Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2208 | 2209 | 2210 | 2211 | 2212 | 2213 | 2214 | 2215 | 2216 | 2217 | 2218 | 2219 | 2220 | 2221 | 2222 | 2223 | 2224 | 2225 | 2226 | 2227 | 2228 | | Last >
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: chris77]
    #28984119 -

QQ: How long does unopened BRF last? Would it be ok to use for some pucks to keep around, or should I just toss it?

Thanks!


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 2
    #28984138 -

As long as it isn’t moldy or obviously off the myc won’t care, it’ll still eat it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: KlarnEvil9]
    #28984146 -

Water Tube Tek with my Coco Cake! How it looks too you? I mist the Tube and the Cake after take Photos just for a High Humidity. How long would you wait bevore fruiting?








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Fiet]
    #28984147 -

Should be in fruiting conditions from the start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: 3.A.M]
    #28984158 -

3.A.M said:
Should be in fruiting conditions from the start.




And know let Air in for fruiting condition? I see also some pins forming on the side. Normaly the Tek saying wait bevore the cake is full white but?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: 3.A.M]
    #28984246 -

3.A.M said:
Should be in fruiting conditions from the start.




Hey, I translate it again you meaning the high humidity from the beginning was wrong? I try to follow the Tek but it's not with a Coco Cake it's PF Tek ore something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Fiet]
    #28984252 -

Most of us simply give the shoeboxes all the fresh air exchange it needs as soon as we spawn to bulk, as it has found it to make little difference in yield or contam rate but seems to be slightly faster to harvest.


--------------------
Endlessly endorsing empathy empirically energizing existence™

~Always practice radical kindness~
R.I.P. Betty Boop, greatest mother to ever do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: QuantumZ00]
    #28984317 -

This is my nats tub 12 days after spawning. Does it look ok? If it's a little dry and I don't see pins yet should I mist before it's fully colonized?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: KryptKeeper]
    #28984372 -

You seem to have small water beads on top of the mycellium right? I don't think you should mist as long as those surface conditions are maintained

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: KryptKeeper]
    #28984390 -

KryptKeeper said:
This is my nats tub 12 days after spawning. Does it look ok? If it's a little dry and I don't see pins yet should I mist before it's fully colonized?




you can give one or two fine sprays, up to you.
dont forget, nats dont give a f…


--------------------
the observer is the observed
            j. krishnamurti


>The Hitchhiker‘s Guide to the Shroomery<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: smalltalk_canceled] * 1
    #28984465 -

smalltalk_canceled said:
How do you cut your parafilm for conditiment cups?
Especially if you have a big normal double roll
Do you use 1/4? Because you can cover one with it



I’ve never parafilmed condiment cups. The lid seals really tight. I keep them for weeks on a shelf at room temp and they still work well. I’ve used colonized plates over 8 m old, just on a shelf. They were drying out but the myc was still viable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Imatryin]
    #28984490 -

I use slime cups.  Very similar.

The cups have no GE.  They don't dry out.  And mycelium runs fine in that environment.

Mycelium on the surface of a plate has very little biomass and doesn't consume much oxygen.  There's plenty of air without needing parafilm or anything.

I even get occasional plins.


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: tree frog]
    #28984509 -

Can too little fae in a tub cause contam? I keep getting contam in my tubs all of a sudden and im not sure why.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: AspectOfTheCreator] * 4
    #28984529 -

Rarely, more often than not it comes from your spawn


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: cronicr] * 1
    #28984567 -

You can keep your condiment cups agar dishes in ziploc bags. Keeps things tidy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: AspectOfTheCreator]
    #28984573 -

What contamination are you getting out of curiosity and have you taken your grain back to agar for a check?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: PhenoDreamers]
    #28984707 -

Upon harvesting is it best to twist n pull or cut them off at the base, if you want to go for additional flushes? Twist n pull would seem to tear up the sub

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Letsfly24]
    #28984714 -

I go by feel, some cultures root alot deeper and tare the sub up and pull healthy pins, I cut those.
Others don't root deep and are easy to twist n pull


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: cronicr]
    #28984719 -

Is it absolutely necessary to sand paper my lids before applying RTV silicone and SFD?


--------------------
Agar stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: MycoKyle] * 1
    #28984727 -

You'll get better adhesion roughing it up but it will stick without it


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2208 | 2209 | 2210 | 2211 | 2212 | 2213 | 2214 | 2215 | 2216 | 2217 | 2218 | 2219 | 2220 | 2221 | 2222 | 2223 | 2224 | 2225 | 2226 | 2227 | 2228 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* quick question, finished colonizing? usefulidiot 1,853 1 04/06/03 06:31 PM
by kindkesey
* Quick Question grateful_head 1,238 2 08/18/01 03:40 PM
by Billyblastoff
* New to the boards, and a quick question to start ! Anonymous 1,829 4 03/11/02 03:18 AM
by 2shrewmen
* some quick questions about my treasure coasts alf 3,850 19 11/16/01 01:54 AM
by Anonymous
* Quick Question needs quick answer Wheedhead! 1,180 2 01/19/03 09:06 AM
by Wheedhead!
* quick question SuppaFly 1,044 1 09/18/02 04:41 PM
by mickey_rourke
* Re: Quick Question
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,543 22 06/14/00 05:46 AM
by hitterg
* Quick Question LXTC 1,806 11 09/24/02 10:09 PM
by LXTC

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,161,856 topic views. 27 members, 311 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.077 seconds spending 0.052 seconds on 18 queries.