Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 783 | 784 | 785 | 786 | 787 | 788 | 789 | 790 | 791 | 792 | 793 | 794 | 795 | 796 | 797 | 798 | 799 | 800 | 801 | 802 | 803 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: mushboy]
    #29357478 -

Yeah, I have them in completely different spray bottles, I was just being a dumbass. :grin: I hope it still turns out ok.


--------------------
Bees don't waste their time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Darth Agar] * 1
    #29357570 -

Reading this thread while tripping is not a way to find a center to grab hold of. ๐Ÿ˜…


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
โ€œThe answer is always grow more shroom.โ€ Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 1NFIN8] * 7
    #29357576 -

do intergalactic space monkeys need a center? just run around shitting and pissing where you please and pass out in a pile.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #29357584 -

mushboy said:
do intergalactic space monkeys need a center? just run around shitting and pissing where you please and pass out in a pile.



Oh! I found the center! Lol


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
โ€œThe answer is always grow more shroom.โ€ Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 1NFIN8] * 17
    #29357740 -

i confess, me and duc overdosed ourselves on acid today.  got my bell rung. first time in a long time.  went hiking and really started smelling all the trees because she said they smell like vanilla.  spent my whole life in horticulture but never knew ponderosa pines smell like vanilla.  like sure as shit yankee candle vanilla.  the electric hum of the earth is distracting when youre trying be a normal human.  jfc. what a molecule.  i always forget how gnarly it can really be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29357747 -

Hell yeah! Glad you had a good time! Been forever since I messed with it. I forget what its like.

Good on ya for taking time for yourselves, too.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29357753 -

Man that sounds like a good day! I havenโ€™t done that in a long time.


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Gilmour Hendrix]
    #29357754 -

Fuck I miss acid. Haven't had it in over 30 years.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Gilmour Hendrix] * 4
    #29357757 -

hardcore. its been a minute since i had more than a micro myself.  spent a good long while watching my fish in the aquarium. that was great.  ducs over in the science and tech forum writing a very eloquent explaination as to why microwaves arent dangerous in an 18 year old thead of ythans.  think ill have some green wine and go play gitar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29357763 -

My wife has CRPS, a nerve pain issue, and acid actually puts it into remission for over a week. Her pain vanishes almost immediately, and the swelling in her limbs goes down. A bunch of different medications and treatments don't have 1/10th the effectiveness of that magic paper.

Unfortunately, the guy we'd get it from stopped selling it.

Mushrooms work too, but not as long. It's better than nothing though.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29357771 -

You go boi. Its a good day for going deeper.


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
โ€œThe answer is always grow more shroom.โ€ Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: 1NFIN8]
    #29357781 -

How long did your trip last, Beef?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Gilmour Hendrix] * 5
    #29357783 -

still going strong. its been like... 8 hours i think

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29357801 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
My wife has CRPS, a nerve pain issue, and acid actually puts it into remission for over a week. Her pain vanishes almost immediately, and the swelling in her limbs goes down. A bunch of different medications and treatments don't have 1/10th the effectiveness of that magic paper.

Unfortunately, the guy we'd get it from stopped selling it.

Mushrooms work too, but not as long. It's better than nothing though.



Nats or maybe ochras (I think I have both)

Have been studied for their unique anti-inflammatory properties . I have really positive experiences with them. When I accidentally started taking cube capsules instead of Nats, my inflammation came back.

They actually cured some of the issues I was having and I don't need to take them anymore.

I was taking them daily, it takes about 2 weeks for them to be effective.



--------------------

Edited by thirdeyewild (09/27/25 08:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: thirdeyewild]
    #29357811 -

thirdeyewild said:
PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
My wife has CRPS, a nerve pain issue, and acid actually puts it into remission for over a week. Her pain vanishes almost immediately, and the swelling in her limbs goes down. A bunch of different medications and treatments don't have 1/10th the effectiveness of that magic paper.

Unfortunately, the guy we'd get it from stopped selling it.

Mushrooms work too, but not as long. It's better than nothing though.



Nats or maybe ochras (I think I have both)

Have been studied for their unique anti-inflammatory properties . I have really positive experiences with them. When I accidentally started taking cube capsules instead of Nats, my inflammation came back.

They actually cured some of the issues I was having and I don't need to take them anymore.

I was taking them daily, it takes about 2 weeks for them to be effective.





Thanks for the suggestion! I have some ochras on grain right now


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29357814 -

Sweet! I hope it helps.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: thirdeyewild] * 10
    #29358335 -

Good morning everyone .


Just wanted to let everyone know I dropped beeftube episode 3.  Please check it out and share!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: BeefExtreme] * 4
    #29358428 -

I confess that I am enamored with the presentation of certain brands of pipe tobacco. The aroma coming off of these flakes is lovely!





--------------------



Edited by Gilmour Hendrix (09/28/25 03:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Gilmour Hendrix] * 4
    #29358473 -

I confess
I just want to grow a damn cube but put myself in a bad spot. Neglected my space, been paying the price. Dishwasher is crammed completely full of 60ish jars. More to go. Plus drawers full of old plates. Dirty tubs and shoe boxes, bags.

Too many hobbies, too much stuff. Not enough time? Time is the master, and time can be a disaster. Wish I could blame it on something else, but the truth is my failures are of my own making. Time's got nothing to do with it, had plenty, didn't use it right. Distracted, often overwhelmed; somewhat of a stimulating time to be alive i reckon, for better or worse. Probably always been that way though

I dont like cleaning. But who likes to live in a shitty mess? I have been either way; close the door, forget about it. Other stuff needs doing for now. Work to live, and live to work. Put some food in the belly, it likes that. Life tends to be grumpier otherwise.

15ish years of growing mushrooms. What a revelation that was! I could probably trip regularly for the rest of my life without ever growing another cube again. To what end? I learned all the lessons long ago, then forgot them. Didn't anticipate that being a grower itself would possibly illuminate more of my own issues than eating the damn things. And there it is, on display behind that door, on top of spare flat surfaces, stuffed into drawers and crannies: the squalor, a physical manifestation of mental inadequacies. Been here before, only now it spawns mites! Oh well, sweep that to the side, got something else to fixate on right now.

Anyway, miss y'all, maybe will overcome this pile and get back to it (making new piles that is). Longing to share some pics again


--------------------
So anyway, uh...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: So Anyway] * 1
    #29358563 -

You'll only hate cleaning until your half done lol


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 783 | 784 | 785 | 786 | 787 | 788 | 789 | 790 | 791 | 792 | 793 | 794 | 795 | 796 | 797 | 798 | 799 | 800 | 801 | 802 | 803 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Addicted to Cultivation????
( 1 2 all )
tahoe 3,195 34 12/15/08 12:53 AM
by The shroomy 1
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,973 8 04/14/08 08:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 06:48 PM
by Neobean
* Thinking about a substrate mojo!! DaMigraine 707 4 05/21/02 10:59 PM
by angryshroom
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 09:54 PM
by fahtster
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,145 60 09/16/10 06:41 PM
by RogerRabbit
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 08:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,964 342 04/30/08 12:29 AM
by just me

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
470,944 topic views. 20 members, 218 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.018 seconds on 18 queries.