Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tripdawg420] * 1
    #29691339 -

tripdawg420 said:
otd is the shit :headbang3:



:yay:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: yoosername]
    #29691347 -

Have you tried buckwheat pillow? I was surprised how comfy it is.

I also confess I just did my transfer without PCing my knife, only burnt the blade prior to cuts. :pirate:


--------------------
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon
I certainly hope we will
:madpirate:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Reishi Uchiha] * 2
    #29691351 -

Toooo crunchyyyyyyyy
:awshitherewego:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 4
    #29691356 -

Pastywhyte said:
I confess after poasting in OTD for a few days I’m a bit underwhelmed. It’s not even close to as aggressive as the Facebook off topic groups were. Think like 2016. Those were fucking relentless. The Shroomery Sucks Fight Club was fucking crazy back in the day. You guys have no idea how brutal the bigotry was when they also had access to their IRL Facebook profiles. Savage.

Course there was no shock porn. But that's what discord is for.




I gave the place a bit of a read, half hour tops.

I love weird people cos I can relate.

People forcing weirdness just to belong... meh.

The same way you can sniff bootlickers, I can sniff posers.

edit:

this is not an attack to you. Just some regular users there.
I trust my instincts and they were tingling the poser overload ways.

Not my cuppa.

But to be fair I only read a little bit of it, not even a mm (0.04 inch) past the surface

Edited by 0_tonin (10/08/26 10:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Nokumana]
    #29691370 -

Nokumana said:
I'm doing pretty well! I've got a table top full of freshly transferred or inoculated plates going so it's good to be back on the cult train again. Getting ready to go visit my son at college for parents weekend, and I'm going to get in a couple of days of fly fishing in upstate New York first so really looking forward to that. Too much work, not enough play, but doing my best! 

How about you?  I mean aside from the soul crushing ban from OTD 🀣😭



What watersheds you hitting πŸ‘€ always thought about giving some of the upstate ny rivers a send but I'm pretty spoiled where I'm at.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 8
    #29691379 -



--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: arlo.arlo] * 5
    #29691391 -

Haven’t looked at my cult stuff in 3 days, about to see how my transfers took
:justcantwait:


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri] * 2
    #29691423 -

Nokumana said:
I'm doing pretty well! I've got a table top full of freshly transferred or inoculated plates going so it's good to be back on the cult train again. Getting ready to go visit my son at college for parents weekend, and I'm going to get in a couple of days of fly fishing in upstate New York first so really looking forward to that. Too much work, not enough play, but doing my best! 

How about you?  I mean aside from the soul crushing ban from OTD 🀣😭



Man, it smells weird over there, like a 1939 locker room mixed with the sweet rotten smell of strange fruit. Ignorance is bliss, but at least light a fucking candle! Otherwise, I’m solid. Just grinding it out, ya know.i want to get some stuff I got from a member here going but I’m just trying to plan for gaps in future timelines. Like you said, work gets in the way. Always tricky, ya know?

Anyway, I’m stoked to hear you’re gonna get some quality time with your boy. And fly fishin’ to boot! Super jealous, but in the best of ways.

Good catching up, Noku! Glad you’re doing well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: arlo.arlo]
    #29691425 -

arlo.arlo said:




A angel told me that’s the one!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 5
    #29691468 -

Pastywhyte said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
Pastywhyte said:
Honestly i see dead bodies IRL all the time. Thats just a Tuesday



You expected to see otd poster crawling out of a carcass while flipping you the bird wearing an SS uniform.
:smugjerry:
You caught them at a bad time give them a month and their Halloween party will probably pop off.




I’ll be honest, I was expecting a lot more so I hope so. Thus far I’ve noted a few low intelligence actual bigots, a few guys who remind me of the crews when I worked industrial construction, and more than a few intelligent but non normative individuals who seem like they have something interesting to say. Maybe you’re right and masks will slip, but thus far it’s nothing compared to what I’ve seen before.



Been checking it out for a few days too. Most posters come across as your average logger. Not trying to be disparaging about loggers per se. Lol
But yeah. People who'll gladly hide your car keys long enough to get you riled up, but they'll never spit in your coffee.

I'm not a fan of the average style of communication, or how they on average talk about women (in hearing range of their friends, mind you). Etc. But had a few good laughs, and there were some pretty interesting convos too.

And then there's the Headies - Crack - Lowlife trio. Imagine having a conversation, in however coarse terms, and being constantly interrupted by an image of Pol Pot, screaming gibberish, and a snub-nosed Trump typing you're a "j*w n***er f*g".

So yeah. I couldn't help but be reminded of some of the convos here. Imagine every thread having three cat puppets spouting bullshit to each other. Endlessly rehashing their images of Stipe with a batch of TC tags on his chest.

I know OTDers are thick skinned tough motherfuckers and words are just words. But somehow, correct me if I'm wrong, I guess that if you have a convo with an intelligent, funny person... And you're waiting for a response... And there comes "drip j*w cum from your n***er ass" Headies, it must lead to blank stares in the nothingness of space, every once in a while.

So yeah. OTD refugees welcome, I guess.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle]
    #29691483 -

I am a strong believer that variety is good and important. It's been actually pretty damn nice having some mush cult faces pop in and have a chat, and i've enjoyed perusing mush cult.

I confess - I feel totally hamstrung without a pressure cooker. I'm too much of a tightass to buy a big dog brand new, so i've been keeping an eye out for something decent second-hand on the local selling boards here, but anything 10 litres and over is pretty damn rare honestly. It'd be relatively easy to get one around 7 litres or so, but i'm not sure if that'd just be a waste of money/effort given the size.

But I feel like a horse at the bit. I'm pretty keen to get some more projects on the run and muck around with agar and grain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: nuds] * 2
    #29691507 -

Churpee Choozle said:
I know OTDers are thick skinned tough motherfuckers and words are just words. But somehow, correct me if I'm wrong, I guess that if you have a convo with an intelligent, funny person... And you're waiting for a response... And there comes "drip j*w cum from your n***er ass" Headies, it must lead to blank stares in the nothingness of space, every once in a while.




They literally say the same thing over and over and over to each other in every single thread. And then brag about that going on for 30 years. What a life they must be living. Guess I'll never know :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: RealityGlitch] * 1
    #29691525 -

What are some of the things that they say over and over to each other?


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hamloaf]
    #29691529 -

Everywhere is a circle man. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: space daddy] * 1
    #29691543 -

OTD is boring. Y'all just jerk each other off for hurling slurs around. I remember when trolling was about creativity and innovation in insulting people.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: nuds]
    #29691544 -

nuds said:
I am a strong believer that variety is good and important. It's been actually pretty damn nice having some mush cult faces pop in and have a chat, and i've enjoyed perusing mush cult.

I confess - I feel totally hamstrung without a pressure cooker. I'm too much of a tightass to buy a big dog brand new, so i've been keeping an eye out for something decent second-hand on the local selling boards here, but anything 10 litres and over is pretty damn rare honestly. It'd be relatively easy to get one around 7 litres or so, but i'm not sure if that'd just be a waste of money/effort given the size.

But I feel like a horse at the bit. I'm pretty keen to get some more projects on the run and muck around with agar and grain.



Ive had my eyes on some prestos for under 100$ on ebay.  I know you said you roll around quite a bit.  Maybe have one shipped to po? Just a thought.

https://ebay.io/m/nYrQms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29691547 -

nuds is in germany?

i remember josex from spain and the mountian of bullshit he had to dance around to get an AA sent thru customs etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hamloaf] * 3
    #29691549 -

hamloaf said:
What are some of the things that they say over and over to each other?



I mean Im down to have a decompression/debreif on this whole thing but it does seem kindof like bait to ask this after headies literally sexually harassed rg over and over and over.  This thread is her place.  Shes earned her place here.  I dont think she needs to be antagonized about it here, now. 

Also I dont see any reason she should need to play nice now that everyone is suddenly on their best behavior since the man put the whole mess of em under a lid. If headies actually wants to hang out and have a seat at the grown-ups table, I suggest he apologize for all that gnarly shit he said to her (over and over) for all to witness.

Edited by BeefExtreme (10/09/26 07:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy]
    #29691551 -

mushboy said:
nuds is in germany?

i remember josex from spain and the mountian of bullshit he had to dance around to get an AA sent thru customs etc.



I got the impression hes a traveler with no real actual homebase but maye i am mistaken

Edited by BeefExtreme (10/09/26 06:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy] * 4
    #29691553 -

mushboy said:
nuds is in germany?

i remember josex from spain and the mountian of bullshit he had to dance around to get an AA sent thru customs etc.




I sent shrimps a presto in switzerland and it wasnt much fuss.  Expensive ship, so i made it worthwhile and sent some t-shirts, art, and a bunch of american junk food and candy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,039 81 04/03/01 05:26 PM
by ralphster44
* (off topic) damn i'm unlucky. matjiz 267 0 07/16/05 01:54 PM
by
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,989 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Cultivation as a Hobby! phrozendata 1,653 9 06/08/02 05:48 PM
by girlskater
* Re: Cultivation Video Teks 12BLate 3,595 13 01/24/00 02:00 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* weilli cultivation downforpot 1,321 3 12/21/01 07:13 AM
by puscle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
469,855 topic views. 13 members, 499 guests and 286 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 16 queries.