Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Consideration for the Explorers of Consciousness
    #3022817 - 08/19/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Psiloman made a comment that he feels angered when people are not quick to use his deductive logic reasoning and that struck a nerve with me so I knew I had another button to deactivate.LOL Just now, I realised how absolutely impatient I become with people who can not open their minds and expand upon thought processes and possibilities as quickly and easily as I can.

I am laughing at the irony of how people like him look at the "out theres" and wonder why they don't get it and how people out there like me look at the shut ins and wonder why they don't get it.

Just wanted to comment that I am growing here and want to thank this board for playing off me and beside me so I can "better myself" as kaio says. I don't want to be a hypocrite and thats something we don't see in ourselves unless we look in the mirror of seeing ourselves in others we pick fault with.

I do understand why many here support science fact and dismiss science fiction as being a potential probability. I realise, you see no point in entertaining ideas of what can be possible because you find no tangible practical use for the knowledge to serve you in the here and now.

I do want to ask you to consider this. The same sciences that you lean on to give you your useful facts came to them because at one point, they considered the impossible, they explored the unknown and in some cases, made it known with proof and through research and development, trial and error, made the impossible possible.

Why support the end results of the scientific community , but have little support for the process that goes into achieving the end results. I think a lot of brilliant minds and huge hearts are here at S&P and a lot of awesome dialog can be taking place exploering the realms of mental and emotional consciousnes and they arn't taking place due to a lack of support. It is through such discussions and the sharing of experiences and ideas and beleifs that people come to a lot of useful understandings that serve them in their mental and emotional life and well being.

Look at how many people here ask questions in need of help with mental or emotional issues and they get often get great assistance too. To me, thats a big part of what S&P is all about, exploring philosophies and spirit.

It is my beleif that whatever technology can do, the spirit in human can do also. I love when I see the verizon comercials with the puppet dude who looses his strings and becomes wireless singing "I'm free I'mmmmmmmmmm free" . We have technology that allows for us to talk with people on the other side of the world in real time with no strings attached. Pretty freakin cool. Why is it so hard to beleive or consider the possibility that spirit can talk with the spirit of others with no appearant visable strings attached?

With wireless communication we have no way to prove the dialog is reaching another in China other then for the person at the other end to say they recieved it? We can explain how it works through the use of frequencies being sent and translated into voice and text at the reciever and that is the same as with spirit communication.

If more people understood the possibility and moved to develop it, I think fewer would suffer the intense grief they do when loved pass if they knew how to communicate with them. This isn't pie in the sky stuff-its useful!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: Consideration for the Explorers of Consciousness [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3022919 - 08/19/04 10:52 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Please, skeptic does not mean "shut in". There is such thing as a spiritual skeptic, you know? I would call myself one. Skeptics search for truth, and when they don't find it, that doesn't mean that their lives are less rich than those who choose to believe other things.

You don't have to have a theory of spirituality to enjoy it.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#3022930 - 08/19/04 10:56 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Because the communication taking place in between our consciousness is so subtle, that it seems as though no communication is taking place at all.

The Universe as a whole, down to atomic structures, all follow a similiar protocol bound by the laws of nature. Morse-code like communication is constantly taking place for all things are in vibratory motion. Each object in this world (mind included) is communicating to other objects forming an interacting layered hologram which we call reality. Planet Earth is comparable to a circuit board receiving its power (and information) from the Sun, which is also receiving communication from other stars...however its so subtle and natural we dismiss it.

Telepathy, telekinesis, and all that stuffage I believe is possible, but will require a more evolved mind to understand how it works. I dont think humans are quite there yet, but whether this stuff is in the works (via evolution [which I think is controlled by the Sun]) is yet to be seen. However, I dont think this stuff is going to be installed anytime soon...but, then again that could be completely wrong and only time will tell.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3022998 - 08/19/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"Just now, I realised how absolutely impatient I become with people who can not open their minds and expand upon thought processes and possibilities as quickly and easily as I can. "
- Patience is key, and for me, being the first sign of the Zodiac, this is something I must practice.  I have told myself, after instances such as the above, that it is all part of the deprogramming.  This is the new age.  Renaissance, enlightening.  Through this age of technology, we must be patient for majority understanding and acceptance.  The masses make changes, but it is the individual that counts, so don't get down when people are narrow, they just know that it is easier not to think.  Have you ever thought so much, that you pray for a narrow view, so you arent aware of the evils all around.  Ignorance, some pray for its release, and some pray for its arrival.

So we cannot be mad when people aren't even open to our ideas, because that is their own mentality shrew.  :smile:

"Just wanted to comment that I am growing here and want to thank this board for playing off me and beside me so I can "better myself" as kaio says. I don't want to be a hypocrite and thats something we don't see in ourselves unless we look in the mirror of seeing ourselves in others we pick fault with."
- we are all growing here, and that is the great power of like minds collaborating.  But how can we grow substansially without our oppisites?  We need the philosophies of the ignorant to grow on the theologies of the Enlightened.  And unless everyone practiced what they preached, we are all hypocrits.  Our only hope for the future is the transcendental way of things.  Unless everyone loses their ego, tradition, programming...we will constantly be confronted in conversation with analyzation, assumption, expectation, and every other "pre-ump" form of mentality, which will forever distort the person who is delivering thought, it will distort their every syllabal, and change their words into your meaning.  As soon as words, art, conversation enter our mind, they are mutated into our thoughts, by process of programming...
Is this really something we can help for the masses?  For ourselves?

"Why support the end results of the scientific community , but have little support for the process that goes into achieving the end results."
-Agreed. :smile:

"It is my beleif that whatever technology can do, the spirit in human can do also. I love when I see the verizon comercials with the puppet dude who looses his strings and becomes wireless singing "I'm free I'mmmmmmmmmm free" . We have technology that allows for us to talk with people on the other side of the world in real time with no strings attached. Pretty freakin cool. Why is it so hard to beleive or consider the possibility that spirit can talk with the spirit of others with no appearant visable strings attached? "
-telepathy, vibe, karma.  It is everywhere, and anyone who is in tune with themselves and the Oneness within and around them, and chooses to use these with optimism, can benefit...there has to be a certain level of understanding.

"If more people understood the possibility and moved to develop it, I think fewer would suffer the intense grief they do when loved pass if they knew how to communicate with them"
-I agree with this completely.  Just over a year ago, I lost my best friend to a car accident, she was 17.  Over the year she have communicated through dreams, and through Salvia, and other psychedelics, and through meditation.  We are still developing communication at all times, through all dream-states, but not constantly, it is mutual, it clicks in when needed.  Awesome.

But in direct response to your thread, I have a deep consideration for the explorers of consciousness..we are all one.  Through this realm and dimensions beyond...keep thinking.  Everyone reaches their own Enlightenment at simple, different times.  Let their lotus bloom
in their own season, for that is Truth.

Great post :smile:
-Ares

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Consideration for the Explorers of Consciousness [Re: deafpanda]
    #3023018 - 08/19/04 11:18 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Deaf,

Take a chill! I didnt single anyone out as a shut in. I can't imagine why one would take offense to it unless they identified with it being a mental and emotional shut in on some level. Maybe you have a button of your own to deactivate cuz I obviously pushed one. Do people realise that those who are out there have feelings too? Now when the tables are turned maybe understanding can be reached.

Maybe I will post on that phenomonon of button pushing some day and how to deactivate explosive buttons.

I wrote in my other side of the skeptic coin post how there are different types of skeptics and I have already acknowledge not only that, but the value and purpose for both.

Being a mental and emotional shut in is only bad if the person who is thinks it is. I used the expression to let people who think a lot of us are "out there" know that we see them as being shut in. Two sides to the coin- niether right or wrong, just different percpetions for all to consider and maybe bridges of understanding can be built from obtaining a mutual understanding of how we all see each other.

I accept that I am often way out there and don't mind having that pointed out.

I agree that you do not have to have any theories to enjoy the life of spirit-. It seems when the joy of spirit gets expressed here, some times it gets dimmed and dampened and I am in the process of understanding why.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #3023029 - 08/19/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Dude, I wasn't angry at all  :laugh: Sorry if I came off that way...

It just sounded like you were implying that skeptics are less "spiritual" than non-skeptics.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Consideration for the Explorers of Consciousness [Re: psyka]
    #3023036 - 08/19/04 11:24 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

psycha,

I liked your interpretation of wireless communication between bodies of consciousness, suns included. Thanks for sharing it!  :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Consideration for the Explorers of Consciousness [Re: deafpanda]
    #3023050 - 08/19/04 11:27 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm laughing deaf! It's all good! I wasn't implying that because I don't believe in actual inequites when it comes to spirit embodied in the human form.  I understand where you were coming from and I think you understand where I was now. See how this understanding stuff works when we communicate. :hug:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Consideration for the Explorers of Consciousness [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3023065 - 08/19/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

XXO1,

WOW! Great addition to my post. I thoroughly appreciated everything you added to this! Thanks for the contribution to bridging understanding and mutual support. I did write in my other side of the skeptic coin post how I now see the value in negative skeptism. Cross apreciation for differences is a beautiful thing!  :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Consideration for the Explorers of Consciousness [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3023580 - 08/19/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

XO11,

I forgot to respond to something you said I wanted to relate to you with. YES, I often wish to have a narrow view again, move into the ignorance is bliss mode. (Sometimes I wonder if thats why I read here) LOL.

On some other boards a bit back , people were asking about how to open the third eye and open more in general and I would tell them to be careful what they wished for. You see people who open up prematurely due to traumas or to much drug use and they can not handle the shit that goes on in their head.

I have been openning slowly and even still, sometimes I can't stand feeling other people or knowing what they are thinking and hiding. I get into so many confusing discussions with people because i am responding to what they are actually thinking and feeling and hiding and that pisses them off and or I sometimes know what they are truly thinking and feeling better then they even do and it leads to the confusion. I have a difficult time responding to people verbal words because I can read so far between them and behind them. Its amazing how people not only hide shit from others but hide it from themsleves.

Sometimes, I can't stand knowing what I do as it makes this world seem so mundane. Sometimes, I just want to be able to fully engage in the mundane and enjoy it like my neighbors do. I often feel like I am going through the motions pretending to be human in 2004.

It's not always like that but I can relate to what you said!

Okay, where is a sand pit? I want to go bury my head in it for a spell!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3023620 - 08/19/04 01:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Why support the end results of the scientific community , but have little support for the process that goes into achieving the end results.

If I understand you correctly, it seems you are commingling exploration and imagination with ignorance and superstition. For example: astrology gets little support from me because it has been shown to be a baseless dead end. It is backward-looking and not forward-looking.

The possibility of life on other planets is forward-looking and things are being very slowly accomplished towards getting an answer.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Consideration for the Explorers of Consciousness [Re: Swami]
    #3023767 - 08/19/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I TOTALLY agree with you here swami. To me astorlogy is a bunch of fixxed influencing charts and patterns. If they are fixxed, what the hell is there to expand upon, research or explore. I am not an astrology advocate myself. I playu with it for fun sometimes like they did in the above post, but really, I think its crap when people take it so seriously they continue being a moody pain in the ass because they believe thats how their bad scorpio self is suppose to be or emotional basket cases who can't get a grip becase the are disabled by the sign of pisces.

Astrology is NOT what i was reffering too. I think fixxed stuff is dibilitating in the long run. I think we can easily overcome any astological influences that we wish to override! It may be an explaination for my flighty gemini ways, but it is no excuse and i can ground out when I choose to.

When I talk about wanting the freedom to explore consciousness, I am reffering to what makes us tick, where does the suffering come from, why is joy fleeting, how does simultaneous time work? I want the mysteries of life answered in a way that improves the quality of life and brings about more peace and empowerment for all. Thats all!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #3025462 - 08/19/04 07:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Wow! A post of mine has triggered something in someone ,even if it pressed a sensitive button (weell,maybe BEACUSE it pressed a sensitive button!).Thats all good stuff,thats what discussion is meant to be..

Maybe i am "shut " in some ways,i have no problem accepting that possibility.THe irony is there: Like a weird double mirro of some short.If i look form the distance i can see the other person ath the other side of this glass-mirror ("their faults" in my opinion) ,if i move closer the only thing i see is my face ("My right opinion").One side might not get the others but i know that i might be considered "flawed" (or should i say a fool) by people whose theories i consider faulty. Like ,when a couple is fighting all the friends of the boyfriend agree with him that he is righteously angry,and all the friends of the girlfriend agree that she is right.

I am not rejecting "kust because of a whim" though.I will not come forth and say for example "telepathy does NOT exist" or "Telekinesis is a lie".If i can i will study it ,and there is always a blank page in my book waiting to be filled with new theories that are ging to be proven.If a person came to me and claim he is telekinetic i will not mock him.Yes,i may challenge his /her theory and propably i would like to see it as well.That wont be from a sadistic whim to try and discover a scam,but because i would like to test it.If indeed telekinesis is what i observe,oh boy ,would that be a joy! I would ask kindly this person to join me and devise experiments together so we can elucidate more this prossess.

What hits a nerve though in me is spontaneous jumping in conclusions.Before accepting a theory however common or farfetched,study the all the posibilities and try to see if it corresponds to existing theories.For example Auras ,telekinesis,telepathy,UFOs are not "Invalid " theories for me.But before claiming for example that what i see is an aura i would flip through some books on optics and how the human vision works to elucidate if what i see is described in a textbok and has a possible explanation.Before i insist i have telepathetic powers,i will investigate the conditions under which the phenomenon occured and their propabilities of occuring.Some times a person might say "Ummm its this song i like but i forgot its name" and i might hum a melody (with no other clues) and get it right to the surprise of the other person.Befor crediting me with ESP powers,i try to see how this happened.Pure coincidence? Maybe some non verbal clues,or maybe it was in the general context of what we were discussning at the moment? So many possibilities...

So am i afraid embracing spontaneously a theory that might seem far fetched through my reality tunnel? Yes i am! Why? Because i might be afraid that the new theory i base my beliefs on will crumble under my feet and what wil follow is a free fall.Entheogens have given me this "crumbling" in some experiences,and it wasnt that bad,so i shouldnt be afraid of it!

And what wil happen ,you may ask, if my "logical" "scientific constructs" collapse? Maybe i regard them through my "reality" more resistant to crumbling thatn a far fetched theory.If they crumble though i will have to reexamine my condition and move on....

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Consideration for the Explorers of Consciousness [Re: Psiloman]
    #3045604 - 08/24/04 06:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

When crystal ball gazing, the one unique ball provides a matrix for the oracle to manifest.
That one ball could be a few different things to those looking at the ball. For those looking past the ball, however, it is merely the beginning.

On the one hand there is a lot of confusion and growth as we explore states between dream and wakefulness; on the other hand rank skepticism protecting us from tumbling into utter folly (le swa mi etc.).

when gazing into the oracle neither side has its sway.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck