Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1598 | 1599 | 1600 | 1601 | 1602 | 1603 | 1604 | 1605 | 1606 | 1607 | 1608 | 1609 | 1610 | 1611 | 1612 | 1613 | 1614 | 1615 | 1616 | 1617 | 1618 |
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: skrimplet] * 2
    #29673801 -

hi skrimplet.  welcome! :cheers:

you can always do both, ie,  take a transfer or two and drop the rest of a plate in a jar or two. then you're popping off in all directions! :rockon:


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Mackload] * 2
    #29673862 -

Mackload said:
hi skrimplet.  welcome! :cheers:

you can always do both, ie,  take a transfer or two and drop the rest of a plate in a jar or two. then you're popping off in all directions! :rockon:



yes that is actually what I did! ive posted progress in my journal


--------------------
idrk how I got here or what I'm here for but I  keep waking up with this biological urge to not dieโœจ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: BadgerFriend] * 1
    #29674117 -

Not quite envy, but definitely improvement!

B+ t2s from mentor's clone:



--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: shroom_fae] * 1
    #29674171 -

Figured I would give some of the Shroomery vets something to laugh at.






My awful attempt at trying to clone a very sexy fruit , as you can see I still have a lot to learn lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜…

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: 1oz0fTheory] * 2
    #29674203 -

Bruh cloning has been the easiest work I've done on agar :dealwithwhat:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29674210 -



Goddamn those are some gnarly plates lol

A couple weeks ago I got curious and opened up a blank plate and held it in my hand while I spun around a couple times in my workspace, then rewrapped it and there's still nothing growing on it, kinda shocked honestly


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: 1oz0fTheory] * 1
    #29674211 -

hooowwww did this happen?


--------------------
idrk how I got here or what I'm here for but I  keep waking up with this biological urge to not dieโœจ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: fontinalis666] * 1
    #29674212 -

fontinalis666 said:


Goddamn those are some gnarly plates lol

A couple weeks ago I got curious and opened up a blank plate and held it in my hand while I spun around a couple times in my workspace, then rewrapped it and there's still nothing growing on it, kinda shocked honestly



Yo, I used to know this person that had a severe sensitivity to mycotoxins and would keep their place soooo goddamn clean agar plates left open for 30 minutes wouldnโ€™t grow anything and thatโ€™s not hyperbole, it blew my mushcult mind


--------------------
๐•ด๐–‹ ๐•ด ๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–‹๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–š๐–•๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Tri] * 1
    #29674213 -

:dealwithwhat:


I must learn this skill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: langten69] * 2
    #29674227 -

langten69 said:
:dealwithwhat:


I must learn this skill



Easy enough, just gotta commit to cleaning for hours everyday and ozoning the place once a week or so :lol: it was tiring but necessary to some degree


--------------------
๐•ด๐–‹ ๐•ด ๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–‹๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–š๐–•๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Tri] * 6
    #29674262 -

Here two of my F7's. Aren't they just adorable?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: DV8DUG] * 2
    #29674343 -

Soo. T0 ochras entirely bacterial. T1 ochras of 3 different transfers 2 of which I cabin sequestered.

Here's the t1 I didn't cabin sequester they all look as good as or better than this

And t0 was so heavily bacterial lol looked like i sneezed over it ๐Ÿ’€ there was only 1 spot to transfer from fr rest was all wetrot slimey bacterial so it's cool to see I got rid of the slimy yuck

:popcorn:

And here's a update on my t0 kamodoxbvi that I'ma lie through my teeth n say I know is 100% clean and is for a fact kamodoxbvi n not mold ๐Ÿ˜…


And heres the atl7 I thinks clean


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by bloodssonnew (09/21/26 02:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29674933 -

You know you can take pix with the lid off in your SAB. Let the rest of us see what you do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: DV8DUG]
    #29674936 -

Bruh brilliant lol my nervousness stopped me from thinking about doing that tho yea after work I will


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Tri]
    #29674941 -

Tri said:
langten69 said:
:dealwithwhat:


I must learn this skill



Easy enough, just gotta commit to cleaning for hours everyday and ozoning the place once a week or so :lol: it was tiring but necessary to some degree



Could you enlighten me on the cleaning protocol that person used? It sound very intriguing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: langten69]
    #29674955 -

I def dont do anything close to that amount of cleaning lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: fontinalis666] * 2
    #29675160 -

Welp I tryed. My cameras broke on my phone. Lol

Il buy a real good camera soon ๐Ÿฅณ


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: bloodssonnew] * 2
    #29675403 -

Nothing to be envious of in this post, except maybe that it didn't happen to you:

Poured a stack of plates in the morning and let them cool. Came back two hours later and sat down at the SAB to take transfers and some spores to agar. I had a syringe in hand when I hear a noise I thought was crinkling plastic but a second later a wasp walks out from behind the plate stacks. I sprayed it with iso and it started climbing my plate stacks and flying around. It somehow climbed out of the SAB on its own so I took a pic, but then it walked right back in! fml



After a few more sprays of iso it crawled under a ziplock bag of plates and I smashed it to death under the bag.



It climbed up and down my stacks of unused plates so we'll see if they contam in a few days.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: thumbsy]
    #29675647 -

does this look like metabolites or contam?


--------------------
idrk how I got here or what I'm here for but I  keep waking up with this biological urge to not dieโœจ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: skrimplet]
    #29675671 -

skrimplet said:
does this look like metabolites or contam?




Looks a little yellow on parts. Is it cube or another species. You got pins coming up too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1598 | 1599 | 1600 | 1601 | 1602 | 1603 | 1604 | 1605 | 1606 | 1607 | 1608 | 1609 | 1610 | 1611 | 1612 | 1613 | 1614 | 1615 | 1616 | 1617 | 1618 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* AGAR?S FAST PINT SUPER CAKES ~ WITHOUT A PC
( 1 2 all )
agar 7,359 29 08/08/06 06:03 PM
by oijo_quench
* buying agar - help sinisha 3,839 6 03/31/06 07:49 AM
by FractalXplora
* cheapest glass petri dishes, agar, dextrose, etc Fluxburn 8,394 8 02/14/05 09:57 AM
by Roadkill
* Potato Dextrose Agar X Malt Extract Agar Alegalize 7,011 8 02/25/05 01:03 PM
by agar
* test tubes agar fungophiliac 3,707 8 06/19/20 11:41 PM
by gorilliam
* LOOK! Big AGAR problem. Ever seen this? Not I. need advice BAD! agentstone 5,326 12 03/30/20 12:37 PM
by Surf707
* Agar and the global economy Dem_Bones 1,940 4 03/01/06 11:08 AM
by Dem_Bones
* Agar question WormholeSurfer 1,696 3 10/29/05 09:10 PM
by agar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
777,032 topic views. 22 members, 326 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 16 queries.