Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTriple_3
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: Crasher]
    #308834 - 05/03/01 08:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Firwolf said
-wow, I had completely forgotten how risky all this is. I had been taking this for granted, growing under the false sense of security that if its natural, I'll do/grow it. But I agree, we shouldn't have vendors or members posting LOTS of pics. we are risking our asses, and everyone else who takes this forum seriously. But then again, the D.E.A, or anyone with half a mind knows spores come from the mushroom, so why aren't they after the american vendors? hmm, maybe they're after meth labs and stuff. I just hope the Methamphetamine Anti-proliferation Act never passes. type that one up in your search engine, if that passes, everything this forum is about would become illegal.

yes, I agree -
being able to upload to the gallery anonymously would help.
And not being able to attach them in posts, would surely be more safe.
then people could link to the pics in the gallery from that.
it would certainly make the gallery better.

I think the vender thing is kinda a catch-22,
Do you think that if MJ seeds had no THC, there would be no seed suppliers in the U.S.?

We are lucky that spores don't, huh?

---333---

Edited by Triple_3 on 05/04/01 02:44 AM.

--------------------
---333---

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekundun6
Figment of your imagination
Loc: More or Less
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: Triple_3]
    #308890 - 05/03/01 09:23 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Everyone do what I do:

Read the post
Appreciate the post
Try to learn from the post
If there is something you disagree with, keep it to yourself.

I'm not exactly promoting a dictatorship for this board, but it seems its the only way to keep everyone from bickering. Remember its only the internet, keep things in perspective.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: kundun6]
    #308923 - 05/03/01 09:54 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

so what happens when you have a question that needs an immediate answer? I say we just use more disgression (the U.S. participants, at least)

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: Crasher]
    #309112 - 05/04/01 05:49 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

it was understood when the spore vendors forum was created that posts like these belonged there. everyone agreed to the terms.

there should be no discussion about where this post belongs. posting here was just a lousy call.

concerning the paranoia that one troll/mod has been spreading lately, well, if youre uncomfortable about posting pics, then dont post them. others will post pics regardless.

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #309178 - 05/04/01 08:21 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: McMan]
    #309200 - 05/04/01 09:03 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

are you seriously claiming it makes a difference, risk-wise, if ryche posts his pics in cultivation or off topic or sporepimp forum?

anyone who believes this should quit smoking crack. and it smells of hypocrisy when the man who pionereed spamming the cultivation board all of a sudden has these views.

we're always in danger. learn to deal with it.

Anonymous

Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #309221 - 05/04/01 09:56 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

As I recall, the Spore Vendor forum was supposed to be the designated place for billboard pics of vendors products.

But the real problem is MCMAN. When are the mods going to relieve this idiot of the mod prvielges he never earned in the first place? In the last couple hours TWO of my posts to this very thread have been deleted. People are expressing thier opinions here and when I express mine, it dissapears and there is one of mcmans 1000 woird essays instead. Who does he think he is now, our mother?

In the past few weeks, there have been threads locked, moved, unlocked, relocked, trashed and disrupted by mcmans antics. This has usually been followed by an 'apology', as if that makes everything better. I've seen it at least a dozen times this month.

A moderator should just moderate from the background, they are not mr. answer man, a dictator, a common troll or an inside mole biasedly working on behalf of certain vendors.

This is not a bunch of bullshit I am just making up to make somebody look bad, they've done that on their own.

Lets see how long this one lasts before mcman deletes it it is replied in flame.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #309224 - 05/04/01 10:05 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: McMan]
    #309231 - 05/04/01 10:13 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Anonymous

#309246 - 05/04/01 10:34 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Ok mcman, you are not the mod anymore. Fine.

You're not my fucking mother either so are you to tell us how run our show. You just stated in your last essay that the mods should be running things, no the members. Yet here you are, just another member again, trying to run things and telling us of 'your' plan for 'our' safety.

And posting off-topic threads, back to your old spamming ways.

Why don't you try to be just 'another member' and quite stirring up shit?
The whole time you were a mod was a bad experience for the shroomery. I'm glad that chapter is over, don't start another one.

Lets be friends!

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#309254 - 05/04/01 10:47 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Frightening, I agree with you again McMan. Most of the purchasers of spores and the 'community' here take a great deal of comfort in the fact that spores themselves are legal.
most disclaimers run along the lines of this...
In reply to:

Disclaimer: Psilocybe mushroom spores do not contain any active drug, thus they are legal. Some of the spores we sell can produce psilocybe mushrooms if put in the right growing conditions. In the U.S. it is illegal to cultivate psilocybe mushrooms, but it is not illegal to posess spores and research them under a microscope, except in CA.

However many fail to consider that the cultivation of mushrooms is MUCH more serious than say, marijuana cultivation. With the kit ryche is selling it pretty much TOTALLY excludes the 'research under a microscope' concept, there is very little horizontal lattitude when the sole purpose of the kit is to cultivate mushrooms. Cant hide under the research bullshit. McMan, you do have a point but it is wasted on the majority those who frequent this board. You're dealing with sychopants, forget logic. The level of risk awareness will not be escalated until spores are illegal or until the meth anti-proliferation act passes.

Imagine if say Spore Pimp Joe got busted, they realized what he did for a living, got enough to hang him for a very long time but realized.....that if they cut him loose and monitored him and his mail they could get so many more.....Postal Investigation service, which boasts a 95% capture rate, begins to monitor incoming/outgoing orders, they share this information with the DEA, now would that make it interstate conspiracy to produce a class 1 controlled substance? As long as they did it within the statute of limitations of the initial charge I am sure they could get all sorts of conspiracy charges and a lot of other busts. Imagine the headlines...international drug ring busted....

Paranoia is just a Heightened sense of awareness.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #309260 - 05/04/01 11:01 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Anonymous

#309290 - 05/04/01 12:08 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

the 'A' team..LOL!

It's nothing personal mcman, it jsut that you've made a lot of mistakes that have pissed people off. We've all seen the apologies. But now your little yellow flag has turned into a white one and you are just like the rest of us. And here I am forgiving you and wanting to start fresh as just one member to another. I even tried to help you promote your new product and would probably endorse it if it's priced right.

Take it or leave it, makes no diff to me.

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: ]
    #309420 - 05/04/01 02:54 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Anonymous

#309438 - 05/04/01 03:24 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Your posts are too long. I don't have time to read 1000 word essays on nothing.

I offer peace, take it or leave it.

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: ]
    #309447 - 05/04/01 03:36 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
    #309534 - 05/04/01 05:45 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

complaining about the fact that we don't have dictatorial omnipotent moderators, huh?

you are basically saying you want more power.

fuck that.

OfflineTriple_3
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #309731 - 05/05/01 01:13 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

having more power would be a good thing for the content and quality of posts, as well as safety
sick of seeing people post shit that has nothing to do with the post
it should be moved maybe into a sub forum below it -thoughts, reeactions, to so and so's post

think of all of the people that start out clicking on a post and reading only to find out that only 5 replies deal with the actual topic the rest is just stupid bickering, it is waste of space

if i was paying for the shroomeries bandwidth
it would be the first thing to get deleted, doesnt deserve to be saved

...bye

---333---

--------------------
---333---

Anonymous

#309773 - 05/05/01 04:30 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You have to understand that some of the mods double as trolls. Thats why they leave stuff like this up, they even contribute to it!

Be careful, they will call you a sockpuppet if you don't back them up!

OfflineMNmyc
enthusiast

Loc: MN
    #310457 - 05/06/01 10:41 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

T3's point on bandwidth is, what I think, an excellent point. Along with several others that came out in this thread.

Seems to me that this is all acedemic in that whoever does pay for this bandwidth has EVERY right to be a 'dictator'. And every right to choose his moderators by ANY criteria he chooses.

That's why I like being a landlord instead of a renter. I make the rules, change the rules in the middle of the game, and If my rules are not followed, I simply evict the offender. There is no negotiation. The house is mine, I bought it, I paid for it, and I will/will not rent to whomever I choose for whatever reason.

If we all want to make the rules, then we should all run (and pay for) our OWN board.

I made my flaming mistakes, apologized, and am thankful that I'm still allowed access to this board and all the information that many people much smarter than I are willing to share. And I'm willing to subject myself to the discipline of the domain owner because I very much appreciate the fact that I don't run the board.

And finally. Beautiful pics, I hope to see some of those animals in person the next time I visit the zoo. And thanks for shedding some light on the habitat that they seem to enjoy so much. I've been curious about this very subject lately.

Take it easy. And if it's easy, take it twice!

this excerpt and all characters contained within are entirely fictional. Any similarity to reality or not is completely coincidental...

--------------------
Life is what happens while you're making other plans...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags