Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Seeing Your Soul Through Your Eyes (LSD)
    #2801801 -

I had a recent experience on LSD where I staired deep into my eyes on LSD and saw some kind of backward reflection of my face. I don't even know how to beging to explain it. Has anyone else had this or a similar experience? What do you believe is the significance of it? Also, another experience I have had that I have also heard Terrence McKenna describe is what I call the sonic sound. It sounds like information or aliens or electricity or something. It is a sound that you have always known in a way, but it is loud and sounds like a big cricket. Anyway, if anyone has any wisdom on this stuff I'd be interested in knowing what you have to say, especially on the stairing into your eyes until you see a crystal face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seeing Your Soul Through Your Eyes (LSD) [Re: sox24]
    #2801824 -

Have you tried looking intently at your pupils in a mirror WITHOUT acid? You always see a tiny reflection of your face. You probably just never noticed. It's just the light reflecting back off the mirror onto your eye lens...

Throw some LSD into the mix and I wouldn't be surprised if you drastically misinterpretted the image.. but atleast this gives you an idea of where it came from.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seeing Your Soul Through Your Eyes (LSD) [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2801833 -

I know just what you are saying. I have noticed the tiny reflections. You may or may not be right about what I saw. I saw a complete face almost a pardox, it appeared both straight forward and inside out. I think it was my face but it could have also been an ancient blueprint face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seeing Your Soul Through Your Eyes (LSD) [Re: sox24]
    #2801949 -

That sound you described I hear a lot on mushrooms or when in deep meditation. It's almost like a pure awareness of vibrational energy, not even like a sound but rather just pure unfiltered perception of energy. And yes, it is the most relaxing, peaceful, and strangely "normal" feeling I can think of. It feels like it's our true form of perception, only we illusion ourselves into creating a physical reality around our consciousness. If you ride deeper into this vibtarional energy state, some strange things happen (even when sober :smile: ).

As for the eyes thing, I've never had that happen before. It's true your eyes reflect light pretty easily and can create perfect relections of your face, which can create infinite reflections in a sense between the mirror and your pupils. I can see LSD bringing this out, and mixing it with an introspective experience to create a profound realization of self.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seeing Your Soul Through Your Eyes (LSD) [Re: deff]
    #2802079 -

I will admit...I used to love acid when I was a young man. Take enough of that shit and you are liable to see anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seeing Your Soul Through Your Eyes (LSD) [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2802172 -

> Take enough of that shit and you are liable to see anything.

Even better when you see no-thing!


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seeing Your Soul Through Your Eyes (LSD) [Re: sox24]
    #2802608 -

You guys act like it's a competition. It isn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seeing Your Soul Through Your Eyes (LSD) [Re: sox24]
    #2802633 -

Yes it is, damn it, and I beat your sorry ass out on that one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seeing Your Soul Through Your Eyes (LSD) [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2802763 -

i had a shroom experience once where i looked directly into my friends eyes and had the perception that i had locked him in place as a mirror. It was like i had turned him into a reflection of myself...

also ive heard any number of insane noises on shrooms, some sound alot likea giant mechanical cricket/morse code for sure.

What does it all mean?

fuck if i know

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Reflecting Murex 878 7 02/10/03 04:05 PM
by Murex
* Is a massive LSD trip in order?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 6,085 61 09/27/03 08:26 PM
by CosmicJoke
* TOOL concert is a spiritual experience *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Draig 4,263 25 08/07/02 02:24 PM
by DasKomet
* LSD and the CIA silversoul7 1,633 14 08/04/03 01:14 AM
by Gorian
* Some Questions on Souls... RebelSteve33 1,162 7 05/27/03 11:39 PM
by Olgualion
* ESSAY:Psychedelic induced mystical experiences by Alan Watts tekramrepus 3,070 6 03/21/03 11:43 AM
by pattern
* The Key to Happiness is in the Mind - An LSD trip Report... jono 1,043 2 04/28/03 01:52 PM
by Murex
* We are spiritual beings having a human experience
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 9,672 75 10/03/17 12:10 PM
by Apples in Mono

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,277 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.