Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
So excited..felt the need to share (pics)
    #3308396 -

Went to look at my cakes this morning and I was so excited I just had to share some pics of my progress.  I know this is probably boring to some of you expert growers, but these are my first cakes to actually grow anything and I find myself wanting to grab anyone I can and show them. Since that's not real smart, then I will have to bother you guys :smile:  Aren't they pretty?








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Katrina]
    #3308437 -

Very, very nice. Those are so cute, I could just eat them. Good job :thumbup:


--------------------
Don't panic!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Katrina]
    #3308459 -

congrats :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Erythroxylon]
    #3308475 -

Question for the experts??? About how long before my babies are fully grown?? Approximately.


--------------------
Anyone who says size doesn't matter has been seeing too many small shrooms!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Erythroxylon]
    #3308477 -

im with ticktock i just wanna eat em. but yeah there nice looking. watch em while you can becuase like many have said they grow up so fast. sniff..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: KyKid]
    #3308483 -

not an expert, but i have some experience.

expect somewhere around a week. sometimes a few days less, sometimes more. it's about that much from pins to mature fruits. expect more if you want printable caps.

EDIT -
sorry, i forgot one thing. congrats, looks like you're on your way! good luck!


--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

Edited by ZeroArmy27 (11/02/04 09:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: KyKid]
    #3308484 -

probably 3-5 days before fullymature open and dropping spores but some could take less and some could take more so who knows

GL

-mike
i wish my casing would pin damnit


--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: phantasm]
    #3308491 -

congrats, feels great does it not? anyway it usually takes between 4-7 days for me. good luck on all future grows and you should be proud.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: floydguitar]
    #3308509 -

Thanks guys. I just wish my stupid casings would do better. I have very tiny, tiny pins just coming up now, but only around the edges and in the corners. Not sure what I did wrong. Maybe I am expecting too much.


--------------------
Anyone who says size doesn't matter has been seeing too many small shrooms!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Katrina]
    #3308512 -

maybe in the same pod/terrarium and the humidity (or other parameters?) for casings are not at best?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3308528 -

Sounds like you didn't incubate/patch the casings correctly. Try and try again! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Katrina]
    #3308752 -

nice, very nice! :thumbup:


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: cisole]
    #3308760 -

Very nice, I wish HUGE MEATY FRUITS upon you.


--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Katrina]
    #3308882 -

Definately good job Katrina!

The only more satisfying feeling you're going to have from those is when you can dose from your own efforts.  Let me tell ya.. it's one of the best feelings you can have. :smile:

Keep up the good work!
- Silven


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Silven]
    #3309531 -

good job those do look very yummy!!
yeah Silven said it,when you dose your own grown shrooms its such a good feeling..have fun!!

P3K

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: pizzle3k]
    #3309541 -

sexy pins!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3309908 -

Yay!  Good job, Katrina.  I knew you were going to get them this time around.  Also, which batch is that from?  I know you were working on a couple...  Anyways, good job.  They should be ready to harvest in few days.  Don't forget to take a print. :wink:

Sam


--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Sam1912]
    #3310172 -

Sam, these are from the "Ban Nathon" (sp) strain the first jars without green that I had. I have a batch of Orissa that are about 2 days past 100% that I am prob going to cold/dunk/roll on Thursday and start fruiting on Friday. Then I have another batch, (hawaiian) which are very, very, very slowly colonizging and prob won't be ready for 2 weeks at the rate they are going. As far as taking a print, I would love to be able to do that myself, but with all the probs I had with mold I've been thinking maybe I shouldn't try it.


--------------------
Anyone who says size doesn't matter has been seeing too many small shrooms!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: Katrina]
    #3310207 -

A chick growing shrooms!
Thats so sexy. seriously.. so, so sexy.

On a lighter note,
U spoke of some mold. Are you using a PC? I think im just gonna go with the ol' boiling pot trick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So excited..felt the need to share (pics) [Re: ]
    #3310237 -

You don't need PC for PF teks, no matter how much you'd like to think so.

Katrina, take a few prints.  Have someone with a microscope check a sample to see if you got them cleanly.  1 good print makes at least 20 syringes.  And it's a very good storing method.

You can still dry the cap afterwards. :wink:

Good luck

Sam

PS.. sorry.. I've eaten some(okay... a lot) and now I have to excuse myself as I'm starting to see stuff...


--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dk138 12,058 75 05/07/01 06:02 AM
by Learyfan
* Log of my first time using rye spawn (NEW PICS)
( 1 2 3 all )
jebus2000 10,987 43 07/04/12 04:38 PM
by tomoceusz
* Any pics of knots and/or overlay? GROWTH! EXCITED!!! Northernsoul 702 1 02/21/02 01:21 AM
by Northernsoul
* Some ?'s - Need expert opinions please (pics) TM 1,247 11 06/22/02 09:46 AM
by TM
* Any idea what these are? (PF tek jar pics) paranoid2 1,579 4 06/29/02 12:19 AM
by paranoid2
* Re: GOT MILK? (pic)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ryche HawkV 8,082 50 05/19/01 09:40 PM
by holographic mind
* Just Gotta Share This ChangLee 1,390 6 06/24/01 11:54 PM
by ChangLee
* Wierd pins..(Pics) mrshrums 3,222 11 01/03/02 10:35 AM
by BeppoMarx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,219 topic views. 23 members, 124 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.