Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offline777
Stranger
Re: I suck at dating [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #2946603 - 07/30/04 09:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Those dating tips speak a lot of truth about how Women tend to act, but the procedures layed out are not something that a wise man would follow. For starters, they aren't going to work on every Woman. Some Women WANT to go to the place they choose, and will get extremely angry if you take them some place that they don't want to go, trust me on this. Women do like Men who take charge, but they still want to be able to take charge over things too. The way the writer was speaking, he was basically saying that Women don't like to be in charge which is just pure foolishness of which common sense tells us that this is totally incorrect.

Secondly, if you do these things you aren't being a genuine person. You shouldn't have to modify who you are as an individual in order to impress someone. If you have to do that, then you need to rethink your own position and then question the quality of the person you are pursuing. If I have to act like a jerk to get a Woman to like me, then I've got two serious problems on my hands, 1. Myself and 2. The Woman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: I suck at dating [Re: 777]
    #2946862 - 07/30/04 11:39 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Secondly, if you do these things you aren't being a genuine person. You shouldn't have to modify who you are as an individual in order to impress someone. If you have to do that, then you need to rethink your own position and then question the quality of the person you are pursuing. If I have to act like a jerk to get a Woman to like me, then I've got two serious problems on my hands, 1. Myself and 2. The Woman

-Naww.. nah.

So i was sitting on a park bench today down by the boat docks at a nice park where the women like to walk and look all sexy.. i was shroomin, on about 8 dosages of cubensis mushrooms, and the breeze was perfect, the clouds were incredible, rain clouds moving in, and then oh look who walks alone but this girl i met one night, :adjusts himself in his seat:, i didnt even recognize her at first because i only knew her for one night about 3 years ago but she remember me.. a few summers ago i was hanging out downtown near some resturants and coffee shops, on a weekend night.. i swore from her first impression she really seemed like a decent girl, i talked to her outside for a while right in front of her b/f in front of the mexican resturante.. my truck was parked right in front of the place, i think she drank a margarita or two maybe i cant remember, but she walked outside, i was getting into my truck, and she walked out looking at me and i just said 'get in.'. she got in immediately as instructed.

so i took that little lady to a secluded parking area, i had this real cool new glass bong and some real heady nuggs i was trying to smoke, but she didnt want any and she just blantently told me to f.ck her. so, i did. what a pig i know. and then i dropped her off in front of the resturante where her b/f was most-probably wondering where the hell she was and she had some lies or excuses arranged im sure by the time she got out of my truck.

anyways... she was yummy. the next night after that happened i went back to the scene of the crime and ended up meeting another women, of whom i unfortunately ended up in a 2 year (exclusive) relationship (from hell) that went bitter, fatal attraction sh.t, but that's off topic and that's over with now..

so she walked along the path today and said hi and we had a small laugh and remembered eachother, i asked 'you still with that one guy?' she said 'no.. he was real nice for a while but he was kind of a wimp i guess, we're just friends now.'

so i said these exact words 'oh-well. <pause> if you keep up looking so nice and being so sweet with me i might give you the great-opportunity to be with a jerk like me..' and i didnt even smile, i acted totally serious about it

she smiled though and said 'ok..yeah..is tommorrow ok?'

i gave her a pen quick with a piece of paper and instructed her to give me her number and answer her phone tommorrow at 7pm when i call and that i wont be taking her out to any resturantes

she's a real yummy treat. ye-p.

Keep shroomin
GGreatOne234

Offlinewoleb
below
Loc: South Australia
Re: I suck at dating [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #2947525 - 07/31/04 04:37 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

What we have here is a classic display of the ladder theory in action. You misinterpreted which ladder you were on, and consquently were corrected in the worst way possible. Enjoy your stay in the Abyss.

For more info..www.intellectualwhores.com

Anonymous #2

Re: I suck at dating [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2952322 - 08/01/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SkorpivoMusterion said:
I am a victim of spam.

Fortunately, sometimes it is informational, good spam.

For example:

I'd like to share a secret to success with women
that I've been thinking about and using for awhile
now.

blablabla and it goes on and on

http://www.datingtechniques.com/emd42/advancedseries/

...and if you haven't downloaded my original eBook
then your a fag and no girls will ever date you. It's the basic foundation for everything I teach in
these newsletters, and it's an absolute must-read.
Read samples and download it here:

(SCAM CRAP)
SCAM CRAP

I have about 20 other emails with similar information. Perhaps I'll just create a thread with every single dating-tip email I've ever recieved, someday.

Good luck!

Ha i had that spammed to my by my horny little brother

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract