Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3932629 -

Twice. Once I was smoking with my friends in my friend's trailer(which has burned to the ground since then) and I couldn't breath. So I stepped outside and puked. Another time, I took a huge rip off my friend's gravity bong and got sick.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: Silversoul]
    #3933346 -

I was smoking some hydro at a concert and started coughing so hard I threw up it sucked I was super stoned but missed the concert because I was throwing up so hard  :whoa: :projectile: :rotfl: now when me and my friends look back on it we laugh our aasses off about it


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3933462 -

oh, ive never thrown up from being "dizzy" i thrown up cus my lungs and thoat were bleeding, i threw up these tubes and blood lookings shit, but i was soo high i didnt really give a shit, but the next day i did......


--------------------
------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: lilbilski4life]
    #3933580 -

I have a funny puke story from weed;

It was when we first started smoking, Hubby and I were watching Master and Commander and getting VERRY high. 

I kept watching those waves, up and down, and up and down...

...until I convinced myself I was seasick.  I had all the symptoms and the sick feeling was unbearable.  I ran to the bathroom and threw up. 

Haven't done it since then.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: MOTH]
    #3933653 -

only once, it was from some killer bud a friend in cali mailed me. man i had 7g of that stuff and it lasted forever


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3933658 -

Puking happens to the best of us, I just can't stand it when people drool in the bong.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: Jim]
    #3933705 -

Man, I was feeling down cus I missed St Paddys so I finally got my hands on a bag.. waited for 2 hours and walked a couple miles.. I got my shit and I was most dissapointed.. some regs/mids grade stuff.. hella overdry, a little processed..

but damn.. we smoked 3 bowls, and all I can say is DAMN. Its some hella chron.. I was impressed.. Scary Timmy dude hooked up.


--------------------
What is your major malfunction?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3935623 -

Yeah, I get this almost all the time I hit a bong. I don't vomit, but I have to get out of the room and get a glass of water.... It's crazy. and I hate it!


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3935652 -

I've never puked or felt like I was going to puke from weed. I've gotten really light-headed and fainted from standing up quickly after I've been sitting or laying down.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: mantis]
    #3936321 -

One of my friends brought some dick over to my house. We were using the vape, and he doesn't smoke much and doesn't think its anything because its not harsh smoke, so hes going to town on the vape bros. Anyways he gets extremely high and sits down on the couch. Me and my friend Jon proceed to smoke a bit of 5-MEO-DMT and while I'm tripping he just pukes all over my floor. And I ended up cleaning it up while on DMT. Lame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed? [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3936342 -

Ive thrown up twice from smoking weed and those 2 times was because i restricted oxygen from my mouth by holding a shirt over my mouth while i coughed. Moral of the story dont block your oxygen flow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,461 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917
* Arnold Swarzenegger smoking weed
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,181 20 08/19/03 02:17 AM
by khemfusion
* I quit weed and kratom at the same time and haven't felt this good in years lifeiswhatyoumake 680 5 05/04/21 08:04 PM
by morrowasted
* Crappy weed experience
( 1 2 all )
IrishGuy 3,046 29 12/02/04 05:58 AM
by Silven
* Whats so great about weed????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
I2ancid 19,666 164 11/06/13 10:45 AM
by Almond Flour
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,817 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* Weed and Studying
( 1 2 all )
bert 2,663 26 05/06/04 03:51 AM
by ivi
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,586 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,785 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 224 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.