Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXTCollection
Stranger

Hassling vendors for delivery times...
    #3834855 - 02/25/05 09:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ive noticed alot of posts on here nagging vendors about ship times. If youve never ordered from the sponsors here, allow me to share something...

It is a very tedious process to make sterile spore syringes. Ive known how to make them for almost 10 years, and I still buy them. Believe me when I say, 10$ - 20$ for a sterile product is a good price for the work put into it.

Now imagine doing this on a daily basis, for endless orders. It takes time to do these things, your hassling can effect my as well as others orders, knock it off.

I know what it is like to wait. My friend took a 3 year hiatus from the hobby, and after returning a couple weeks ago, he had to start from scratch. He didnt know where to turn to buy good spores, so he turned to the sponsors here at the shroomery.

This friend ordered from Sporesdirect, Spores101, and THE. All within a week, spent nearly a $100 at all three.

Let me share my experience with you. I got an email from THE about my pan cyan syringe. Said it would be shipped on Friday. A week later, I placed a $90 order for various prints and stuff. I emailed THE and he said the order was acknowledged, and I shouldve gotten an automatic email.

Guess what I didnt. Billions of pieces a day, and 1 or 2 may go missing, it does happen. No big deal, but THE was kind enough to inform me of unlisted prints, and offer to update my order, order rarities, switch out items, etc. He then said, I still have have your pan cyans here, Ill send them in the same box.

OMFG!!!!!!!!! I was lied too, it was never sent out. But wait, that email was automatic and couldnt inform me of delays.

You know what else? Without asking, he refunded one shipping charge and boxed em up in the same box, supposedly sent out today.

Sporesdirect, I ordered a 5 pack and 2 syringes. Do the math, 80-90$ in business. Man forgot my free print. I email him, he said send the address info and Ill send out.

I emailed sporesdirect a week later, (notice I waited a WEEK) and he said he forgot. I said no problemo, placed another order, emailed him to put it in the same box, and I put the same note in the paypal thingy. Got my shipping email yesterday.

2 very important points to be made -

They are human, with single person or maybe 2 or 3 person ops. Mistakes will be made, people will run behind. But if you hassle them, they probably wont want to talk to you. They will probably put you on the end of the list to be delt with, I would. But if you are a mature adult and kind about it, both SD and THE replied to over 6-7 emails within the same day.

Be realistic, give it a week in between pestering them. If they honestly forgot something, they will fix it, and they wont accuse you of stealing.

These people are NOT scammers, and even though I havent even seen my THE package, it will come. If not, dispute the charge. (rarities and the such take time to prep and all, I understand this)

Sporesdirect sent quality products with free shit too, and he also said he made good on the free prints. If he doesnt, believe me, you will be the first to know.

Ohh and an important point #2 -

If you want lots of FREE SHIT, IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO NEWER STRAINS, and all around warm fuzzy feeling from communicating w/ the vendors, SPEND MORE THAN 10 FUCKING DOLLARS or 1 measly syringe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: Hassling vendors for delivery times... [Re: XTCollection]
    #3835101 - 02/25/05 10:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:bow:
not to mention the F.A.Q. page on usps for those who send out with them print there own tracking #'s so according to usps the home tracking paid for labels are not updated till Time of delivery.

Great post.
Any shipping delays should be made public by the vendor if there is such a case...

Edited by Spores_Direct (02/25/05 10:25 PM)

Invisiblenewuser1492
Re: Hassling vendors for delivery times... [Re: Spores_Direct]
    #3835139 - 02/25/05 10:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

If you want lots of FREE SHIT, IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO NEWER STRAINS, and all around warm fuzzy feeling from communicating w/ the vendors, SPEND MORE THAN 10 FUCKING DOLLARS or 1 measly syringe.

I understand your point but I want proper "warm fuzzy" service for one syringe or one hundred.

I have had it in the past from a select vendor and am very happy with them. No one should think they need to order many prints or syringes to receive exceptional service.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Hassling vendors for delivery times... [Re: newuser1492]
    #3835219 - 02/25/05 10:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

most vendors give you that warm fuzzy fealing with out haveing to get 100$ worht of shit sporesdirect if prime example of this i was first to rate him and he gave me a free pint witch was lost in the mail or something then later after telling him it was no big deal sent me 5 count them 5 prints priority mail woot sporesdirect pwns

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Invisiblenewuser1492
Re: Hassling vendors for delivery times... [Re: onetime]
    #3835224 - 02/25/05 10:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'd bet most if not all vendors give "warm fuzzy" feelings for all orders.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Hassling vendors for delivery times... [Re: newuser1492]
    #3835272 - 02/25/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yeah the hawks eye always gives free ones out with order shamansplace gave me free seeds with my order mycosupply gives as good as deals as they can but make up for higher prices with great customer service i am a repeat mycosupply oreder lets who else have i orderd from pfjars is awsome mike hooked me up soo much last yr that i gave him a awsome christmas gift

i would say the shroomery vendors do all that they to help us out

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
Re: Hassling vendors for delivery times... [Re: onetime]
    #3835421 - 02/25/05 11:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i have to say that ralph has always been the best vendor i've dealt with - nice prints, dark syringes - and as far as customer service goes - he will alway's take care you. alway's a good businessman.

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
    #3835704 - 02/26/05 01:52 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

XTCollection said:It is a very tedious process to make sterile spore syringes. Ive known how to make them for almost 10 years, and I still buy them. Believe me when I say, 10$ - 20$ for a sterile product is a good price for the work put into it. Now imagine doing this on a daily basis, for endless orders. It takes time to do these things..

Ohh and an important point #2 -

True, it is tedious for a beginner to make a few syringes from a print, in a tiny slapped togather glove box, if they have never done it before. But, once you get the hang of things, have the expertice along with effective tools, it?s simple to mass produce sterile spore syringes on a cost effective basis.

You can fill a very large amount of syringes in a fairly short time by simply using a metered dosage syringe gun fed from a large sterile fluid reservoir. You simply use a long sterile IV tubing with a luer lock or luer slip head on both ends. One end on the gun & use the other end to fill syringes. If you care to make the investment, there are automated syringe filling machines that will fill 600 per hour.

You may even see the day come where sterile packaged syringes are simply sent empty & unopened, accompanied by a sterile vacutainer full of viable spore laden fluid. With a syringe gun, by hand you can fill several hundred vacutainers an hour & not even touch the syringe shipped out with it. That, I know.

Sure, sure, small clean room, flow hood & all that goes along with that. But, it?s not all that tough to muster it up. Especially, if you know where to buy clean legal bulk prints in multiple strains - wholesale.

The actual value & what the novice pays for is in the availability of this type spore in the USA. A fair profit should go to those who make the investment, have the expertise, take the time & trouble involved to make a quality spore syringe products available in States where they are legal.

The difficulty being, the more vendors sites, the stiffer the competition, which should keep prices at "fair market value".

Just my $0.02 cents :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

Re: Hassling vendors for delivery times... [Re: agar]
    #3835823 - 02/26/05 03:42 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i love your posts, agar.... even the old ones i dig out of the archive :wink:

--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Hassling vendors for delivery times... [Re: DSD]
    #3838456 - 02/26/05 06:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #3838513 - 02/26/05 06:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

XTCollection said:

It is a very tedious process to make sterile spore syringes. Ive known how to make them for almost 10 years, and I still buy them. 

You don't make your own syringes? :syringe:

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Hassling vendors for delivery times... [Re: ralphster44]
    #3838540 - 02/26/05 06:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I have had some very minor problems with one sponsor. To me I would rather wait and receive then to pester. I waited over a week, then emailed and got a promt response. However, when I finally did receive the package I realized I had given the wrong postal code, as well as not including my order number. In other words it was my fault for the delay.

OfflineXTCollection
Stranger

Re: Hassling vendors for delivery times... [Re: shroommachine]
    #3838554 - 02/26/05 06:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Nahh I dont like going thru the hassle. Im a freak about sterility, and so I tend to over do it. $10-20 for a syringe, that will last me a month to two, yah, worth my time and money.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag