Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27713980 -

Source, or make believe? Source, or make believe? Source, or make believe? Source, or make believe? :blah:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
We now have tons of video evidence from witnesses confirming this was indeed the case, but the mainstream news refuses to play it.  I even know someone whose sister lives in Mariupol who confirmed this to be true as well.




Source, or make believe?

This is so dumb. Nobody cares what Russia's stated goals were, Fal. That is literal propaganda AT BEST. Anyone with eyes who can understand a map can see what's going on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Skellies]
    #27713991 -

austothehun said:
koods said:
I don’t care

It’s up to the Ukrainians how they dispose of Russian scum

I’ve seen what they’ve done. None of them deserve to go home in one piece



War is hell, so I don’t have high expectations for combatants, especially if they’re being invaded. It’s good for militaries to try to keep their humanity after the opposition gives up though.

I have a Russian friend who got out of his conscription last year. Very glad he didn’t get caught up in all this.



Taking prisoners is a waste of resources in the middle of a war. Dispatch of them and continue fighting until the invaders are in your land or off your land. It’s pretty simple.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Lynnch]
    #27713997 -

Lynnch said:
Source, or make believe?

This is so dumb. Nobody cares what Russia's stated goals were, Fal. That is literal propaganda AT BEST.



I provided evidence of what Russia's goals were before the war even started.  Just because you admit "nobody cares what Russia's stated goals were", doesn't mean they didn't exist.

Lynnch said:
Anyone with eyes who can understand a map can see what's going on.



Unfortunately, because of the current censorship in the world, people with eyes who can only see the mainstream news have no ability to see what's going on.  News is being censored like we've never seen before in our history.

The celebrations in Donbas have been censored.

Interviews about the conflict have been censored.

The Scott Ritter video I posted with a background on the conflict has been censored.

Perhaps you cheer censorship on because you're proud to be ignorant, but some of us actually want to know what's actually happening in the world so we can reach our own conclusions.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #27714015 -

nooneman said:
Biden is incompetent.  Every day I am shocked that this is supposedly the best we have to offer.






How has America come to this?! :picard:

Edited by Fiery (03/30/22 08:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714019 -


Edited by koods (03/30/22 12:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714030 -

Fun fact.  Just about everyone on this forum has illegally done drugs.  Does it change anyone's knowledge about things?

I'm astounded by how easily manipulated you are by the mainstream media.  They play you like a fiddle.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714034 -

Oh that’s gonna go over well. Equating drug use to being a child molester. Haha. This is gonna be good :popcorn:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714036 -

I didn't equate the two.  I asked "Does it change anyone's knowledge about things?"

Still waiting for an answer.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714037 -

Just gonna save this for posterity

koods said:
Scott Ritter jerks off on camera in front of children. He’s a convicted pedophile. Great sources you got there, sport.

former United Nations weapons inspector convicted in an online sex sting has been sentenced to up to 5 1/2 years behind bars.  Scott Ritter, 50, of Delmar, N.Y., exchanged explicit messages with a detective posing as a 15-year-old girl, then performed a sex act on himself in front of a webcam.



Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Fun fact.  Just about everyone on this forum has illegally done drugs.  Does it change anyone's knowledge about things?

I'm astounded by how easily manipulated you are by the mainstream media.  They play you like a fiddle.




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714041 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I didn't equate the two.  I asked "Does it change anyone's knowledge about things?"

Still waiting for an answer.



Certainly calls into question his judgement. Calls into question your judgement that you continually use this convicted pedophile as a source


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/30/22 01:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #27714043 -

It only calls into question his judgement about online sex; it doesn't call into question his judgement about the reality of war.

I can't believe I'm even having such a retarded argument.  But I guess I should look at who I'm arguing with.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714129 -

I can’t believe you’ve been using a convicted pedophile as a source this whole time.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27714159 -

koods said:
I can’t believe you’ve been using a convicted pedophile as a source this whole time.



I only used Scott Ritter as one of dozens of sources.  I've been using Colonel Macgregor a lot more who is a West Point graduate with a huge list of military service medals.

And you still haven't answered my question of "Does it change anyone's knowledge about things?".

You keep proving your dishonesty on every single post you make, and I'm surprised people here who share your view don't just ask you to just shut up, because them agreeing with you makes them look like they too are in favor of make-believe.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27714163 -

Kwyjibo said:
Stable Genius said:
The war mongers here won’t watch it



What war mongers?



koods said:
Stable Genius said:
https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/03/29/ukraine-war-investigations-launched-into-video-of-alleged-torture-of-russian-prisoners



Awwww did the poor Russian invaders get tortured. Awww poor things.

Personally I would have just shot them in the head. Why even waste time taking prisoners.



:cookiemonster:

This war monger. Posting from the safety of his keyboard espousing war crimes.

Show him anything that doesn't fit his narrative, he ignores it and keeps babbling on :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #27714180 -

Another video for koods to ignore. Refugee talking about Azov regiment shooting at civilians, ah they're just stinky Russian speaking civilians who cares right?

https://southfront.org/refugees-on-crimes-of-azov-regiment-afu-and-right-sector-video/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714192 -

Southfront.org is a kremlin propaganda tool.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27714195 -

Debunk it then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714197 -

There are a TON of videos showing the same, but they're all getting censored.  The West is CLEARLY trying to misrepresent the war.

As I've said before, there is now so much footage like the one above, I don't think the West can hide this too much longer.

Then again, censorship seems to be working on some of the more gullible posters here, so who knows?  Even Enlil just chimed in, desperately trying to consider the video fake (I don't know why else he made his comment).


Going back to Scott Ritter, he said "Russia has Europe by the balls".  Tomorrow is the last day Russia will supply gas to Germany unless they start paying for it in Rubles.  It'll be very interesting to see what happens the day after tomorrow.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714200 -

There goes the U.S. stockmarket.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27714207 -

Stable Genius said:
Kwyjibo said:
Stable Genius said:
The war mongers here won’t watch it



What war mongers?



koods said:
Stable Genius said:
https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/03/29/ukraine-war-investigations-launched-into-video-of-alleged-torture-of-russian-prisoners



Awwww did the poor Russian invaders get tortured. Awww poor things.

Personally I would have just shot them in the head. Why even waste time taking prisoners.



:cookiemonster:

This war monger. Posting from the safety of his keyboard espousing war crimes.

Show him anything that doesn't fit his narrative, he ignores it and keeps babbling on :thumbdown:



How is he a war monger if he doesn’t want the war to be happening in the first place? Who else do you think is a war monger?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,381 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,219 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,502 topic views. 4 members, 0 guests and 37 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.