Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 |
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: bakedbeings]
    #28207889 -

bakedbeings said:
i wear copper chainmail. it protects me from bacteria and 5g



Those are some pretty small rings. 3 mm?


--------------------


🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼  🄲 🅄 🅁 🄸 🄾 🅄 🅂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: dowodenum] * 2
    #28207913 -

In a dusty old chest I found my copper chainmail of mycelium. It grants +2 to mycology checks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: LtLurker]
    #28207953 -

:lol:


--------------------

Links For Beginners And Beyond:mspoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: rumfor69]
    #28207966 -

All joking aside, I think there's some merit to the naked and covered in Crisco approach.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: B Traven] * 5
    #28207982 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: stubb] * 4
    #28208216 -

Hilarious thread.  I love this shit.  Read the whole thing.  Willy sounds like a fartsucker, and I guarantee he has seen this.

All this talk about gatekeeping on shroomery - I don't see it.  You see how recently I registered.  I've asked a few dumb questions, said some incorrect things, got corrected.  I dunno, man.  I've learned a lot in the past year, built friendships with users in the marketplace, ect.

Oh, by the way, yes I'm high.
:gethigh::tubgirl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: KeyMaker] * 4
    #28208225 -

Quote:
All this talk about gatekeeping on shroomery - I don't see it.  You see how recently I registered.  I've asked a few dumb questions, said some incorrect things, got corrected.  I dunno, man.  I've learned a lot in the past year, built friendships with users in the marketplace, ect.




some people cant handle this part. so they call it gatekeeping


--------------------
Confused? Well now you can!
HHG - cheapest way to start - how i roll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: bakedbeings] * 2
    #28208227 -

I'm the key master


--------------------

Links For Beginners And Beyond:mspoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: rumfor69]
    #28208232 -

rumfor69 said:
I'm the key master



Oh shit. So there must be a gate keeper.


--------------------
It takes guts to be
gentle and kind

Another way to live

Your ego is your nemesis.
Seek the truth tirelessly,
Even at the cost of your own sanity.
-fiddle_head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: LadysKnight] * 3
    #28208237 -



--------------------

   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: bakedbeings] * 1
    #28208243 -

Quote:
bakedbeings said:
some people cant handle this part. so they call it gatekeeping



Well it's good they're trying to grow shrooms, because they're gonna need em


--------------------


🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼  🄲 🅄 🅁 🄸 🄾 🅄 🅂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: dowodenum] * 5
    #28208254 -

dowodenum said:
Quote:
bakedbeings said:
some people cant handle this part. so they call it gatekeeping



Well it's good they're trying to grow shrooms, because they're gonna need em



Need to grow shrooms to destroy ego
Can't get past ego to learn to grow shrooms
Attaches furnace filter to box fan
Grows mold...repeat


--------------------

Links For Beginners And Beyond:mspoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: rumfor69] * 3
    #28208295 -

No less than 5 minutes of "family" indoctrination and self-promotion before he gets to any semblance of content... Which is just a recap of the last video. Wadsworth Constant in full effect.



A perfect example of this.

I couldn't even make it to the actual myco stuff...


--------------------


🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼  🄲 🅄 🅁 🄸 🄾 🅄 🅂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: dowodenum]
    #28208365 -

dowodenum said:
A perfect example of this.



Solid parody


--------------------

   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: Egon_Spengler]
    #28208366 -

Speaking of parody... Y'all ever check out sandbro's YT? That shit is pure gold


--------------------
:pm:Ask about free prints: Ps tampanesis, subtropicalis, cubensis(ESS) and Pan cyanescens:pm:
Balance in life is like running on ice.

  🅑🅞🅣🅣🅛🅔 🅖🅐🅝🅖

"Mist your balls and fan your asshole" - Pandaskis, 2023

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: Egon_Spengler] * 1
    #28208371 -

dowodenum said:
https://0x0.st/Hzqk.mp4



:whattefuck2:

What the fuck kind of link is that supposed to be???  Is that your homelab or some shit?
I ain't clickin' that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: stubb]
    #28208374 -

stubb said:
dowodenum said:
https://0x0.st/Hzqk.mp4



:whattefuck2:

What the fuck kind of link is that supposed to be???  Is that your homelab or some shit?
I ain't clickin' that.



OK, keep doing what Chrome tells you to do. Would you prefer a tiktok link?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: dowodenum] * 2
    #28208376 -

dowodenum said:
stubb said:
dowodenum said:
https://0x0.st/Hzqk.mp4



:whattefuck2:

What the fuck kind of link is that supposed to be???  Is that your homelab or some shit?
I ain't clickin' that.



OK, keep doing what Chrome tells you to do. Would you prefer a tiktok link?



Who's Chrome?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: dowodenum] * 4
    #28208377 -

It's a link to download the Willy worm so you can get yields


--------------------

Links For Beginners And Beyond:mspoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CALLING OUT WILLY MYCO!!! [Re: rumfor69]
    #28208520 -

i cant understand why theres 55 pages worry about  how another mf eats :shrug:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wise/Unwise: Sealing Myco-Bag Question socalshroomer 2,751 2 02/04/02 03:51 PM
by socalshroomer
* Homemade "Myco Bags"
( 1 2 all )
nugsarenice 3,594 25 04/21/02 12:38 PM
by nugsarenice
* Myco-bag 2....Pins 2.....Score is Even!!
( 1 2 all )
manna420 5,948 22 01/21/02 05:54 PM
by Workman
* Ponderings on Myco-Bags (The Next Big Thing?) socalshroomer 3,319 10 02/21/02 12:33 AM
by tak
* I think I see growth "myco-bag" livingsublime 5,163 19 05/12/09 01:48 PM
by capt cap
* Just got the myco-bag livingsublime 2,000 10 11/08/02 04:07 PM
by livingsublime
* Myco grow bag questions 40oztofreedom 5,503 6 10/24/02 12:18 AM
by daussaulit
* Growing using a myco environment bag Superbowl Bob 1,079 5 08/15/05 12:35 PM
by TrippingDuality

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
48,368 topic views. 17 members, 98 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.