Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread * 14
    #29686465 -

Lets hear it for RealityGlitch. 
One of my favorite members of all time. She was one of the runner ups last year for Noob of the Year but Kloakky was too tough to beat. No matter, you'll always be a NOTY to me. She's also been working her ass off as one of my NOTY council members trying to show our appreciation for new members.

When I think about all the human trash water people that are around, I thank god that you're around to balance it all out. You've been a hell of a bud and we fucking love having you around sis.

Thanks for everything. Hang tough. Have a good week.
I got you a supporter tag.  Pick out some cool color(s).

**RealityGlitch**

She walks where others hesitate, 
with steady hands and fearless eyes, 
a little kindness in her heart, 
and thunder when she needs to rise.

She tends the mushrooms, coaxing life 
from darkness, patience, rain, and spore; 
she tends the sick with equal care, 
and somehow gives a little more.

She doesn't bow to bullies, 
doesn't flinch or back away— 
she's tough as hell, but never lets 
that toughness steal her grace.

So here's to you, RealityGlitch— 
strange, wonderful, fierce, and true. 
The world is better for the things 
that people like you choose to do.

Edited by BeefExtreme (10/05/26 07:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: BeefExtreme] * 3
    #29686467 -

:grannycheer:
Winning!

We love you RG!


--------------------
It takes guts to be
gentle and kind

Another way to live

Your ego is your nemesis.
Seek the truth tirelessly,
Even at the cost of your own sanity.
-fiddle_head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: LadysKnight] * 3
    #29686470 -

:noargument:


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: Scemilope] * 4
    #29686474 -



:dj:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: Scemilope] * 2
    #29686475 -

As your puppet I approve of this thread. Always a pleasure, you me.

:cookiemonster::cookiemonster::cookiemonster:

But seriously. RG you're fucking cool. You carry a weight upon your shoulders. Most people wouldn't keep it. You do. And you're a damn nice and attentive person too.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown 2025-26
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29686480 -

I thought i was YOUR puppet lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: BeefExtreme] * 4
    #29686488 -

It's like an Oroboros but with hands up each other's asses.

RG, I hope things get better for you. Always nice seeing you around


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 4
    #29686494 -

Ain't that a bitch when life has a glitch that feels like a wound in need of a stitch.


Remember, shine for you are light! Galaxies unfold within your soul!

Someone let me in on a secret once (I may have eaten some fungus while recieving the secret) You have it all inside of you. Your confidence, your happiness, your integrity. It manifests within you, awakens and rests inside of you.

So even when those are lost or seemingly gone, it is still there. 

Reality is largely subjective, lots of unknowns. Grab hold of what you can, grow connections where they flourish.


You kick ass reality glitch.  Maybe you ought to treat yourself


--------------------
Yeah it's fun, but have you ever tried it high?

Edited by hidingbush (10/05/26 08:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: hidingbush] * 2
    #29686498 -

Be yourself, believe in yourself, and what you can do

Be yourself, believe in yourself, and what you can do

Be yourself, believe in yourself, and what you can do



That's just how you make me feel

That's just real

Deal?


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: Dala] * 2
    #29686526 -

A solid part of our awesome community, thanks for being with us reality glitch!:smile::mushroom2::hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: Dala] * 2
    #29686529 -

RealityGlitch is good people - truth!

Peace to you, friend!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: flapping_bird] * 3
    #29686556 -

She’s been one of my faves since she got here. Awesome persons, through and through.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: flapping_bird] * 3
    #29686562 -

Fuck yeah RG. You know I'm a big fan. Whatever you need, cult or otherwise, I hope you know I'm here for it. There is a corner of internet weirdos that cares about and values you just as you already are. The mush and the mushcult, the wood wide web and the world wide web, have your back.


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: Rasmodius] * 3
    #29686580 -

We've never personally interacted but I'm always a fan of your posts! Thanks for being here
:vibin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: fontinalis666] * 3
    #29686603 -

Love this.  Love glitch as well.



Well, my girl.


Anyways....

You guys get it. 


:yourock:girl

Hippie hug :hug::hug:


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: callmehippie] * 4
    #29686652 -

Woot woot RealityGlitch

Keep being you and keep bringing balance to the universe

:greatjob:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: langten69] * 9
    #29686735 -

Duuuude. I’m a little speechless. I don’t think I’ve ever had this much love thrown my way.

But honestly, Beef — right back atcha. I know this is supposed to be about me, but you deserve all the love, too. And I know there are so many of us here who genuinely love and appreciate you.

When I lost my parents, I became extremely reclusive. I literally pulled my computer into my walk-in closet, kept the closet doors closed (and my bedroom door), and only came out when I absolutely had to work or eat.

A few months ago, when I went MIA from here, I could feel myself slipping back into that same place. I was fighting the urge to shut myself away again, and somewhere in that fight, I stopped socializing altogether - online and offline.

And then, randomly, I got a message from Beef.
I honestly don’t even remember what it was about. He didn’t ask me to come back. But there was just something about that message that felt oddly comforting. Like this little reminder that there were still people out there on the other side of the door.

So I came back. I don’t know if you ever realized your message had that kind of impact, Beef, but it did.

And to everyone else here, I’ve read every comment, kind word, and sweet thing you guys have said, and I hope you know how much of it has landed with me. Thank you all for being true friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: RealityGlitch] * 6
    #29686763 -

You probably suck in some ways.
:lolsy:
Just kidding. Just trying to keep you humble. Haha!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 2
    #29686766 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
You probably suck in some ways.
:lolsy:
Just kidding. Just trying to keep you humble. Haha!



OTD is rubbing off on you :wetself:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread [Re: RealityGlitch] * 3
    #29686791 -

RealityGlitch said:
AstroSporeFiend said:
You probably suck in some ways.
:lolsy:
Just kidding. Just trying to keep you humble. Haha!



OTD is rubbing off on you :wetself:



The hell it is! I got nothing but love for you, RG! When it comes to kindred souls on this here website, you rank near the very top.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official Noob of the Moment Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 120 121 )
BeefExtreme 41,833 2,416 10/01/26 07:50 AM
by Lo-Z
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2163 2164 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,308,791 43,274 10/07/26 08:41 AM
by Generic
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 88 89 )
Hindsight 82,016 1,775 10/07/26 04:28 AM
by Noah Keeper
* Does anyone know a thread for worm castings and verm. moldmaster 3,585 9 06/12/03 02:47 AM
by Jon_Doe
* Please help locate a thread remo986 336 2 06/14/02 08:54 AM
by Bruiser
* need a good dung tek di11rod 1,147 5 06/02/02 12:08 AM
by di11rod
* shirley's goodbye gratuitous orgy thread
( 1 2 3 all )
shirley knott 4,936 48 03/16/04 11:34 PM
by george castanza
* EPIPHANY! Feedback appreciated MushroomMatt 2,340 15 12/30/01 12:31 PM
by Necron99

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
312 topic views. 12 members, 74 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.