Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offen [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1640374 - 06/17/03 06:18 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Not voting is sad. Better to vote for the lesser of two evils and minimize the damage than to do nothing and then bitch and moan about it after.

but thats the american way!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offen [Re: ]
    #1640541 - 06/17/03 07:40 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I guess you can do anything you want as long as you're not under oath.

Wait........what about Nixon?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offen [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1641045 - 06/17/03 10:51 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Americans may or may not care IF Bush lied. He wasn't under oath.

So your saying his "Oath of office" is meaningless compared to being under oath in court, and it ok to lie to the American people to cause a politically benificial WAR, under false pretenses?

Anonymous

Re: Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offen [Re: Shdwstr]
    #1641417 - 06/18/03 02:25 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Nope. Everything is Clintons fault! Since Clinton lied, every president is now allowed to say and do whatever they want once they get into office.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1641462 - 06/18/03 03:03 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

So your saying his "Oath of office" is meaningless compared to being under oath in court, and it ok to lie to the American people to cause a politically benificial WAR, under false pretenses?

So, it seems there are more than one here who have little comprehension of what they read.

I didn't say it was OK. I said it was different. I didn't write the law.

What isn't OK is your inability to read and comprehend.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1641467 - 06/18/03 03:09 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
Nope. Everything is Clintons fault! Since Clinton lied, every president is now allowed to say and do whatever they want once they get into office.

You need to work on your comprehension as well.

I merely said the people are USED to it since Clinton. I never said that Clinton was the first. After all, when Mr. I Smoked But Didn't Inhale quibbled over what the definition of "is" is, that set the standards.

But, going by your past history here, I expect no better from you.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

#1645958 - 06/19/03 07:41 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

So, it seems there are more than one here who have little comprehension of what they read.

I didn't say it was OK. I said it was different. I didn't write the law.

What isn't OK is your inability to read and comprehend. 

On the contrary, I've been told I'm rather perceptive.
Lets take you for example. In virtually all of your posts, you give an opinion of fact that is either extremely vague, or incomplete, leaving you a multitude of avenues to argue any point with "That's not what I said!"
If that doesn't work, or you have no answer to a direct question about your own opinions (assumably you haven't formed any yet) then you attack the infidel who dared to challenge you, with insults.

I never have a battle of wits with anyone unarmed :wink:

You have a nice day  :laugh: 

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1645965 - 06/19/03 07:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Do you often hang out with liars?

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1645982 - 06/19/03 07:48 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Lets take you for example. In virtually all of your posts, you give an opinion of fact that is either extremely vague, or incomplete, leaving you a multitude of avenues to argue any point with "That's not what I said!"

LOL! you got him pegged! nice one. and very perceptive I might add.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1645986 - 06/19/03 07:49 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Nobody sed his freinds were perceptive.

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1646032 - 06/19/03 08:02 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

If that doesn't work, or you have no answer to a direct question about your own opinions (assumably you haven't formed any yet) then you attack the infidel who dared to challenge you, with insults.

He he.../me likes... :grin:

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

#1646067 - 06/19/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Looks like I have a preliminary concensus for my opinion.

Don't worry LDS, your posts reflect a genuine ability for you to excel in a career in politics, or as a lawyer  :laugh:

Enjoy

Anonymous

#1646667 - 06/19/03 11:36 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Do you often hang out with liars?

It's funny how you just proved his point.

I also noticed those things he said about you. I also noticed that in almost any of your posts you always derogate the person in little subtle ways. Most of your arguments are smoke and mirrors. I'm sure you'll come back with something great to say to save face but we all know what we really think about you.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1647236 - 06/20/03 03:49 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

derogate the person in little subtle ways

Nothing subtle about it. I have little patience for stupidity, morons, and liars.

Quote:

but we all know what we really think about you.

Is this where I'm supposed to cry?

Lets disect that sentence. I would hope that "we" all know what we really think about most things.

I guess *sniff*, now that I *sniff* know how baby tripster *sniff* feels about me *sniff* I'll go throw myself *sniff* on the ground *sniff* in front of a welfare line as the clerk shouts *sniff*, free $100 dollar bills.......

*sniff*

--------------------

Anonymous

#1647275 - 06/20/03 04:12 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

You aren't funny.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1647755 - 06/20/03 09:47 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Funny how you're always the one no-one can comprehend. Perhaps you should look to your miserable abilities with the written language.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offen [Re: Xlea321]
    #1648002 - 06/20/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

HAHAHAhaaaa!!  Coming from you, thats gotta hurt him! :grin:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offen [Re: Xlea321]
    #1649024 - 06/20/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:

Funny how you're always the one no-one can comprehend. Perhaps you should look to your miserable abilities with the written language.

*snort*

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense? [Re: Learyfan]
    #1649061 - 06/20/03 05:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

doesn't the prez have to break a law to be impeached? i don't think that lying (unless under oath) is against the law.

so he won't get impeached.

but with any luck, this will instill a healthy sense of distrust in the government.

i honestly thought they'd find something. what a disgrace.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom