Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Cops
    #3486033 - 12/12/04 02:06 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I was watching Cops- Ho Ho Ho! episode last night (the one with all the prostitutes) and I noticed that in every single case where the male cop picked up a whore, she would ask, "You're not a po-po?" or something along those lines. The cop would always lie and say, "No, are you?"

Yet all of them seemed to believe that if she asked the undercover if he was a cop, he'd be required to say something. The undercover was even talking about it afterwards.

"They always ask me if I'm a cop, but as long as I'm not breaking the law I can say anything I want to that question."

Kind of sad the rumor still persists among many naive drug users that undercovers are required to say anything to you, whether it be they're a cop or whatnot. They can lie as much as they want to get people busted

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Cops [Re: Ravus]
    #3486050 - 12/12/04 02:10 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i never liked the idea of the poooolice putting some half dressed girl on the side of the road trying to get guys to come over to them. it seems like entrapment to me.

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Cops [Re: lonestar2004]
    #3486074 - 12/12/04 02:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:
i never liked the idea of the poooolice putting some half dressed girl on the side of the road trying to get guys to come over to them. it seems like entrapment to me.

I don't like the idea of having prostitution illegal in most places. It's a clear indication that this country is run by the bible. There is absolutely no logical reason for prostitution to be illegal.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: The Loose Enz - The Black Door

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Cops [Re: Learyfan]
    #3486298 - 12/12/04 03:08 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Legal prostitution would be much healthier, as they could test the prostitutes for diseases like AIDS and herpes and take those out of the profession, making it safer for the clients, and also impose ethical standards on prostitution, like making sure they're above 18 and not severely under the influence while prostituting. But legal drugs would be much healthier also, and it's obvious that people do not like to change the laws to be more lenient, even if it is healthier

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Cops [Re: Ravus]
    #3486391 - 12/12/04 03:33 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

2 people consent to having sex one person wanting money. not much problem there. the main problem i have is nto so much with the hooker but the pimps and certain others that use them. make pimping illegal and let the hoes run wild.

i would also argue about paying for their medical bills. if they get aids in that shit first off i dotn want tehm going over to WCB (Workers comp) and demanding money cause they got diseased. nor would i want my taxes paying for them, although they already do a bit. i like have a more social healthcare system but i draw the line at that.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion