Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Beautiful, isn't it?
    #3016985 - 08/18/04 03:32 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Silbury Hill 07.21.04 - This crop formation appeared last week on Silbury Hill in England. The tips of the wings in the center of the image give coordinates, in Mayan time codes, which add up to the end of the Mayan Calendar in 2012 when counted from the time that the formation appeared in the crops. This suggests that the forces behind the crop formation are calling our attention to the end of the Mayan Calendar in 2012.

An article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/3552168.stm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Beautiful, isn't it? [Re: ekomstop]
    #3017024 - 08/18/04 04:10 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Certainly is...

Who knows what it's really all about though?

I remember hearing Terence Mckenna talk about how he thought the whole phenomenon was a government sponsored project to discredit the new-age movement in England. Luring them all out on a limb with wilder and wilder statements about Gaian messages and the earth crying and so forth. Then when every nut in England had signed on, he imagined MI5 would bring on their jumpsuited crop circle team and say you people are gullible idiots, you should all find honest work because your level of credibility is now zero...

Seems more likely than aliens coming to earth in little space ships, but it's a strange world we live in, and these are stranger days.

--------------------

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
    #3017084 - 08/18/04 04:42 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

woweeee - sure is!!!!!

bbbeeeeeeeeaaaaauuuuuutttiiiifffuuuuuullllll

mmmm-huh

the timewave rolleth

prank or no prank this shit is good.

Roll on the future

:sun: :mushroom2: :flowerchild:

Anonymous

#3017225 - 08/18/04 07:05 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, that is beautiful, but not as cute as this:

This suggests that the forces behind the crop formation are calling our attention to the wonderful line of Hello Kitty products.

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: Beautiful, isn't it? [Re: ]
    #3017253 - 08/18/04 07:32 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

lol thats probably the worst man made one Ive seen, you could have done better to help your argument :tongue:, Im not suggesting their all man made or not Im simply skeptical, obviously towards the very complex ones

though anyone can make a very detailed crop circle, its really in the short amount of time given to make something spectacular thats so puzzling

Anonymous

Re: Beautiful, isn't it? [Re: bandaid]
    #3017271 - 08/18/04 07:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm a skeptic as well, but I also have reason to believe that some formations aren't man-made (specifically the ones with EM anomalies inside them).

The formation in the original post, while quite beautiful, has been shown to be man-made. See here. The formation was made over a week's time and the artists even left their 'mark' as damning evidence.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3017348 - 08/18/04 08:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It is beautiful. Man made or not, the artwork is extraordanary. Thanks for sharing it! My brother just gave me a stone carving of the circular calendar that he picked up in Cancun. Neat synchronicity to see this here today.

The ones where the plant bends are the result of molecular manipulations and not actual bend breaks do leave one wondering about the maker of those as we do not have the technology to do that-yet.

Researchers tend to find those anamolies in the very simple circles and NOT the complicated designs.

Max, I loooooved the hello Kitty one. A few weekends ago up at another brothers lake house, in Wisconsin, I suggested we all get shitty drunk and go make one of Bob Marley as a joke.

Can you envision the new agers saying, "The aliens want us to listen to Reggea and smoke pot"

I'll take a pause for the cause and quote a lyric from his Redemption Song

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our minds"

It's all in that one line!

Bob Marley was a spaceman! He had it going on! :rastamon:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder