Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 787 | 788 | 789 | 790 | 791 | 792 | 793 | 794 | 795 | 796 | 797 | 798 | 799 | 800 | 801 | 802 | 803 | 804 | 805 | 806 | 807 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: tryptkaloids] * 5
    #29359685 -

tryptkaloids said:
Moisturize yall.

If you ever need a way to end your haiku
"Fuck me in the ass" is 5 syllables :lol:

si=0GXEthYNBLOZmt1Q



Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck me in the ass
I love haikus


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 3
    #29359702 -

Sorry you guys are alll having some rough times with your furry and feathered family members. šŸ˜¢šŸ’”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 1
    #29359726 -

Im real sorry to hear about you guys animals. its so much harder than can be explained.  they just dont make em to last long enough. 

love yall.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29359752 -

True. I have a hard time not having a dog, but I hate when it’s time to let them go. It’s a fucking gut punch, for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 4
    #29359756 -



too bad ur wife's not blind...

peteys made a full recovery honey!!

:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 1NFIN8] * 2
    #29359909 -

That sucked.  The birdie  is gone. 

It was easy tho. I mean it just fell asleep and that was it.  Painless.

I did save $275.  Thanks to this hobby and the DIY mindset that comes along with it.



Sorry to everyone else having hard times with their furry friends.

Ive lost two of my own very special family dogs to cancer in the past five years. And my mom's dog of old age.

  Im always the one to take them to vet to put them to sleep.  Its always hard. But it has to be done.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Edited by callmehippie (09/30/25 08:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: callmehippie] * 5
    #29359958 -

you never let an animal suffer.  hard job that someone has to do.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 4
    #29360102 -

I know this may not sit well with others but this is why hunting is no joke and should never be taken lightly. The placement and accuracy of your shot be it bow or rifle is the one most critical thing and highest responsibility a hunter has outside of the saftey of other humans. An animal should never suffer because of a misplaced, mistimed, misangled or wrongly timed shot because of an impatient or wrongly trained hunter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 2
    #29360184 -

Couldn’t agree more. If you don’t have a clean shot don’t take one. I grew up in the country and this was pounded into my head by my dad my whole life.


--------------------
~Wherever you go in life, there you’ll be~




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: noomer] * 3
    #29360193 -

The difference in taste between a proper hunt and dress vs not is unbelievable.


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
ā€œThe answer is always grow more shroom.ā€ Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 1NFIN8] * 4
    #29360204 -

Proper hunt proper dress proper aging proper prep !! Night and day


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: cronicr]
    #29360230 -

Today I will confess my field cloning tek. I feel incredibly stupid doing it but it works lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: cardboardandsoap] * 9
    #29360242 -

Wtf!! Sometimes drunk me needs to get his shit together, a fucking box of 500 reusable Petris just showed up at my door:facepalm: wtf do I need 500 reusable fuckimg plates for FML lol
( I already have 200 60 ml, 50 90 ml pp5's FFS)


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: cronicr]
    #29360246 -

You need them for cloning direct to agar in the field. That's what you need them for! Work hell of a lot better than hiking with glass! LOL

Edit: I hike plastic plates. :whiteflag:

I misread your post and now this is pretty funny. Yeah not sure what you do with those. Rofl

Edited by cardboardandsoap (09/30/25 12:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: cardboardandsoap]
    #29360254 -

You guys are spot on. Field dress, clean, hang, age, cut and pack all done properly is the key to great tasting meat. On top of a properly placed shot.

Edited by AZ Starman2112 (09/30/25 12:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: cardboardandsoap] * 2
    #29360255 -

Agar jellow shot molds for you and 499 of your buddies that are dishwasher safe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: cardboardandsoap]
    #29360262 -

I would argue that great tasting meat is the source, everyone has their preferred source, + time. The more time given to a peace of meat, like pan to over and a long resting period makes the best tasting meat. My diet is 90% meat (cow, pig, eggs). I'm kinda an SME on the topic and can make any piece of shit meat pretty awesome.

Edited by cardboardandsoap (09/30/25 12:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: cardboardandsoap] * 1
    #29360271 -

cardboardandsoap said:
I would argue that great tasting meat is the source, everyone has their preferred source, + time. The more time given to a peace of meat, like pan to over and a long resting period makes the best tasting meat. My diet is 90% meat (cow, pig, eggs). I'm kinda an SME on the topic and can make any piece of shit meat pretty awesome.



If a deer or an elk is not harvested in a proper manner, there will be no disguising a gamey or off flavor. I think what we are all referring to is a properly harvested game animal will not have that gamey taste people don’t like.

Personally I listen to too many people say they hate venison because of its gamey flavor. I can relate to that because I’ve had it. I’ve also listened to people tell me they soak it in this or that, brine it, marinate it, etc etc. I tell them, try mine. I take a steak, put kosher salt and fresh ground pepper on it, grill it or sous vide it and then reverse sear it and cook no more than rare. Then I tell them try this…and they love it. And then I tell them the reason you love it is because the proper time and care was put into harvesting the animal from the moment the shot was made until it hit your mouth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: AZ Starman2112]
    #29360273 -

so like, send me some steak bruh :begger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: mushboy]
    #29360279 -

Your meat sounds pretty tasty :blowjob:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 787 | 788 | 789 | 790 | 791 | 792 | 793 | 794 | 795 | 796 | 797 | 798 | 799 | 800 | 801 | 802 | 803 | 804 | 805 | 806 | 807 | | Last >

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Addicted to Cultivation????
( 1 2 all )
tahoe 3,189 34 12/14/08 10:53 PM
by The shroomy 1
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,966 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 771 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* (YOUR) TRUE CONFESSIONS - of an amateur mycologist: Semi Random Expressions of Gratitude for Awesome Confessions :}
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1170 1171 )
PsiloPsychIn 586,565 23,414 10/02/26 05:04 PM
by JW123
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,117 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,930 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
460,129 topic views. 24 members, 107 guests and 250 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.052 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 18 queries.