Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1385 | 1386 | 1387 | 1388 | 1389 | 1390 | 1391 | 1392 | 1393 | 1394 | 1395 | 1396 | 1397 | 1398 | 1399 | 1400 | 1401 | 1402 | 1403 | 1404 | 1405 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle]
    #29659415 -

everyone here knows not to doxx people


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29659416 -

yeah man idk iw as having a playful go. ill play nicer i swear:wellitried:


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29659418 -

I'm here to fucking help people cult. Everyone here for the most part knows that. Been that way since 2020. and i haventtried to doxx anyone or drag their personal business into a forum where it has no purpose.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29659420 -

Would be nice to express myself without abuse hurled at me.

Your so full of shit. Please leave me alone.


--------------------
🌾💮🫘🥖

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29659432 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
I like to make a spicy garlic Parmesean aoli and to toss home made fries in.

Couple days ago I made those with a Lumberjack Beef Dip. I split a French loaf in two, piled it high with beef, onions, and Jalepeno Havarti. Dip it in an oniony au jus and it's just the best.

I come by my fat honestly. I earned that shit



:homerdrool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #29659434 -

fiddle_head said:
you know what else isn't cool doxxing people in a drug manufacturing forum. i may have used that word but i am not prejudiced; it was from anger. and im sorry i appropriated it, along with others.



Thank you for apologizing. I just hate the thought of people catching strays and being driven away when they're just here to learn how to access a life changing medicine. (also death to snitches)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: pinkpuddles]
    #29659435 -

:ohyou:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29659439 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
:ohyou:



:awetongue:


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 8
    #29659466 -

Sorry guys, I just deleted a bunch of disruptive posts part of a flame war. I didn't get them all and also a few innocent posts may have also got deleted in error.

I hope you can ignore the remaining posts that did not get deleted and the thread can get back and resume normally. OK, as you were.


--------------------
The Combo Tek - Easy grow method for newbies and pros alike

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: veggie] * 1
    #29659476 -

Good morning. :goodmorning:

Damn, good thing these things happen while I'm sleeping...

I gotta confess, I am ridiculously lazy to go for a fourth flush with my cakes...

I think that after the third harvest, I'll run them through a grater, mix them with a bit of vermiculite I recycled from the protective layers, and take them out to a poplar grove near the river. There are spots out there that hold moisture well, and we're still in a good temperature range... :evil2:

Hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69]
    #29659478 -

langten69 said:
PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
I like to make a spicy garlic Parmesean aoli and to toss home made fries in.

Couple days ago I made those with a Lumberjack Beef Dip. I split a French loaf in two, piled it high with beef, onions, and Jalepeno Havarti. Dip it in an oniony au jus and it's just the best.

I come by my fat honestly. I earned that shit



:homerdrool:



Just wanted to let you know I'm definitely making this today cuz wtf this sound incredible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf] * 1
    #29659480 -

Belintaf said:
Good morning. :goodmorning:

Damn, good thing these things happen while I'm sleeping...

I gotta confess, I am ridiculously lazy to go for a fourth flush with my cakes...

I think that after the third harvest, I'll run them through a grater, mix them with a bit of vermiculite I recycled from the protective layers, and take them out to a poplar grove near the river. There are spots out there that hold moisture well, and we're still in a good temperature range... :evil2:

Hugs :heart:



Spreading the myc love in nature is goated

:fuckyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29659515 -

fiddle_head said:
you know what else isn't cool doxxing people in a drug manufacturing forum. i may have used that word but i am not prejudiced; it was from anger. and im sorry i appropriated it, along with others.



I encourage you to seek healthier ways to deal with your anger. I understand being angry and upset, etc. and I wasnt here for whatever happened, but remember, we are all just text on a page. None of this really matters. If someone is being a fucking moron, just report, block, and move on. Feeding the trolls just creates more work for the mod team. I hope you've come down from whatever bad place you got worked up into.


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mistakes] * 1
    #29659562 -

Damn, knew I should've popped in lastnight, looks like I missed some excitement lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #29659576 -

fiddle_head said:
you know what else isn't cool doxxing people in a drug manufacturing forum. i may have used that word but i am not prejudiced; it was from anger. and im sorry i appropriated it, along with others.



Shit bro. I’m not 100% sure but you should recieve some grace.

Honestly, from just what I’ve picked up from straggling posts, I’ll have been just as pissed as you and it’s frankly taking any joy out of this website.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Splittinghairs] * 2
    #29659594 -

I’m not the confessional police, but let’s just move on from the topic entirely. I think that might be a good idea.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29659601 -

I confess that I don't know when I will gain access to the trading forum and at this point, I'm afraid to ask.


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29659606 -

I don't understand why people can't go be shitty on platforms that are designed for it like TikTok or Reddit or at least keep it out of the cult forum?

This isn't the first time an argument from the pub has crossed into this thread. All they're are doing is chasing dopamine from a spurious interaction that they'd probably never have if they had to look the person in the face. Honestly, it's pathetic.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mistakes]
    #29659608 -

Mistakes said:
I confess that I don't know when I will gain access to the trading forum and at this point, I'm afraid to ask.



Glad that you asked. When does the key appear?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: space daddy] * 1
    #29659610 -

The marketplace is open after 50 posts, or are y'all talking about something else?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1385 | 1386 | 1387 | 1388 | 1389 | 1390 | 1391 | 1392 | 1393 | 1394 | 1395 | 1396 | 1397 | 1398 | 1399 | 1400 | 1401 | 1402 | 1403 | 1404 | 1405 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Beef Supreme on: Rescuing Your Fucked-Up All-in-one kit (Or whatever less-than-ideal situation you have)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
BeefExtreme 18,171 609 09/27/26 08:24 PM
by Lo-Z
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* War against contamination - Sucefull cultivation Psilocibec 788 3 08/10/06 10:15 PM
by shroower
* Cultivation Newbie m2o5x 1,079 13 08/25/05 05:40 PM
by m2o5x
* beefed up shrooms MAGICSNOOP 807 6 04/02/03 07:34 PM
by JssMthrFcknChrst
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8714 8715 )
saralove 5,223,171 174,280 09/27/26 07:29 PM
by Agar Wedge
* Newbie's first casing - with blue light pics - check it out
( 1 2 all )
morian 5,094 38 02/10/10 08:26 PM
by fung

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
457,604 topic views. 10 members, 93 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.022 seconds on 16 queries.