Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomey_shaman
shaman

Loc: uk
My trip report by the shaman
    #2324041 - 02/11/04 12:16 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

A long while ago now before Christmas I had my first proper trip anything before that was just seeing shapes in the floor etc. I had grown some Mexicans and didn?t know how to dry them properly, I then learnt what to do dried 8 big ones out the dry weight was 5g and eat them at about 7pm.

I hadn?t had any dinner and the last thing I had eaten before that was at 1.30pm so the shrooms started to take affect quickly. I was in my house and I couldn?t stand being inside I was very anchors I had to get out.

We went over to a near field where people usually walk their dogs but at this time in the night the filed was empty. There is a ruined building and we went and sat near there. I was staring at the floor a second level of the same ground started to form over the top but it was see through I got up to walk around and I kept trying to walk on the "fake ground" and my feet kept going through it as it wasn?t real lol.

I began to feel a bit sick so I went for a walk by my self to see what I could see lol. I ventured out into the field I found a puddle and stared into that for a while colors were flying every wear in the puddle and I become scared of it because it seemed to form a mouth and it was sucking the clouds towards it.

I walked away from the puddle, looking in the sky the clouds were being sucked into the corner of the field where the puddle was. I sat down and I was still feeling a bit ill so I decided just to sit and have a rest and relax and look at things around me I had forgotten that fire works night was near by and as it was the nearest weekend to fire works night fire works started to go of every where it was great.

A fire work would go of in the sky and its pattern would remain in there for minuets and as there was so many The sky was filled with color and the clouds were making vortexes in places in the sky and smoke seemed to come dowjn from them and cover the ground.

I had completely forgotten where I was it felt like a dream and that it didn?t matter where I was because time was non existent. I looked down from the sky and there was a fox in the field weather it was a hallucination or not didnt matter it was still really cool to see the fox in the filed, just walking around. I closed my eyes for a second and it felt like I was doing back flips and I could see like a rain forest on the inside of my eye lids.

I had totally for got about my friends at the ruin and I went back to meet them this was the main part of my trip other parts was just the odd river that seemed to flow in grass and vibrant colors stuff like that. It was one of the best experiences of my life and I recommend Mexicans to any one. the trip had completely finished by 9pm    :crazy2:

--------------------
Through spectrums of purple light and smoke of necrologies eternity unwinds its self in my magic dreams

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejdogg172
Shroomitarian

Re: My trip report by the shaman [Re: shroomey_shaman]
    #2324638 - 02/11/04 02:35 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Not to flame, but that is hard to read, use the enter key a little more next time.

Offlineshroomey_shaman
shaman

Re: My trip report by the shaman [Re: jdogg172]
    #2324698 - 02/11/04 02:52 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

that a bit better ?

--------------------
Through spectrums of purple light and smoke of necrologies eternity unwinds its self in my magic dreams

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2324854 - 02/11/04 03:31 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Very good report! Glad to see you had a good time.

Offlineshroomey_shaman
shaman

#2326145 - 02/12/04 09:26 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

cheers next time i trip i will rwight my report soon after and not leave it like 5 months

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom