26 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

11. "Thou shalt act ONLY out of Positive Intentions towards one's self, and towards others, ALWAYS...."
12. "Thou shalt SHARE one's Personal Self in SELFLESS positive intentions of LOVE, JOY, FAITH, and TRUST, in helping a fellow person in need of assistance, in whatever form that might be - for the betterment of mankind as it was meant to be...."
I am personally actually surprised these guidlines were not already part of the Commandments as they were originally written....!?

The 10 commandments did not say that specificaly, but as a whole, those meanings are implied.

When Jesus said "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." (since he fulfilled the 10 comandments) He summed up what you were trying to say in your 11th and 12th Commandments.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Jump to top Pages: 1