Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebluedolphin

Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans
    #3521259 - 12/19/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Some Background

I've been fascinated by the psychedelic experience since I took my first RoboTrip 4 or 5 years ago. Since then, I've ingested as many different psychedelics as I could get my hands on. At first, I used very little discretion. I took DXM almost weekly for quite a while (with excellent results). I ate morning glory seeds and HBWR because they were easy to obtain. Then I moved on to mushrooms, research chemicals like 2C-I and 2C-B, and mescaline from San Pedro.

I have had excellent trips on all these substances, but it was with my discovery of LSD that I found a true psychedelic ally. And, in spite of the drought that many people have experienced looking for LSD, this chemical fell into my hands frequently over the last couple years, and I ate a lot of it. And I can confidently say that I was able to learn much more from one or two LSD experiences than I did with all other psychedelic drug use combined.

Now, all this experimentation did not come without a cost. Sometimes I found it very difficult to cope with the changes that these drugs forced within myself. Certainly, they didn't help me become a more productive / efficient / clear-headed human being. When I discovered LSD I mostly cut all other psychedelic drugs off my menu. What was the point of experiencing depersonalization, mood-swings, loss of concentration, and minor HPPD-like effects if I wasn't learning anything?

Simply put, I feel like my mind and body have been through plenty of abuse in the last few years so I need to choose my poisons sparingly.

However, there was one substance still left on my list. And how could I put a cap on my psychedelic drug use without having tried DMT? I was not really interested in being shot into hyperspace, but Ayahuasca reports sounded fascinating. But it just so happened that a friend had some pure DMT he was glad to share, and I found some monoclobemide as the MAOI to activate it.

My girlfriend, who is nearly as experienced with psychedelics as I am, also was very interested in oral DMT. So we had set aside a night to eat it together. The setting was her house, with nobody around and no distractions or worries.

The Trip

At around 10:00pm we each ate 150mg monoclobemide.
At around 10:30pm we ate 50mg DMT each.

By 11:00pm I was starting to feel "something". Yep, I noticed a mood lift and somewhat playful character enveloping me. Also, my body felt tingly and warm. We turned off the television (we were watching the start of The Cable Guy which just happened to be on) and decided it was time to focus on the effects.

I suggested we boost with 30mg more DMT, because I knew that 50mg would be somewhat of a threshold experience, and by now I was pretty sure I wouldn't have any bad reactions to the stuff. She wasn't feeling anything yet, but she agreed to boost.

Soon after taking the booster dose, bringing us to 80mg each, I noticed the carpet was starting to crawl just a bit. Yep, this was beyond placebo. Looking around the room, things looked a little brighter.

I got on the bed and laid on my back. The two lights on the ceiling had caught my attention. I couldn't explain why, but there was something about them. I felt drawn to them. Shortly after this the ceiling lost its texture, stretched out to look kind of like a sky, and the lights looked like they were suspended in space. They were acting like some kind of entity, yet at the same time they really weren't doing anything.

I was feeling *very* relaxed and calm, so I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes. I noticed there were some patterns, like snowflakes arranging themselves in fractal formations. At first it was faint, but soon I fell into somewhat of a trance and it became more vivid. Then I noticed that this was only one layer of my vision, and there were several more layers. Another layer came into focus, and this one was brightly colored, containing at least twenty hindu-looking deity-things dancing in a line. It was like Lord of the Dance, but with super-trippy creatures dancing instead of Michael Flatley and his crew. Then I noticed there were not twenty, but several thousand of these creatures. For some reason this realization hit me with a wave of intensity, and I felt a very strong pull on my body (almost like Salvia, but not as dark and creepy) like I was about to launch into hyperspace and join these dancing creatures. Keep in mind that not five minutes ago I was at a very mild ++ experience, if that. The force and sudden power of what I was experiencing took my by surprise, and I tested the waters by trying to put on the brakes, so I would know if these sudden waves of intensity could be controlled or not.

It turns out they could not. Opening my eyes provided no relief at all. Everything was still there, but I couldn't see much of it, aside from the occasional set of glowing eyes which popped out of parts of the room, mostly in my peripheral vision.

I turned over and told my girlfriend that things were really getting intense, but she still wasn't feeling anything. She wanted to walk around the house and turn the lights off, and I went with her. The walk seemed to break the pull that was acting on me, and instead of being pulled by the power of thousands of hindu gods I was able to focus on different objects in the house and connect with their energy. I don't know how this transition occured, but it removed any anxiety I had and the trip was now truly fascinating.

We went back to the bedroom and she lay down on the bed, apparently very tired and probably extra-relaxed from the DMT. She still felt nothing and wanted to go to sleep and leave me to trip out on my own. I told her, "If I were you I would no go to sleep. You might wake up in an hour or two, completely out of your mind." But she did lie down and close her eyes.

I also closed my eyes again, and felt another trance coming on. This one was not threatening, which is strange because the images I saw were actually scarier. I saw wolves exposing their fangs, claws scratching at me, gargoyle-looking creatures, and some entities that looked rather demonic. I could sense their presence, and I was somehow in touch with them. But they had no influence over me like the hindu dancing gods did. They were basically just images.

Now these trance states were really strange. Several times in the trip I would go from a + or light ++ and shoot up to a much higher level of intensity. I would not call this a +++ or ++++. It was just the cyclical rhythm of the waves of "trance" coming over me. During these periods it was very easy to close my eyes and enter a strange universe, which was usually very chaotic. I was trying to see if I could make contact with perhaps one entity rather than seeing a bunch of rapidly changing, flashing psychedelic images, but it was not to be.

Then I heard my girlfriend say, "There are so many eyes!"

She was looking all around the room, and she looked very overwhelmed. There were tears in her eyes and she sat up straight in the bed and kept crying.

When I looked at her face it changed shape in a weirder way than I have seen people's faces change on LSD or shrooms. It got huge and lumpy and then looked kind of elfish. I thought this was strange and not really all that cool, but it didn't bother me.

I guess a similar thing was happening to me from her perspective though, because she said the entities were stealing my body.

Now, I believe that her trying to fall asleep was a mistake. I have read about the cycles of DMT metabolism and production that occur naturally in the body, and supposedly right before you fall asleep is when this occurs the most. I believe she almost fell asleep and then all the DMT hit her at once. Because, as she descibed a little later on, apparently a huge number of entities entered her body and exploded. She desribed it as an "assault" and apparently it was relentless.

I suggested we take a walk around the house, because that seemed to help me. So we went upstairs and she sat down on the stairs while I wandered around for a little while. A backpack on the floor turned into some kind of lion, briefly. I looked into a dark doorway and I knew there was a lot going on inside that dark room that I could not see. I tried to will myself to go check it out, but I could not. I knew whatever was in there would be too convincing and I was still completely unsure what the intention of this drug and the forces/entities it brought forth were.

My girl was having her mind blown, but not in a good way. It was too intense. She described meeting an alien family that was desperately trying to communicate with her, and they took control of her senses (vision, hearing, touch) to try to do this. But all she heard was buzzing and all she felt, apparently, was pain. She said they were learning as the trip progressed and stealing her energy.

Because somehow I had broken free of the anxeity and overwhelming nature of my own trip, I tried to give her many words of advice.

She described many, many playful and mischievous entities which were constantly bothering her, but she didn't know what they were trying to do. I remember reading on the Ayahuasca forums that many experienced travelers believed these were a simple nousance, and that they should be ignored because they distract from the true lesson of the trip. Since I was totally lucid (she was too) I told this to her. I also told her many other suggestions on how to reclaim her stolen power, and what the point of her troubles might be. Some of these things seemed to help her, and she nodded and seemed to incorporate my knowledge into her neverending struggle, but apparently the entities she was facing were much more experienced in this realm and they were constantly tricking her and outwitting her.

I realized, this is no psychedelic trip. Mushrooms, LSD, mescaline... those were trips. They altered the nature of the existing world around you. Oral DMT brings another universe, or several universes simultaneously, right to your doorstep. It takes experience to navigate several dimensions simultaneously. I believe DMT is a serious tool for shamans.

Now, I didn't have the same problems my girlfriend did. I already believe that objects have their own energy and consciousness, even if it is a shared energy and consciousness, so I found my ability to witness and feel this extremely fascinating. Everything looked so beautiful and alive. I looked at a painting of a forest and the trees were dancing in it. They just looked so happy to me, and I could feel a small part of myself projected into their world. I didn't personally find this treatening at all.

The visuals I experienced were not the strongest I've ever had. I've had slightly more vivid CEVs on mushrooms, and stronger OEVs on a few other trips. But what I saw was totally beautiful, bright, crisp, and alive. I can't compare the visuals to other psychedelics. I previously thought LSD visuals were realistic but this takes the cake.

My body felt absolutely better than on any other psychedelic drug I've ever had. No nausea. No muscle tension. No body load at all! In fact I felt fluid, buzzing with energy (but not tense stimulated energy, flowing energy), and warm and fuzzy.

However, I can't say that I learned anything from this trip, except about the nature of DMT and the potential for parallel universes. I did not meet my power animal. I did not get any words of wisdom from a cool entity. I did not have any great realizations. Perhaps it was because I spent much of my trip trying to keep my girlfriend grounded and comforted.

The comedown was both gradual and rapid at the same time. The strong effects dropped off almost instantly after about 4-5 hours. But the mild effects remained until I fell asleep (which happened very easily, and I got a long and restful sleep... hooray!) and seem to be still with me today as I write this.

The depth of DMT was not what I expected. I was almost like a sober traveler in a strange world. For much of the trip I could have been in public and not had a problem, except for my massive pupils. I will do this again, at the same dose, but in a much more "ritualistic" setting. I don't know if I will bring anyone with me or not.

Absolutely fascinating stuff. No negative effects to speak of, except the possibility of not being able to handle the intensity. If would suggest having a mushroom ego-loss experience under your belt before trying oral DMT, because DMT will rip away your ego much quicker and more unexpectedly than shrooms will. This didn't happen to me, but it almost did, and even though I've lost my ego on psychedelics before, I wasn't quite ready for it.

I would not suggest this for anyone seeking a recreational trip. Yes it can be lots of fun, really enjoyable, but I don't feel like *you* are the one controlling a DMT "trip". There seems to be something, or lots of things, on the other end... and every time you take DMT they get to trip too.

.... "whoa, earth! It's so crazy, matter bonds itself together, it's so normal! Trippy!" ...

Edited by bluedolphin (12/21/04 02:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefrogger25
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: east coast
Re: Oral DMT (with Monoclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: bluedolphin]
    #3521301 - 12/19/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

did the dmt have any effect on your dreams that night?

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Oral DMT (with Monoclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: frogger25]
    #3521338 - 12/19/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

^^^
Nope I didn't remember having any dreams that night.

And usually after not smoking pot I have vivid dreams, so that is unusual.

Offlinefrogger25
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Oral DMT (with Monoclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: bluedolphin]
    #3521381 - 12/19/04 05:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

oh the reason i was asking is dmt is supposed to play a role in creating your dreams and i was hoping you could back this up. sounds llike you had a grea trip, i have some mimosa hostilis and some syrian rue back home that i have not gotten a chance to take yet due to the possible interations with some other drugs i have been taking. do you happen to know how long after taking some strattera or some asparin you should wait before taking an maoi? i think i have heard 2 weeks before, im not sure if this is unessecarly long

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
    #3521426 - 12/19/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

great report! not to change the subject ,but 5-meo-dmt will give you the most intense ,vivid dreams ever.i found myself waking up yelling and punching and kicking everynight for weeks after smoking a large amount.i have strange ,vivid dreams when i smoke DMT, but their not nightmares like the 5-meo ones.
how can one get MONOCLOBEMIDE? prescription?

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Offlinefrogger25
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Oral DMT (with Monoclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3521438 - 12/19/04 05:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

how do you prefer to take 5-meo-dmt, do you take it before you sleep or just taking that day has an effect on your dreams?

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
Re: Oral DMT (with Monoclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: frogger25]
    #3523534 - 12/20/04 06:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Very good trip report. It seems from your experience that dmt isn't all that threatening. Do you think that maybe because you had an oral dose the come-up allowed some 'buffering' into the experience, whereas a smoked dose would shoot you immediately into 'hyperspace'?

It seems i won't have a chance to try this until the gnome down the road finally gets some plant material for an extraction, but it's on my to do list right after 'yo mamma'. Haha no offence or nuthin just got this song in my head... err nevermind.

Great report.

--------------------
Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you  call me.  That, or Duder.  His  Dudeness.
Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Oral DMT (with Monoclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: el_duderino]
    #3524290 - 12/20/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

^^
Well, the comeup wasn't nearly as gradual as I thought it would be. Like I tried to convey in the report, I was hovering near a very light +/++ for a while and then all of a sudden this trance wave hit me and it was very intense for like 15 minutes, then died back down somewhat, then back up rather suddenly. This happened a few times until it finally wore off.

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
    #3526633 - 12/21/04 03:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

so the peaks came in waves, how long did it all take to wear off. An oral dose lasts longer than a smoked one right? Have you tried smoking dmt?

So this is you're departure point from using psychedelics? or has the dmt changed you're mind? just curious, i'd say keep it up but a break is always good.

Goodluck in the future!

--------------------
Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you  call me.  That, or Duder.  His  Dudeness.
Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Oral DMT (with Monoclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: el_duderino]
    #3527396 - 12/21/04 10:48 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah it came in waves for both of us. I'd say it was just a little bit shorter than the average mushroom trip, so about 4-5 hours.

I didn't mean to say I would be departing from psychedelics. I love LSD and will probably be eating that occasionally for many years to come. Mescaline once or twice a year is great too. But there are a lot of psychdelics that I've basically crossed off my list... although I will probably try 2C-E and 2C-D fairly soon :smile:

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
    #3527592 - 12/21/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

sorry it took so long to reply frogger.i smoke it when i feel like it ,but thats not very often.i've had almost 10 of my good friends try it and they also had wacked out dreams for a few weeks after a single high dose.
bluedolphin,ever try smoking spice while under an maoi?and how can i come across some monoclobemide?script?

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Oral DMT (with Monoclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3528047 - 12/21/04 02:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've only smoked it once, at a rediculously small dose... without maoi.

To get moclobemide I guess you'll need a prescription.

Edited by bluedolphin (12/21/04 02:00 PM)

OfflineCerebro
Spawnmaster C
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocytus
    #6370860 - 12/14/06 03:44 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Go to the IAS(International Antiaging System) website. You can get Moclobemide and another MAOI called Deprenyl. Both of these are available without a prescription.

Edited by Cerebro (12/14/06 03:45 PM)

OfflineNeanderthal
Philosopher
Male

Re: Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: bluedolphin]
    #8105824 - 03/05/08 11:52 AM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Fascinating report!

--------------------
"I will give you consciousness expansion that will turn your blood to ice water." -- Terence McKenna

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: bluedolphin]
    #8106515 - 03/05/08 03:03 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

wonderful report. my experiences with dmt have only been of the smoked variety. i have been thinking of trying an oral dose for quite some time, and reading your report only makes me want to give it a go that much sooner. this drug is really beyond words, but you did a great job with the translation.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleWWorker

Re: Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: wrestler_az]
    #8107041 - 03/05/08 05:03 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

any trouble remembering the experience?

How did you take the DMT....capsule?

--------------------

Edited by WWorker (03/05/08 05:14 PM)

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: WWorker]
    #8107106 - 03/05/08 05:16 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

the first few times i broke through, yes... it was like remembering a dream. only bits and pieces remained in my memory, leaving my imagination to fill in the holes. its just such a large amount of information being thrown at you in such a short period of time, its hard to come back with the memories fully intact. but ive found that remembering the experiences gets easier with practice. ive gone on some incredibly wild rides with this dmt. ive just about smoked myself silly with this stuff. the next time will be an oral dose. im very excited to try it in this fashion.

edit: lol, i guess you meant to reply to bluedolphin.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleWWorker

Re: Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: wrestler_az]
    #8107247 - 03/05/08 05:47 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

edit: lol, i guess you meant to reply to bluedolphin.

Yes, but thanks for your input also. I have a very hard time remembering smoked doses....so much so that I really don't care to do it again.

I just ordered some moclobemide so an oral dose is just a little while away.

--------------------

InvisibleWWorker

Re: Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans [Re: WWorker]
    #8107259 - 03/05/08 05:49 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

Damn az---I just realized that this thread is like 3-4 years old. Hell no wonder you thought I was replying to you.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#8107295 - 03/05/08 05:55 PM (16 years, 26 days ago)

lol, i didnt realize that either, till you pointed it out. i thought you were replying to me because up there at the top of your post it says "re: wrestler_az"...

in any case, you will find it easier to remember the more times you do it. i wouldnt give up on smoking it just yet.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder