Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
need a good dung tek
    #657893 -

I can't seem to find a good dung tek on the shroomery. I have about five BRF jars fully colonized, and I'm wondering if I could colonize some pasteurized poop with them. Don't know what the steps are.

Any pointers to a good dung tek?

Appreciatively,

di11rod

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need a good dung tek [Re: di11rod]
    #658091 -

This is what I do. I pasturize my poo in a pot on the stove for about an hour on medium heat. After it has cooled I put a layer of poo, next i add the spawn, then i add another layer of poo, and finally I case it. This procedure works great for me.


--------------------
Peace,
StainBlue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need a good dung tek [Re: StainBlue]
    #658121 -

I think if you wanna do dung you should PM Roadkill he has a good dung tek that he made up and ralph also has one thats posted on the site somewhere but roadkill's dung tek is great and will help a lot and anwser most of your questions at the same time.
peace



--------------------
Ive come from a distant planet for earth's woderful natrual drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need a good dung tek [Re: di11rod]
    #658126 -



--------------------
"Millions of years of evolution just to .... light up a joint"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need a good dung tek [Re: di11rod]
    #658156 -

Check out this thread, I find it very understandable. Good luck!


--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
what thread? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #658218 -

What thread are you talking about?

Also, thanks to the others for the info. I checked out that link. It looks pretty detailed. I'll give it a try.

Appreciatively,

di11rod

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 3m dung tek??? skyler 945 2 01/09/02 12:08 PM
by XAZIA
* where can I find a dung tek? e7c 794 4 06/13/03 02:23 PM
by Roadkill
* Donkey Dung Tek? Raven_420 1,034 1 04/16/02 04:05 AM
by Roadkill
* Re: dung tek?'s PanTrop 1,598 6 01/19/01 04:24 PM
by 3DSHROOM
* New Birdseed/Dung Tek?? happygrins 860 2 06/15/02 08:21 AM
by happygrins
* more dung questions xwave3000 782 10 04/03/03 01:10 AM
by Shroomism
* horse/cow dung casing? downforpot 1,277 2 09/06/01 07:05 PM
by oscill8
* casing with verm and grain VS dung shrooming4fun 1,133 6 11/03/02 09:10 AM
by ItsAllGood

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,147 topic views. 18 members, 156 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.