Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1329 | 1330 | 1331 | 1332 | 1333 | 1334 | 1335 | 1336 | 1337 | 1338 | 1339 | 1340 | 1341 | 1342 | 1343 | 1344 | 1345 | 1346 | 1347 | 1348 | 1349 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: wolf8312]
    #28886621 -

Show us a claim that that man made that was true. Then maybe he can reevaluate the comment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28886636 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Show us a claim that that man made that was true. Then maybe he can reevaluate the comment.



Are you suggesting that Trump has never made a statement that was true?


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: wolf8312]
    #28886830 -

Gab ceo finds Trump shooters social media and releases it. He was a Biden supporter.


https://nypost.com/2024/07/25/us-news/trump-gunman-thomas-crooks-used-gab-to-support-biden-ceo/


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28886844 -

Well out of the 2 choices, he did try to literally shoot one of them in the head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feevers]
    #28886851 -

Yeah, but his search history also showed that he was looking up the Democratic national committee and other famous people. I think he was just trying to kill the most famous person could as quickly as possible.

Maybe he had a terminal diagnosed of cancer or something I don’t know.

But the history showed that she was researching the locations of Republicans and Democrats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 2
    #28887031 -

budmanman said:
Gab ceo finds Trump shooters social media and releases it. He was a Biden supporter.


https://nypost.com/2024/07/25/us-news/trump-gunman-thomas-crooks-used-gab-to-support-biden-ceo/



Quote:
The account @epicmicrowave — which the CEO stressed he has been “unable to confirm” was definitely Crooks’ — “posted on the site nine (9) times total,” Torba tweeted just 30 minutes after getting the law enforcement request.



Honest question.  Do y'all read more than the headlines?  All the jack asses who post, I will literally read 30 seconds into the article they use to support some position, and the article then either contradicts their position, or is speculative, or otherwise extremely flawed.
:allsodisappointed:

Then y'all get your panties in a bunch when I call you out on it.
:liottalol:


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #28887050 -

wtf is gab

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Lynnch]
    #28887232 -

How one that isn't rich could look at life before the plandemic compared to now and vote for anyone other than trump you would have to be crazy.

I now make more money per hour and per paycheck, yet a trip to buy groceries has skyrocketed under Biden the cost of gas is insane, all cost have gone wild.

We are sending money we don't even have to places that don't even like us. Ukraine is a corrupt shit hole. We have no reason to waste money.

I don't think trump is some super hero but he did do a pretty good job even with the entire media trying to destroy him.

I'm to the point that I'm pretty sure if we don't see a Republican president my family is going to be homeless before the next administration is over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Gypd812]
    #28887239 -

Gypd812 said:
How one that isn't rich could look at life before the pandemic compared to now and vote for anyone other than Harris is crazy.

I now make more money per hour and per paycheck.
Thanks Biden for fixing the collapsing economy after saving me from Covid.



:biden:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28887245 -

I don't think you understand. The job I had stopped paying the bills. I had to get a higher paying (harder dirty shit) job. And now the inflation is creeping on me again. I work 10-12 hours a day 5-6 days a week I make $22.89 an hour. I make good money really but the cost of living is through the roof. Biden has done nothing for me. I've watched my 401k lose. I've watched my entire country fall apart. We have an open border little girl's are being raped and killed by illegals.

As I said Trump isn't God he isn't anything other than a man that gave 4 good years where I finally was saving money, had a nice car, spent time with my family it was great. Even after covid things were okay but after Biden took over and the inflation kept coming and they said it was fine it was temporary. Here we are at the end of the worst presidency and we still have record inflation.

Trump will win it's set but it's going to take all the decent hard working Americans to get out and vote I know myself and my wife will be voting TRUMP/VANCE 2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Gypd812] * 2
    #28887249 -

sounds rather cookie cutter.. or 'narrated'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28887269 -

I bought a house in 2016 and only owe 24k more to go. I got spared from all the bullshit and thank fucking god cause if I had to live like the average person rn I would probably kill my self I could never go back to being a poor.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Gypd812] * 3
    #28887278 -

Gypd812 said:
I make $22.89 an hour.



So you make $2.89 more an hour than a burger flipper. Have you considered acquiring higher paying skills? Have you tried pulling yourself up by the bootstraps? Maybe instead of blaming your problems on everyone else you just need to work harder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #28887286 -

Kwyjibo said:
Gypd812 said:
I make $22.89 an hour.



So you make $2.89 more an hour than a burger flipper. Have you considered acquiring higher paying skills? Have you tried pulling yourself up by the bootstraps? Maybe instead of blaming your problems on everyone else you just need to work harder.




Where in the fuck do you live that I make $2 more than a burger flipper?

Around here your average Burger flipper makes around $10 an hour 12 depending on the restaurant.

I live in the midwest in a decent state. We took a road trip to a blue State a few months ago and I had to ask people how they survived. Gas was ridiculously high. We went to Walmart to pick up a few items and everything was way higher. Taxes were way higher. A pack of cigarettes was like $12 where here it cost me about $6.50

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Gypd812] * 1
    #28887294 -

Gypd812 said:
Where in the fuck do you live that I make $2 more than a burger flipper?



California


Quote:
Around here your average Burger flipper makes around $10 an hour 12 depending on the restaurant.

I live in the midwest in a decent state.



Doesn't sound like where you live is that great if that's all people are getting paid.

Quote:
We took a road trip to a blue State a few months ago and I had to ask people how they survived.



We do it by acquiring higher paying skills and making more money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #28887305 -

What do you mean higher skills The left constantly talks about how you should be able to live working at McDonald's and then you say that you should get more skills and get a better job. So which is it?

Also, what do you consider a highly skilled job?
I work in a forge plant. I take long bars of steel, cut them to a specific length within 0.1 mm and then run them through a heater to get them to the right temperature that I have to set depending on the size of the billet and then I have to run them through a press running them to specifications somewhere in the tenths of millimeters. It doesn't take a college degree, but I'm assuming that you couldn't do it tomorrow. We make the drive shaft components of the car that you drive to whatever job you have every single day. I guess my job's not important enough to support a family though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #28887308 -

Also if you live somewhere where everything cost double but everybody makes half again as much that's worse than where I live where I make $20 an hour but everything is far cheaper. Raising the minimum wage just raises prices. I do think people should make more money, but the way that the Democrats are trying to go about it doesn't work. If it did work, California would have a large influx of people instead of a large outflux of people. Why do you think people are leaving California in massive numbers? Is it because the policies are just so great that they can't handle it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Gypd812]
    #28887312 -

Gypd812 said:
What do you mean higher skills The left constantly talks about how you should be able to live working at McDonald's and then you say that you should get more skills and get a better job. So which is it?.



While you’re being purposefully facetious, I will answer your question.

People that work at McDonald’s are supposed to be able to make a living wage. Which means that you would be able to survive because you work a job.

They can’t. Because the wage is preposterously low because they don’t give a shit if you can survive off of it.

You should educate yourself so that instead of just making enough money to survive, you can thrive. That’s done by going to college usually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Gypd812] * 1
    #28887316 -

Gypd812 said:
Also if you live somewhere where everything cost double but everybody makes half again as much that's worse than where I live where I make $20 an hour but everything is far cheaper. Raising the minimum wage just raises prices. I do think people should make more money, but the way that the Democrats are trying to go about it doesn't work. If it did work, California would have a large influx of people instead of a large outflux of people. Why do you think people are leaving California in massive numbers? Is it because the policies are just so great that they can't handle it?



Do you have any evidence that more people are leaving than entering California?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28887319 -

Sure go to college. Spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a skill that can make you a couple $100,000 a year. By the time you're done paying interest on your loans, you'll probably be behind me. In about 5 years I'll go from $40,000 a year to about 80 and if we have a good conservative president and we keep inflation at a decent rate, I'll be doing pretty good. We have a complete lack of people in this country that are able and willing to do trade type jobs or factory type jobs. My job does require a lot of skill and it does require good math. I get plenty of people that are far far underskilled and do not last a month just because someone doesn't have a degree doesn't make them unskilled.

I worked at Burger King from the time I was 15. Until the time I was 19 I became a manager. It was a job that required some skill, but it is definitely not a job that was built to support a family. I probably made enough there to support myself as a single person and that's what that job was built for.

A man should be able to get a factory job and support a family of four with ease. Taxes are the main thing that stopped me. A quarter of my wages goes straight to taxes. It's not that I don't make enough money. It's that most of it gets taken away. It gets taken when I make it. It gets taken. When I spend it it gets taken. If I try to save it it gets taken no matter what I do with it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1329 | 1330 | 1331 | 1332 | 1333 | 1334 | 1335 | 1336 | 1337 | 1338 | 1339 | 1340 | 1341 | 1342 | 1343 | 1344 | 1345 | 1346 | 1347 | 1348 | 1349 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First arrest for Voter Fraud this election was...a Trump voter! Kryptos 177 2 10/31/16 05:11 PM
by Kryptos
* China could build a modern military by 2020
( 1 2 all )
Green_T 3,249 23 08/28/11 08:48 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,077 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Trump calls CNN fake news
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Psychonott 1,975 103 01/17/17 01:29 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* How will the Trump presidency end
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
koods 4,492 180 09/05/17 04:44 PM
by akira_akuma
* Aerial/satellite pictures of your house? blacksabbathrulz 1,056 12 02/06/05 05:43 PM
by shnakboozy
* super spy satellites ..forget all about wiretapping... Annapurna1 865 6 08/16/07 06:24 PM
by Annapurna1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,201 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.052 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 18 queries.