Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Loc: Smyrna
An Evil Plan
    #2850281 - 07/02/04 07:01 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hi everyone,
I have problems with my girlfriend's old boyfriend. He is my classmate in university. He is a real jerk. He is negative all the time. Doesn't like life and living, he always says "i am just waiting for death" He never enjoys anything. Never laughs, makes me sick all the time. He also knows nothing about life, nature, world... Doesn't have any idea about spiritual thoughts, doesn't believe in god or religions and never respect to those kind of thoughts. He always drinks alcohol, even alone at home... He drinks when he is ok, he drinks when he is depressed. He drinks when he wants and doesn't want to drink...

He still loves my girlfriend. He doesn't like me, talks behind me... Thinks that i am just a stupid hippie... Never shows respect and never believes me...
He is the only person in my life thinks in that way.

He asked my girlfriend if she wants to go to his summer house for next weekend. There will be some good friends, he says "you should come, after you started new relationship you forgot your friends." He just wants her to go and then will say me "he eh did you see, your girl cares her friends more than you" Because he thinks that friends are more important than girl/boyfriends. He thinks lovers are temporary but friends are permanent. Just another silly thought of him...

So i decided to show him how life is important and make him live the most interesting night of his life...
I am thinking to go to his summerhouse with my girl, make him to eat gooood amount of shrooms, real gooood amount... And kick him to the depths of hell and bad trips... Of course i won't kill him... He will die while living :=)))

He never tried shrooms before. He just smoked some pot. I forgot one thing, we smoked before with him and i start to talk about spirit of cannabis plant. He said " what spirit you fool, it is just a plant makes us to run from our lives" and he was still depressed after 5 joints... What an asshole...

He never tried shrooms, always ask me for them. I never think to give him but now i want shrooms kicks his ass...

On the other hand i feel sorry for him. He is just a other soul that get sick. I tried several times to talk with him to make him love the life but he never tries to be positive. So i think he needs a real good lesson...

But i need some advice... Is my plan seems so selfish and stupid? Should i do what i think... I don't want to waste his life but he always talks about life but all his life is drinking, playing frp, sitting and being negative. He believes those frp characters more than any real thing... This makes me sick also...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMorbidHamster
Total Head Fook
Loc: Un-United Kingdom
Re: An Evil Plan [Re: WebLiZaRD]
    #2850345 - 07/02/04 08:19 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

If he is asking for some mushrooms i say let them show him the error of his ways :smile:

I reckon it could be a real eye opener for him, dont spike him tho, just say hey bud i got some shrooms you wanna try them out? Then if he says yes let the mushrooms do all the talking you have tried putting to him :smile: I think he will learn something about his life and his way of thinking.

Peace

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2850368 - 07/02/04 08:40 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hmmm... worst case: he freaks out, strips naked, grabs a knife and starts stabbing people before running out to the garage to cut his head off with a table saw, thus ending his life... when the police show up, the first thing they will ask is who he got the drugs from...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Re: An Evil Plan [Re: Seuss]
    #2850433 - 07/02/04 09:30 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The worst thing he will kill himself and when police show up, they just think he was totally drunk and it was a suicide. Every friend knows he will do this one day. He tried suicide before... But he is an asshole, he wasn't brave enough to kill himself. But on the other hand he is always talking about suicide and death... Just to make people care about himself...

As you say MorbidHamster, i will go to house and make a surprise
"Hey Buddy I got some good friends with me, do you want to play with them"

InvisibleHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2850437 - 07/02/04 09:31 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

You're wasting enlightening drugs on shitty people :P

And on another note, if someone you dont like knows about your various 'hobbies', your doing something wrong.... For instance, A jealous boyfriend who knew you grew is a security risk of the highest kind! (entirely an example though. But if he knew you had an amount of ANYTHING, weed, shrooms,etc..... is my point)

--------------------

OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Re: An Evil Plan [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2850465 - 07/02/04 09:49 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

In my country nothing goes like you think. He couldn't tell to police anything, if he does he will loose all people's respect, including his parents. It means he will be alone in all his life. Nearly everybody uses drugs and everyone knows that. He also uses in his room while his family at house and nobody cares unless you do heroin or syntetic drugs.

He believes star wars characters more than everything else. When i tried to tell him about shamans or inner world, he just said those are bullshit. It is time for him to understand how world is different than he thinks. I want to make him face to face with himself and life.

I think it will be a good lesson for him. Maybe he lost his mind, on the other hand there is a chance for him to save his soul ...

Let's wait and see what will happen next weekend...

Edited by WebLiZaRD (07/02/04 09:52 AM)

InvisibleHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2850485 - 07/02/04 09:59 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I had thought about the fact that it would be even worse for him, but its just basic rules of the game man.... It's simply a fact, if at all possible, When someone gets busted and they start asking for names, enemies are at the top of the list. You gotta be careful man.

--------------------

Edited by HarveyWalbanger (07/02/04 10:02 AM)

OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Re: An Evil Plan [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2850501 - 07/02/04 10:11 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Rules are simple if he tells my name, he knows i will tell all of his closest friends name :=) I said, everyone knows everyone and police never cares about 3-5 gr pot users. They have lots of big works to do.
If somebody caught and tells name, he will find himself in a hospital room with lots of "beeps" around. This is the rule of the game. There is nobody here got in jail for little amount of drugs. Police takes drugs and let them go after a little punishment.

But i can understand you, in europe or usa things works a little different. There are true laws there and street laws here :=)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2850564 - 07/02/04 10:47 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

> The worst thing he will kill himself and when police show up, they just think he was totally drunk and it was a suicide

How old are you?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Re: An Evil Plan [Re: Seuss]
    #2850623 - 07/02/04 11:18 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i am 25 years old. Don't think i am just a jerk. I wrote that but never allow any bad thing will happen. I don't like him so much but he is just a human and i don't want to hurt anyone. But just want to give him a lesson. In reality i want him to feel what i feel and see what i see. I want him to take to my world... Maybe after this he will shut up and show some respect to spiritual things. He makes me crazy... I have some mixed feelings...

I am sure i will handle him while trippin. I am not a newbie tripper. In my friend group i am the only one that drives the trip :smile:

ok let's be honest, i just have some fun with him and make him scared about death. Because he is always talking about how death is easy and may be funny thing for him. He doesn't know how world and life is good.

It will be just a lesson and nobody will get hurt. I will handle the setting :smile: I am the one of the most self-possessed man. Never drive over 60 km/h, never drink and drive, never drink alcohol also :smile:
I hide all knives and such things into my room and lock it then give keys to sitter friend always while trippin :=)

Never think negative...

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #2851545 - 07/02/04 03:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

if the setting is safe where he cant be dangerous,
and you know you can detain him if he gets violent,
then i say, if he's got the balls to eat them without respect,
let them show him the night of his life.

dont be negative to him while he is tripping,
you might add more emotional trama to his list.
be an enlightening person, open doors to better things,
dont go chasing him around in a devils mask ya hear? :wink:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: An Evil Plan [Re: 40oz]
    #2851690 - 07/02/04 04:04 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I think its really shady to be using shrooms for negative energies..

If he wants them he wants them. If you give them to him and try to give him a bad trip or let him eat to much, thats really evil and karma is gonna sneak up on you one day.. I doubt they'll help him though. I think he should seek professional help before ingesting any mind altering substances. But I dont know him, and I dont know much in general so dont listen to me. Just my opinion... I think its fucked up for you to want someone to have a bad trip. You're day will come.  :thumbdown:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineSl1p
redi jedi
Re: An Evil Plan [Re: iloveraving]
    #2852082 - 07/02/04 06:12 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I think is more going for an eyeopening trip than a bad trip. But thats because I personally don't believe in Bad Trips. Only educational trips. But don't listen to me thats just my opinion.

--------------------
Life's a bitch make it yours.

OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Re: An Evil Plan [Re: Sl1p]
    #2853271 - 07/03/04 05:28 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

ok guys i was really angry to him when i first post this thread. I got the time to think about it, i decided to talk with him about shrooms, dosage information etc... and then let him to choose his own fate. I don't think to push him into a bad trip. Just make him go in his own trip...

He really has no problems about his life. He has a real good family, friends around always helping him, he doesn't need money, he is in university, draws real good. No need for him to be in depression but he choose to depressed. Maybe shrooms will show him not to depress and how life is good. I am sure he will feel the death and after that he will feel he born again...

I suggest him to go to a doctor and take professional assistance but he never respect to doctors. thinks they are useless and never know anything about his feelings. He believes his feelings are his own, special feelings and nobody can feel like he feels.

I have an idea about our trippin. I will put a cd "The Mystic Revelation of Rastafari Grounation The Roots of Reggae" We will sit face to face, and i will never talk unless he talks. Just let him go into his own world and i will be a watcher. If he needs me i will be with him. Never do anything extra to him. I will just let him go.

Anonymous #1

#2855517 - 07/04/04 05:10 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The title of this thread says it all. Karma will bite you in the ass.

OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Re: An Evil Plan [Re: Organic]
    #2855749 - 07/04/04 08:59 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I spoke with asshole. I never talked about shrooms. He asked me for them before i said anything. I told him the risks of shrooms. I told it is not good for him to eat. He said me "i just want it, no matter if it will be good or as bad as hell"

His only thought is to be face to face with himself. But i am sure he doesn't know what will happen. No idea...

And he also said " if you won't give, i will find from anybody else, soon or later"

It is his decision. So i will give him what he wants...

--------------------
"Come, come again, whoever you are, come!
Heathen, fire worshipper or idolatrous, come!
Come even if you broke your penitence a hundred times,
Ours is the portal of hope, come as you are."

Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi - Alternative spellings: Mawlana, or Mowlana, and Jalal Al-Din, or Jalaluddin
The great Anatolian philosopher, poet and the father of the Mevlevi sect.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being