Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 8
    #29679575 -

I will cross post this report because I think people growing Subtrops should take a serious look into Papuana:

I have only taken one medium-low dose in over a year (plus a few mini doses barely above the microdosing range), so I was quite hyped anticipating this journey. Unfortunately, nowadays it is not only the limited time but the energy levels that sway me away from going on deep travels. Alas, by the end of the night routine, I was feeling very tired so I decided to take a lower dose (5 gs fresh) instead so I could sleep soon after. I opened the tub and took a few fruits, and the scale measured 6.3 gs. Since I could not imagine wasting such precious remainder, this is the dose I went with. I can’t lie, I was slightly nervous going into this, but as soon as I drank the tea, a wholesome sense of calm washed over me. I wanted a tiny peak, I got the whole package :justastonishing:

For a while, I believed these might be lower potency based on what I felt by the one hour mark. At around 1h30 mins in, I sat outside, put my headphones on and that’s when the journey began. The moment I felt the energy kicking in, I was faced with a monolith colored in green, yellow and red, containing what seemed to be the code of the universe distilled into a few symbols of universal truths. I was then quickly engulfed into an ascending corridor that looked like a library of sorts, and the walls were imbued with archeological writings and paintings. My jaw dropped as I realised ancient technology was about to take hold of my mind and take me on a hell of a ride. No disappointments to report :sagetrip:

I decided I should boost the experience with some cannabis. It may have been a first time for me, but this creature was the one to confront me after I inhaled with an inquisitive look: do you dare polluting my pristine vibe? And for a few moments it proceeded to show me some bite with dark visions of predators and weird creatures, but to be perfectly honest, even the bark was cute. Like a puppy trying to show how bad the big boy is. And quickly, the two started dancing in a delicate balance, taking me deeper and deeper :shitsintense:

I felt a strong pulling inside me, urging me  to document our first encounter. And of course I agreed to the proposition, you had me at that first pulling sensation to be honest. I knew it could only possibly be followed by good advice and that, dear reader, is the summary of what I feel about this species. Incredibly positive and trustworthy vibes :loveheart:

At some point, I thought about my grandmother and how sad I am that she is  closer to leaving this realm. The thought was followed by the vision of a turquoise tunnel with a glowing energy that swallowed me whole. I felt my atoms disintegrating, merging with my grandma and, ultimately, everything. This was quickly followed by feeling my essence reintegrating and sprawling back into existence. The message was clear: we come from nothing, we dissolve into nothing, it is all the same. A unifying tapestry of the universe, deeply entangled and spanning the total sum of existence :acidfire:

The visions, the quality of the visions, that electrifying feeling in my skin that I am vibrating to a higher cosmic frequency, had no business being paired with the amount I have taken, I kept thinking. And yet, it kept surprising me more and more with warmer and more spectacular visions, colored mainly in late sunset purple, dark blue and turquoise tones. Astonishing beauty!
The more I focused, the further I could see, the more impressed I became with the absolute masterpiece level of detail painting my mind in such warm colours. I felt slightly regretful that I am wasting this opportunity by writing so much, but the feeling promptly subdued: it is a pleasure to document our first date!
:awecid:

I pondered for a bit whether I was getting what I wanted or what I needed. And it said: isn’t fun what you wanted? Let’s go with the first and enjoy your nice cerebral jacuzzi sir! There was a moment when my mind was reaching orgasmic level of pleasure. Oeh la la! Oh but it was so much more than fun :letyourspiritsoar:
What can I say, fantastic hosting skills in display here, delighted to visit your palace. :vibin:

These had a similar but distinct vibe from the semps. I can’t say for now which will become my favorite, but I fully expect that this endeavour means I just added another deep cosmic connection in my heart. What a difficult life, deciding between two of the most amazing things to be found in the universe. When the irony drops, what remains is a full bodied, massive gratitude that these godly gifts somehow knocked on my door :feelsshroomyman:

As things were slowly landing, I sat on the nursing chair in my daughter’ room which brought me feelings I cannot possibly express in words, my gratitude levels were approaching black hole dimensions. I tried my best to resist the pull, but there was no hope. And it said: “If there is one thing I want you to take from all of this is: life is fucking amazing, the lows, the highs, the whole ride is a spectacle to bask in. So don’t waste your time with matters of low significance, be present because it is over before you know it.” :loveheart:

There were moments when I flinched before things would unfold, I don’t deserve all this I thought. But you can’t outrun the trip. And the trip eventually found me. You deserve all this and more little human, so get ready for the next dances. Preferably, with more spice so I can show my whole range :sporedance:

Today I woke up with such a pleasant afterglow, like I just came out of the spa. Life seems easier, more enjoyable, more mindful, there is plenty to be happy about :happiness:

If I had to directly compare the mighty semp and this lovely species, I would say the semps feel more high energy, while these feel more grounded. It reminds me more of the changa experience with slower moving visions of entheogenic content. To be perfectly clear, they are both impeccable energies and I could not recommend one over the other for now, which is huge coming from someone who is deeply mad in love with the viva. Is it potent? Pretty damn spicy I would say. Somewhere between 3-5x cube potency is my estimation. Was it difficult? Incredibly easy ride. I can imagine a beginner becoming spoiled thinking all tripping is so glamorous. Personally, for a moment I missed the occasional mysterious dark but uplifting energy that semps can display, but the whole thing was flowing beautifully like soft butter, so I realised I was acting like a spoiled brat making demands in the holy palace. This is it’s own thing and I love it for it.  Two flavours of perfection, who would say such a thing was possible in this realm :fuckyeah:

The overwhelming feeling throughout this trip was deep gratitude. And this goes hard for wavyedge for creating the culture, and Kirkeng for sharing, thank you so much. Even with my abysmal neglect, they showered me with such exotic delights, instant respect earned by this species :yougoodjob:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: odissey] * 2
    #29679581 -

... And then I saw Odissey posting ...

... And felt real dumb ...

You sent me the leucistic papuana and Tres Soles and my supposed Tres Soles seems to throw a leucistic fruit. That's very very coincidentical. Too much of a coincidence. Might be that I mislabeled something somewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29679646 -

Churpee Choozle said:
... And then I saw Odissey posting ...

... And felt real dumb ...

You sent me the leucistic papuana and Tres Soles and my supposed Tres Soles seems to throw a leucistic fruit. That's very very coincidentical. Too much of a coincidence. Might be that I mislabeled something somewhere.



Haha it happens, maybe it was me who mislabelled, who knows?

But indeed I believe the Papuana Lucy was the only leucistic culture I sent you. Well if they are fruiting, you are in for an amazing ride my friend! :vibin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: odissey] * 9
    #29680513 -

My second tub is coming in hot

These guys just want to grow in my environment.


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 1
    #29680537 -

Asura said:
My second tub is coming in hot

These guys just want to grow in my environment.





--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: odissey] * 2
    #29680789 -

odissey said:
I will cross post this report because I think people growing Subtrops should take a serious look into Papuana:

I have only…



Enjoyed that write up. Adding Papuana to the list. Peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: BBBlack]
    #29680796 -

Are folks here generally running semps in plain tubs, then? I have mine in diffuser/dreamer tubs and it’d be pretty neat to ditch the aquarium pump and get the same results. Does success with normal tubs appear to be culture-specific?

Ultimately I’ll just have to give it a go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 1
    #29680807 -

Asura said:
@Mush the simplicity of a tub is the major appeal for me. I don't know, man,
after years of running tents and doing a bunch of work it just stopped being
fun somewhere along the way. This has really brought it back for me.




I mainly setup the tent for edible woodie blocks, sitting on 18 right now and more to come so tub growing when I get back will be the 12 quarts maybe a six qt dub tub who knows, but I'm shifting gears soon, need to knock out some Pink Oyster blocks before the cold spell hits and I'll have to run a heater, which I'd rather not and get to cold species growing.

I need to push the tent harder for edibles, and the tubs/trays won't be liking that.  I may throw some Mexicana tubs in the tent (wet lovers), but believe me, I took a break for almost 3 years with going to hard for a solid 4 years or so, crazy amount of Cubes and Rice Bran HWFP blocks... what a ride, but I didn't get a chance to really enjoy it... happened all so quickly and you nailed it... when it feels like it's a job (or a chore)... time to shut down and reset... no matter how long it takes to fire everything back up... just excited to be growing again on my terms, and sharing what we do.  All the best, that second tub MIGHT just be better than the first. 

The Zap and Semp T-1s are looking really nice and Pan growing is winding down, the Ingeli has humbled me, it's just a pinner, and then sticks it tongue out at you.  Stubborn, sensitive little... beautiful shroom you are, I'll figure you out sooner or later.  :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: BBBlack] * 3
    #29680843 -

BBBlack said:
Are folks here generally running semps in plain tubs, then? I have mine in diffuser/dreamer tubs and it’d be pretty neat to ditch the aquarium pump and get the same results. Does success with normal tubs appear to be culture-specific?

Ultimately I’ll just have to give it a go.



Shoeboxes in an EZ dial, but yeah, totally passive. They’re doing decent enough in there.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Marxcelium]
    #29680928 -

Why's everyone's fruits be growing upside down :lol:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29680985 -

Side pins just living in a fog of confusion :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
wavyedge 16,114 416 09/28/26 12:39 AM
by Kloakk
* The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 805 806 )
Hillbillyjohn 628,636 16,112 09/29/26 03:07 AM
by kyu
* Shroomy 1's Leucistic Texans
( 1 2 3 4 all )
P.Menace 8,797 72 02/14/09 07:02 AM
by dead
* Looking leucistic
( 1 2 all )
FrankHorrigan 4,528 34 02/23/14 08:10 PM
by cronicr
* Printing Semperviva Javadog 3,221 17 01/23/11 01:48 PM
by Javadog
* Leucistic/albino Golden Teacher, any chance of getting more? rupertboy 6,357 7 10/26/10 02:44 AM
by rupertboy
* Possible leucistic? MightyWhite 1,156 5 08/02/09 10:16 PM
by veda_sticks
* What p.c. strain is best for outdoors? Rudiger420 1,178 4 03/08/04 02:47 PM
by Loki

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
353,109 topic views. 17 members, 148 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 15 queries.