Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
LSD and the CIA
    #1774551 - 08/03/03 12:05 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You know how the CIA did those LSD experiments in the 50's for various purposes, and then supposedly gave up on finding a use for it? Well, what if they fully intended for it to get out to the masses and have people expand their mind?

I know that sounds crazy, but what if they were planning a coup de'tat? If enough people expanded their consciousness, perhaps they could see what a bunch of bullshit the government is, and they could start a revolution. Then the CIA could pick someone to be their puppet leader and do their bidding. This is just an idea I wanted to throw out there. I don't necessarily think it's true. I was just thinking about this recently.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: silversoul7]
    #1774857 - 08/03/03 02:47 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Interesting, but unlikely in my opinion.

First off, why do you assume that our present leadership is not a puppet of the CIA? GW's father used to run the CIA afterall. And GW has demonstrated (State of the Union speech) that he isn't too picky when it comes to accepting whatever intelligence is thrown his way when it fits into his world view.

Also, it seems to me the CIA is not politically neutral, but rather conservative. If anarchy took place, whoever filled that vacuum might be left or right politically. It would be too big of a gamble. They might not have total control now, but why risk losing what power they have now?
I just don't think they'd find the risk acceptable.

One thing I do agree with you on though, is that the military and intelligence agencies are looking for any way they can gain an edge. They have looked into possible military applications of remote viewing, OBEs, etc. Imagine the mindset of someone willing to pervert the human soul itself for power. Hopefully someone is watching these people, but I kind of doubt it.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #1775077 - 08/03/03 08:29 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I think they were planning on using it for a type of chemical warefare, to make the other troops all like incoherant and tripping out so they could shoot em easier.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: barfightlard]
    #1775110 - 08/03/03 09:14 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

No, it was for mind control - to see if they could penetrate the mind of others, and also influence the mind of others...

Do you guys really have any doubt that there are people in high places that want to speed up the evolution of mankind for a GOOD reason? The whole world is not completely corrupt, only the majority of it. I strongly believe there are MANY people in high positions doing their part to better the world.

Im sure many things , including psychedelics, the internet, perphaps even massive influential events are caused by these people in high places trying to help mankind.

It's well known and cliche that people fear what they don't understand. Perphaps all the secret societies of the world aren't completely bad. Perphaps some would give up their positions of control just to speed up human evolution, or set humanity on a right path.

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: Jellric]
    #1775132 - 08/03/03 09:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

for hardcore conspiracy theorists, this is an explosive issue.

some think all LSD comes directly from the CIA and nowhere else and thus is a key factor in the plot to control our minds.........
:shake:
i don't see how that works.
mainly because the average trip does not take place in a set and setting conducive to producing a Slave.  rather, in my experience, the average trip has a greater chance of BREAKING societal programming rather than imprinting more.

Jellric said:
Quote:

Imagine the mindset of someone willing to pervert the human soul itself for power. Hopefully someone is watching these people, but I kind of doubt it.

Sometimes, Jellric, i fear the worst.  i fear that those of whom you speak so lowly have been in power longer than i care to imagine.
....consider these quotes from two rather well known individuals.

"I saw a code of Masonic legislation adapted to prostrate every principle of equal justice and to corrupt every sentiment of virtuous feeling in the soul of him who bound his allegiance to it.

"I saw the practice of common honesty, the kindness of Christian benevolence, even the abstinence of atrocious crimes; limited exclusively by lawless oaths and barbarous penalties, to the social relations between the Brotherhood and the Craft. I saw slander organize into a secret, widespread and affiliated agency....I saw self-invoked imprecations of throats cut from ear to ear, of hearts and vitals torn out and cast off and hung on spires. I saw wine drunk from a human skull with solemn invocation of all the sins of its owner upon the head of him who drank it."

President John Quincy Adams

Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

President Woodrow Wilson

Freemason Symbolism   

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: Clean]
    #1775143 - 08/03/03 09:44 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I started trippin' with a similar idea one day 'cept it was with marijuana. Why are they so reluctant to legalize it? It's less harmfull then drinking (less people are killed yearly by VAST numbers), granted it may be as addictive, (that's a matter of opinion) but when it comes down to it pot isn't that bad. It makes you forgetful, but your memory returns after not smoking it for a while which implies it isn't permanant damage, whereas alchohol gives permanant kidney damage.. The thing with pot is it spikes creativity and turns people to thinking up new ideas.. (How many of you have MacGeiver'd a bong out of a pop bottle...).

If drugs helped expand your thought process somehow speeding up evolution, why WOULDN'T the government supress it? Why would they let a bunch of addiction junkies (so they term us) come up with better ideas on how to run things? I'm not saying the gov't is all bad, in fact I'm sure there are a lot of people that agree that drugs can be used constructively when used properly, but to voice those opinions and go against current laws is borderline career suicide, and then what?

People are helping the cause, but the world works in mysterious ways.. things take time..

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1775146 - 08/03/03 09:47 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

supermarket said:
Do you guys really have any doubt that there are people in high places that want to speed up the evolution of mankind for a GOOD reason? The whole world is not completely corrupt, only the majority of it. I strongly believe there are MANY people in high positions doing their part to better the world.

agreed. theres always 2 sides to a story. however there are just as many people working against us too.

As far as LSD goes, I dont work for the CIA, so i dont actually know that they stopped using it. What i do know is its real hard to get, and one of the DEA's most controlled.  :wink:

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: tak]
    #1775275 - 08/03/03 11:15 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

lsd, weed and other hallucinagens inhibit controlled psychic phenomon, maybe that would be one reason to spread them amongst the youth :P, keep poeple from evolving.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: truekimbo2]
    #1775345 - 08/03/03 11:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I wish the CIA would send some of their acid down my way :wink:

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1775397 - 08/03/03 12:27 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

As far as I think.. LSD was experimented heavily with in an attempt to create 'super soldiers' for the CIA. When they bathed people in LSD and found that it only made them lose their sanity, they quit the project. It opens minds, they wanted to use it to control minds. Therefore it is a harmful dangerous drug.

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: Shroomism]
    #1775688 - 08/03/03 02:19 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

LSD was a Pandora's Box that the CIA opened and now has no clue how to close.

The real goal of MKULTRA was urban pacification.  LSD prevented the second American Revolution. 

MKULTRA is still active although it has probably changed to a different classified name.  Their new product is ecstacy. 

They circulate these drugs to passify the highly intelligent and highly beligerant.  It also makes them quite a bit of off the books $$$. 

But the CIA and their puppetmasters are idiots.  They have tried to crack down on LSD but now it is in the people's hands.  Soon, they will realize that ecstacy is unstable and try to crack down on that, but e production is already rapidly moving into private markets. 

LSD and MDMA are only dangerous if abused.  With proper use of these chemicals, you just might learn something the government doesn't want you to know :smile:

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1776037 - 08/03/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

mkultra mdma experiments

te he he

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlinestinkynuts138
journeyman

Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: tak]
    #1776197 - 08/03/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

you dont have to expand your mind to know that the gov is a bunch of bullshit

OfflineSilentSheep
Stranger
Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: stinkynuts138]
    #1777056 - 08/03/03 11:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I was reading some information on Tim Leary and i came across some knowledge about the government affiliated with LSD. During the cold war, when the CIA was in progress of harnessing the effects of LSD, they ultimately found that Acid only made people more compassionate and open. Since LSD was not the outlet to a super army they were hoping for, the CIA decided to use LSD in an alternate plan. There is a river Russia which supplied all of Moscow's water supply, and the CIA's plan was to drop the LSD into the river and turn all the Russian solders into loving Buddha's. this was not ultimately followed through, as far as i know, but it just shows the irony of the government's position of being power hungry and Blood Thirsty.

OfflineGorian
Learning the artof Shroom

Re: LSD and the CIA [Re: stinkynuts138]
    #1777285 - 08/04/03 01:14 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

stinkynuts138 said:
you dont have to expand your mind to know that the gov is a bunch of bullshit

Now those , are some good words my friend

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds