Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: MNmyc]
    #310565 - 05/06/01 01:31 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: ]
    #310618 - 05/06/01 02:44 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Alright fine Max, the proof....

You still deny it, and now you accuse me again of making this up.....

I first suspected TheTruth a while back, the post in the Closet Cultivator made me certain... So I told 3D, he looked through all the posts by TheTruth and he agreed.....

But thats not enough, I wanted to be sure before saying anything... So basicly 3D checked the username TheTruth for the sign up email address, the one not shown to the public... 3D then took the password from Captain Max's nick name and used it as the password to login to the email account for TheTruth... Lo and behold, it worked! So the same password that Captain Max uses for his username here, works as well for the email server that "TheTruth" uses.... Sorry, but thats undeniable proof Max, you can't call me a liar anymore...

So obviously its you Max, the odds of it being a coincidence is like 1 billion to one... You act like we are being unfair to you, or attacking you.... Well its more like you pushed us too far, your continous emails and private messages telling us how to run this place and of course all your insults and accusations to us......

I regret the community had to witness this ugly chapter, but I think keeping quiet about it would have been wrong... Since Max loves to give shit, but he certainly can't take it....

Learn to relax, learn to stop seeing conspiracies everywhere.. Stop calling people trolls, sock puppets, because you have just been exposed as BOTH....

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: Thor]
    #310637 - 05/06/01 03:11 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

yo

i'd like to hear someone qualified in legal matters back up the claim here that the board is in more danger if the ryche pics are in cult rather than vendor forum.

it sounds pretty insane to me, that the pic threads are harmless if in spore vendor forum but threaten the whole community if put in the cultivation forum. then again, there are many things crazy with the law, and i'm no lawyer, which is why i ask that someone qualified address this issue.

and btw, i'm still for moving ads like these to the appropriate spore vendor forum, that's not what i'm questioning here...

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #310690 - 05/06/01 04:15 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: McMan]
    #310722 - 05/06/01 05:04 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: McMan]
    #310732 - 05/06/01 05:29 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

no offence mcman, but i was looking for a second opinion on the legal question of ads in cult rather than vendor forum, not a reiteration of beliefs...

also, from what you've written, the danger to the shroomery should be as large if unwisely formulated products are advertised in vendor forum or in cult forum.

on the separate issue of member security...of course we aren't 'protected' by the board if we post self-incriminating evidence. but how large are the risks? the fbi isn't likely to track you down and achieve getting a search warrant for your premises based on you (possibly untruthfully) claiming to once have grown on a forum.
conversely, if they really wanted to fuck you, they most certainly wouldn't be deterred by you using the "foafs pet chihuahua" trick when posting! that trick is more of a safety blanket, and probably only leads to a false sense of security.

in all likelyhood, the ones that should be worried are the spore vendors, since they are the proverbial bigger fish to fry...

people should understand that everything they do contains some measure of risk. the wise person evaluates and weighs these risks against the associated benefits.

and mcman, didn't you post pics just recently? (-;

Edited by Dirtmaster on 05/06/01 07:32 PM.

Anonymous

Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: ralphster44]
    #310737 - 05/06/01 05:32 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

My password is a very common pet name. Pet names are very commonly used as passwords. Also, a lot of people have access to this account, it's a company account with a lot more than the SporeLab attached to it.. You prove nothing, it's all heresay. TheTruth could be the person standing next to me right now, you'll never know. It's a monkey trial in a kangaroo court run by a bunch of trolls.
That goes for ralphster too.

And mcman, your posts are still too long. If you want anyone to read them try the nutshell aproach.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
    #310746 - 05/06/01 05:49 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

fuck up max... no one will ever belive you or buy from you again... why? because your a bullshitter, and not a very intellegent one at that..... so take your overpriced and
contaminated spores somewhere else....you dont even meet canadas standards- go to some 3rd world country to peddle your bullshit prints

Clearly, i want people to notice
that i don't want them to notice me...

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#310757 - 05/06/01 06:12 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Sure Max, sure. He just happens to only post things that make you look better.

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #310836 - 05/06/01 08:00 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Oh its just a coincidence... Sure Max, I'm sure everyone believes you..... The fact is its not a common pet name, and that account has not been used whatsoever, there were 3 junk email messages and nothing of any personal nature .... So why would someone sign up an account and not use it.....

You only make yourself look worse by not admiting to what everyone knows to be true.. You are in serious denial if you think people don't know JUST by looking at the posts made by TheTruth that it is indeed you.... All you need to do is look at the posts which attack Taz to recognize your ill tempered attack on him....

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Thor]
    #310999 - 05/06/01 11:25 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: Thor]
    #311042 - 05/07/01 12:29 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: McMan]
    #311057 - 05/07/01 01:01 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinenononsense
enthusiast

Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #311094 - 05/07/01 02:25 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

AM I GLAD I DON"T LIVE IN THE USA

So fucked up with the dea!!!

--------------------

OfflinewhyIdied

Loc: The exact center of the e...
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB
    #311118 - 05/07/01 03:27 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Russdog, I've got to back you up on this one.  Damn!  Over 1000 views on a now not-so-cultivation artical in the cultivation section.  This is WAAAAAAAAY worse than a vendor spam...this weak and sickening fighting shit. 

There's some cool discussion of legal danger at the end, but I mean the very end.

I like pictures of mushrooms.  Maybe noone cares what I like.  Whatever.:( 

But I am just saying that I agree with Russdog.  You guys should all get a room to fuck eachother in, like a "fighting forum" or something...again, "whatever".

...slow moves, sweet feet...

--------------------
...slow moves, sweet feet...

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: new PICS Thailand Koh Samui on DB [Re: whyIdied]
    #311151 - 05/07/01 06:02 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

All this talk is sketching me out.

"Where do you draw the line?"

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags