Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleGlowing_Eleven
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, IL
Re: Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? [Re: Skikid16]
    #1703683 - 07/10/03 06:35 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I didn't quite understand that either (I'm not from India, I don't have wirey black hair, and I have light eyes), I'm confused as to why I was even mentioned, especially in this forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? [Re: Glowing_Eleven]
    #1703766 - 07/10/03 07:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Cause it was fliquid, nuff said.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Loc: I. D.idnt A.sk H.ow O.ld
Re: Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? [Re: Skikid16]
    #1707134 - 07/11/03 08:37 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

HAHAHA thats funny....
can someone post a pic of glowing eleven... and monica is mexican not hispanic.. she called me today.. and we talked.. probably a big mistake.. cuz now i still wanna be friends
i dont know

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? [Re: Yeti_009]
    #1708157 - 07/12/03 09:30 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

dude you're going to get disappointed all over again with this chick..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Re: Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1708496 - 07/12/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

HAHAHA talk about DIVINE INTERVENTION
hahaha NEVILLE is going to JAIL for FOUR DAYS
for possession of PARAPHANELIA>.
hahahaha.. i hope he gets beat down..
well she gave me most of my shit back yesterday, i talked to her on the phone..
when i was trying to say goodbye.. i started crying... it was horrible.. but at least i didnt tell her how much i still loved her!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1709764 - 07/12/03 08:08 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

dude take advantage of these four days and go out and look at some other women's asses..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #1710084 - 07/12/03 10:07 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I can't tell you something that will make things all better, and I know thats what you want. I've come to this board sometimes asking for the same things, and one thing I found out is that no one can help you like yourself.
Love can be a very scary thing. Some people who had bad experiences with it will call it stupid and crippling, while those in love will tell you it's wonderful and amazing. Anyways, it's up for you to choose. If I were you, I'd choose to live... and I don't just mean "don't kill yourself" You will fall in love again, and you'll see places and do things that you never imagined. If everyone killed over there first love, I don't see how humanity would survive over a few generations.
No matter how you love a person, you can't make them love you back. I know, life kinda sucks like that sometimes... but that doesn't mean it's not worth living.
Do some serious soul searching. Make some new friends, my AOL screen name is TheShroomHermit.

InvisibleTomJoad
Goddamn Red
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #1712469 - 07/13/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I will almost always advise against violence. This is no exception. It sounds like this girl is no good for you, and it's not worth spending money on guns and alcohol to deal with her. That money might be better spent getting some "help" from a mental health center. I'm not shitting you or trying to put you down. that's what I ended up having to do after I had some tough times...

let me tell you a little story:

I was with a girl for 5 1/2 years, from 8th grade to a year and a half after high school. We moved out together after we graduated, as we had planned since 9th grade, lived together "happily" for a year, and i asked her to marry me and she said yes... then w/o warning she wandered off to a rainbow gathering, then came back , said she wanted a dog and grew dreads, and said she wasn't satisfied... she broke up with me and that sucked... then we got back together, and did some travelling, then i realized that I didn't really want to be with her anymore... the only reason we got back together was because neither of us knew what else to do... so i broke up with her a few months later, and she started running around with every guy, and i had a drunken fling which ended up haunting me for quite some time. Anyway, i later found pics and messages from her online buddies, and found out she was planning excursions to other cities to have sex with other folks, etc... long story short, it sucked. I ended up getting some of the aforementioned "help", and, i shit you not, it worked. Although most of getting help is learning to help yourself, sometimes it takes someone who has some knowhow to help you do that. So I say, guns and alcohol are probably things you want to stay away from right now, as is this girl if you know what's good for you. The longer you try to keep the flame alive the more it's gonna hurt, sad but true. When i was in my funk, i didn't think that there was anything happy to look forward to, but there always is unless you actively burn bridges, so to speak.

to reiterate: no guns
less alcohol
ditch the girl
ask your parents if your health insurance
mental health/counseling

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Re: Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? [Re: TomJoad]
    #1712750 - 07/13/03 09:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks GUYS>. i apprectiate the help..
Well i got a job working fast food, and an interview with direct tv.
SO i am going to be very busy, plus i am doing my 100 hours of community service that is required for adult probation.
Everything is getting better, my parents are letting me stay here on a day by day basis.
Everything is slowly getting better, now that she is gone. Although i do miss the attention and affection i USED to get for her..
I will get it elsewhere, i am a reasonably attractive guy, multiple fellon perhaps.. but certainly not dangerous :smile:
Well i dont think i am going to have any trouble finding a new girlfriend and getting her to fall in love with me. That what i want.. love and affection. I just need to realize that it might take a while to find the right girl.
And when i do find her, i am going to locate Monica and ask her if she wants to hang out with us, and go drinking or something.
She will see how happy we are together, and how much love and affection i have for my new girlfriend...she will probably realize how big of a mistake it was to cheat and leave me.
Hopefully she will become overwhelmed with her stupid mistake, and try to win me back. I will be able to say "FUCK YOU BITCH" "YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, YOU FUCKED UP, goodbye!!"
And seeing the look in her eyes after that is going to make all of this worth it...
Thank you ever so much... now my biggest problem in my life right now.. is finding a place to fruit my jars.. Hahaha so i am doing pretty damn good..
I LOVE YOU GUYS>> THANKS SO MUCH!!

Check out my new YAHOO PHOTO GALLERY.. i like it.. a lot of good pics and shit... check it out.. here
http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/chupacabra009/lst?&.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.src=bc&.begin=9999&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/chupacabra009/lst%3f%26.dir=/Yahoo!%2bPhoto%2bAlbum%26.src=bc%26.view=t

ALRIGHT IM OUT!!
PEACE
YETI!!

OfflineDrubuShrume
EAT ME - I'm afungi

Loc: Right where I need to be
    #1712864 - 07/13/03 10:09 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yeti, it sounds like you're a stalker and if thats the case, she doesn't need you either. You would both be better in seperate relationships, (although the one that gets with you is in for a fuckin ride).

EDIT***

I apologize if that comes off rude, it was my perspective from your drunken posts; but I'll write it off as alcohol.

There is no way that she is the only girl out there. BTW, she looks good, but there is beauty beyond that tarnished soul

--------------------
AH HA....

Edited by DrubuShrume (07/13/03 10:29 PM)

OfflineUrQuattro
Paradigm Shifter

Loc: SFCAUSA
Re: Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? [Re: DrubuShrume]
    #1712964 - 07/13/03 10:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

dude, yeti, that last post you made confirms what i am talking about. you are going to find a girl 'get her fall in love with you' (that's a pretty damn manipulative statement right there), and then call up the ex just to shove it in her face?

at what cost to the girl that has now fallen for you?

fucking obsessive. get over it, jesus.

--------------------
True wisdom is the knowledge that nothing is impossible except for absolute knowledge.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1713021 - 07/13/03 10:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You're stupid with love.

The bad news: It's exactly what you don't want to hear. She's all wrong for you, she'll probably cheat on you as long as you date her. Forget her.

The good news: You'll get over her. Seriously, I know it seems impossible, or that you "can't live without her", but you will. There will be more girls, better girls. You'll love them as much, or even more than you love her, which I know, seems impossible, but that's just your mind playing tricks on you. Dealing with emotional problems is just like dealing with a bad trip, it's all in your head, and it will be over if you just wait it out and keep living life.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1714170 - 07/14/03 12:44 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"Well i dont think i am going to have any trouble finding a new girlfriend and getting her to fall in love with me."

"getting her to fall in love with me?" dude this is stupid.. hopefully this will be my last post on this thread - you HAVE to see how retarded you sound here dude, honestly.. "getting her to fall in love?" are you fucking nuts?! You don't "get people" to fall in love - they just fall in love or they DON'T. You're not going to "get" somebody to fall in love with you.. Stop looking for love at your age, and just look for "play" lol I think this is exactly what you need right now.

"And when i do find her, i am going to locate Monica and ask her if she wants to hang out with us, and go drinking or something.
She will see how happy we are together, and how much love and affection i have for my new girlfriend...she will probably realize how big of a mistake it was to cheat and leave me.
Hopefully she will become overwhelmed with her stupid mistake, and try to win me back. I will be able to say "FUCK YOU BITCH" "YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, YOU FUCKED UP, goodbye!!"
And seeing the look in her eyes after that is going to make all of this worth it..."

more stupidness here, Yeti... so you're going to find some girl, try and "make" her love you, and then use her to get back at monica? FORGET ABOUT THIS BITCH! SHE WON! WHO CARES? nobody but you.

--------------------

OfflineGOLDEN9locks
day tripper
    #1714477 - 07/14/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

yeti...from your posts i can tell that you are a compasionate man..you are very nice looking...and are willing to commit to the right lady....
do you not realize what a catch you are!!!!
take it from me, i have had my share of heartbreaks...from assholes, who cant be loyal, and continuously hurt others...
the only thing you can get out of this with monica *cough*BITCH*cough* is learning how to deal with relationships better..i know it sounds corny or whatever, but im sure that from this all you have learned more about yourself...what you want, what you NEED from a real woman...not some immature slut looking for some booty

now with this lesson learned...take a deep breathe, take your time, and find a good woman who desearves YOU! in the meantime if love and attention is what you want...get a puppy!!

--------------------
...Time is a stripper and she's doin' it just for you....

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? [Re: GOLDEN9locks]
    #1715945 - 07/14/03 08:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, I agree :smile: ^^ Excellent advice.

I would like to stress once more that you should STOP TRYING TO "CLOSE" this relationship, as it is already closed - anything further you try to do with/to/against/for this girl is only going to drag this misery even FURTHER

--------------------

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

#1723126 - 07/16/03 09:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I AM STUPID>> godamnit.. it was working out so well.trying to get over her.... then i was dropping off her shit to her.... and then my friend bailed on me. so i was stranded at her house.. so we started talking. i was really hurt about the fact that she has kissed another boy.. his name is ADAM SPEARS.. anyone know this vato?
and i started crying.when i started thinking about someone kissing her... i walked away ..so she wouldnt see me.. she stopped me and asked if she could hug me.. i didnt even say anything..
SHE GRABBED ME>. and pulled me close to her
At that moment in time.. {NOTHING MATTERED>> just me and her. i FELT TO SO GOOD TO BE WITH HER ..even NEXT TO HER AGAIN>>}
i want to feel this way for the rest of my life.. i can forgive her forwhat she did.. I seriously believe God has chosen this woman to be my wife later on in my life!
i am going to stay friends with her.. i want her really bad... i know.. i made a mistake.. but i realize how much i still... really love this girl.. so FUCKING MUCH>> i would do anything for her.. We got to hang out for about an hour b4 i skated home.. there was nothing affectionate about it. i dont think she loves me.. it is a one sided thing now.. DAMN GUYS> why the fuck cant i do anything right?
I finally got a job (fastfood) and should be getting one at DIRECT TV.. so i will be set in a little bit.. and i would like her to come live with me.. and get her away from her friends..who are bringing her down all the time..
JESUS creeping GOD> what have i done!
Yeti

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1723998 - 07/17/03 04:00 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

be sure to tell her next time you see her about your plans to get her away from her friends and to come live with you.

It is good to have these types of plans "out in the open."

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
"oh dear.."

--------------------

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1724937 - 07/17/03 02:08 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Do yourself a favor, re-read this entire thread so you can see how much pain you were in before.

You don't love her, you don't NEED her, you need to get away from her. Be happy on your own. Its cliche, but you need to love yourself before you can love someone else. You shouldn't depend on her for your happiness.

This is your first love. You have to go out and experience more girls, have randomn sex, go through all different kinds of relationships, then after all that, if you still feel that you love this girl, then find her, because if you are meant to be with her, you will be.

Good luck, I don't mean to sound harsh at all, but you really need to get a grip.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

#1741270 - 07/23/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

MONICA IS A FUCKING BITCH>> i guess im still not over her.. But she promised my punk ass that she would wait till we were both ready for a relationship.. that she would not do anything with any other guys.. then two nights ago. i find out from her friend that she is all up on some 20 year old guy.. kissing him and shit.
FUCK THAT HOE!
well i wasnt thinking that way at the time
i tripped out.. the only reason i am here today is cuz my friend Gilbert knocked me down and took my razor. well check out these pics anyways

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
    #1741532 - 07/23/03 02:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Goddamn mutherfucker this shits pathetic. Man you broke the fuck up Shes her own person so are you. Man that bitch could fuck a donkey and you shouldent care. Thats the stupidest fuckin promse ive ever heard of. Go find another bitch and quit whining! She can do what the fuck she wants to do and so can you. Man I bet shes the only bitch youv ever fucked?? Your pussy whipped man Sorry to say it. Keep your head up, keep your mind right, get ya hustle.. know what I mean?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale