Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #27714347 -

Stable Genius said:
Kwyjibo said:
Stable Genius said:
Anyone that upvoted the ghoulish posts cheering dead Russian soldiers.

They have lost sight of their humanity. It’s not cool.



Please explain how being against a war makes someone a warmonger. Is defending the bombing of apartment buildings and hospitals not ghoulish?



We’re your eyes closed when you came to the sentence about cheering dead Russian soldiers?

Go have a look at the smashed in faces of the soldiers with their knee caps shot out.

Is that somehow acceptable? It’s not, SAME AS BOMBING OR SHOOTING CIVILIANS IS UNACCEPTABLE LIKE RUSSIA IS DOING NONE OF THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. Just in case you’re confused with what I’m getting at.



Russia has the option to turn around and leave.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714351 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
ONE OZ SLUG said:
Any opinion on the dead Ukrainian civilians?



I disagree with what appears to be the current US position - that we're willing to fight a proxy war with Russia down to the last Ukrainian.




Here’s  a solution: Russia withdraws its troops and Russia pays to rebuild Ukraine


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/30/22 04:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714353 -

koods said:
Biden is incompetent. The level of his incompetence and stupidity never ceases to amaze me. It's just one unforced error after another with him... Every day I am shocked that this is supposedly the best we have to offer.



Even Russel Brand is calling out Biden out for his 'mistakes'.  Why do I bring up Russel Brand?  He has over 5.4 million subscribers; that's more than MSNBC has.



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #27714354 -

Stable Genius said:
Kwyjibo said:
Stable Genius said:
Anyone that upvoted the ghoulish posts cheering dead Russian soldiers.

They have lost sight of their humanity. It’s not cool.



Please explain how being against a war makes someone a warmonger. Is defending the bombing of apartment buildings and hospitals not ghoulish?



We’re your eyes closed when you came to the sentence about cheering dead Russian soldiers?

Go have a look at the smashed in faces of the soldiers with their knee caps shot out.

Is that somehow acceptable? It’s not, SAME AS BOMBING OR SHOOTING CIVILIANS IS UNACCEPTABLE LIKE RUSSIA IS DOING NONE OF THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. Just in case you’re confused with what I’m getting at.



They got what they deserved invading a sovereign country.

Every Russian soldier on Ukrainian soil should have his face blown off :elmo:

Edited by koods (03/30/22 04:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714356 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Biden is incompetent. The level of his incompetence and stupidity never ceases to amaze me. It's just one unforced error after another with him... Every day I am shocked that this is supposedly the best we have to offer.



Even Russel Brand is calling out Biden out for his 'mistakes'.  Why do I bring up Russel Brand?  He has over 5.4 million subscribers; that's more than MSNBC has.





Do you have any sources that aren’t washed up comedians or pedophiles?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27714365 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Why are Ukrainian soldiers hiding in apartment buildings?  There is tons of video evidence for this, but you won't see it on mainstream sources like Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.

I guess censorship is good if you want to put out a false narrative, but you'll never see me supporting censorship, like the people in this thread did.



You support Russia, which has completely shut down independent media and blocked access to western news sources.

Nobody here takes you seriously.



Notice how falcon completely refuses to acknowledge the censorship occurring in Russia, except to acknowledge the criminalization of speech (which he calls “fake news”)


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27714367 -

koods said:
Stable Genius said:
Kwyjibo said:
Stable Genius said:
Anyone that upvoted the ghoulish posts cheering dead Russian soldiers.

They have lost sight of their humanity. It’s not cool.



Please explain how being against a war makes someone a warmonger. Is defending the bombing of apartment buildings and hospitals not ghoulish?



We’re your eyes closed when you came to the sentence about cheering dead Russian soldiers?

Go have a look at the smashed in faces of the soldiers with their knee caps shot out.

Is that somehow acceptable? It’s not, SAME AS BOMBING OR SHOOTING CIVILIANS IS UNACCEPTABLE LIKE RUSSIA IS DOING NONE OF THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. Just in case you’re confused with what I’m getting at.



They got what they deserved invading a sovereign country.

Every Russian soldier on Ukrainian soil should have his face blown off :elmo:




You’re moral compass is pathetic, grow up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #27714369 -

Kwyjibo said:
Stable Genius said:
Kwyjibo said:
Stable Genius said:
Anyone that upvoted the ghoulish posts cheering dead Russian soldiers.

They have lost sight of their humanity. It’s not cool.



Please explain how being against a war makes someone a warmonger. Is defending the bombing of apartment buildings and hospitals not ghoulish?



We’re your eyes closed when you came to the sentence about cheering dead Russian soldiers?

Go have a look at the smashed in faces of the soldiers with their knee caps shot out.

Is that somehow acceptable? It’s not, SAME AS BOMBING OR SHOOTING CIVILIANS IS UNACCEPTABLE LIKE RUSSIA IS DOING NONE OF THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. Just in case you’re confused with what I’m getting at.



Russia has the option to turn around and leave.



Do you know what year Crimea became part of Ukraine?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27714372 -

Stable Genius said:
Do you know what year Crimea became part of Ukraine?



That might be a valid point if Russia was only in Crimea instead of multiple parts of Ukraine as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius] * 2
    #27714377 -

Stable Chamberlain said:
koods said:
Stable Genius said:
Kwyjibo said:
Please explain how being against a war makes someone a warmonger. Is defending the bombing of apartment buildings and hospitals not ghoulish?



We’re your eyes closed when you came to the sentence about cheering dead Russian soldiers?

Go have a look at the smashed in faces of the soldiers with their knee caps shot out.

Is that somehow acceptable? It’s not, SAME AS BOMBING OR SHOOTING CIVILIANS IS UNACCEPTABLE LIKE RUSSIA IS DOING NONE OF THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. Just in case you’re confused with what I’m getting at.



They got what they deserved invading a sovereign country.

Every Russian soldier on Ukrainian soil should have his face blown off :elmo:




You’re moral compass is pathetic, grow up.



We get it. If Australia were invaded you’d be first in line to lick the boots of the invaders, but most normal people would rather shoot them in the face


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/30/22 05:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714383 -

The Russian troll farm is busy tonight


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27714387 -

koods said:
Stable Genius said:
koods said:


We get it. If Australia were invaded you’d be first in line to lick the boots of the invaders, but most normal people would rather shoot them in the face



No you don’t get it and as usual you’re skewing the conversation sideways with more stupid commentary.
Those soldiers are captured and unarmed, go check out the Geneva convention democracy lover.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714407 -

It’s easier to shoot them in the face if they aren’t armed

They should have stayed in Russia. Now they don’t have faces.

These Russians don’t have to die. They can go home and live a full Russian life of 65 years on a diet of alcohol and Russia state media.

Edited by koods (03/30/22 05:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27714419 -

koods said:
It’s easier to shoot them in the face if they aren’t armed

They should have stayed in Russia. Now they don’t have faces.



Spoken like a true coward.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27714429 -

Stable Genius said:
Debunk it then.



Debunk what?  The source?  That's already been thoroughly done.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27714438 -

What don’t you understand? Prisoners are a burden. You got to feed them and house them and guard them. It’s just easier to not have any prisoners.
Stable Genius said:
koods said:
It’s easier to shoot them in the face if they aren’t armed

They should have stayed in Russia. Now they don’t have faces.



Spoken like a true coward.



It’s war. The only good Russian soldier is a dead Russian soldier


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714445 -

^ what no class analysis does to a mf


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27714465 -

Here are a couple of links for the falcon





Or a Falcon



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714489 -

I’m being hyperbolic about this but seriously the last thing we should be worried about is the treatment of Russian soldiers captured in Ukraine. You really gonna hold it against a guy who just lost his family and his town if he shoots a Russian soldier in the leg. This isn’t some distant battlefield for these Ukrainians. This is happening in their home towns.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/30/22 06:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: sweeper54]
    #27714497 -

sweeper54 said:
Here are a couple of links for the falcon



So I wasted about 5 minutes listening to that guy say "I heard that Russia is losing!"

Does he have anything of substance to say in those videos?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,380 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,219 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,493 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.