Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleByrain

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #27474243 - 09/19/21 10:35 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrancedOutBrah said:
You should prob put down the drugs if you think there is a world-wide conspiracy of covid.

Every single country in the world is having this same issue... people are dying all over the world.... and it's a corporate conspiracy?

My fucking god lmao

I never talked about the world, only select people within USA government, a few corporations and some related international organizations. The USA is a hydra, not every head necessarily knows what the other heads are doing.

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Why are you watching junk TV in the first place?

What do you mean? I don't watch much TV and its can be hard to avoid the constant influx of media in the USA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleByrain

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #27474248 - 09/19/21 10:39 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrancedOutBrah said:
Byrain is off his rocker lol, he's just throwing a bunch of random conspiracy theories together and wondering which one will stick

Must be fun, somehow ignoring that millions of people have died world wide already from covid and it's just the beginning

Where's all those so called alternatives, brah?

Lemme guess, you think taking the horse dewormer works too? Lmao

I realize you are just lashing out at things you don't understand, but you really should stop and wonder why you are calling ivermectin a horse dewormer like its an actual point. Please read this article, it had nothing to do with C19, but really shows you how insulting it is that this propaganda has reduced you to the state where the only thing you know about ivermectin is deworming horses...

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Byrain]
    #27474262 - 09/19/21 10:53 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Byrain said:

Quote:

"when Delta Variant takes over, vaccinated people are 5x less likely to be symptomatically infected, 10x less likely to be hospitalized and 10x less likey to die rhan unvaccinated people."

And that you are unknowingly repeating fear mongering handed to you by some statist/corporate interest. If you want to stop the C19 pandemic then the best way to do that is stop promoting fear, social punishment, intimidation and violence. Surely you do not stand for all of those, but there are people on this site that will read your unintentional fear mongering without understanding the context and easily jump to such extremes.

My apologies if my words insulted you but that quote about the delta variant is one that explains the efficacy of the vaccine, that it indeed is quite effective against one of the most virulent strains out there.

Thats not fearmongering, that calms everybody down who's been vaccinated and for the unvaccinated well, it changes nothing for them.

So that statement is the opposite of fearmongering "research suggests that the vaccines you received reasonably hold their own against Delta"

"handed to you by some statist/corporate interest"

If you had watched the video you would have seen that this nefarious Bond villain interest group is the CDC.

The interest of the CDC is that of your Government, to not lose a trillion dollars a day because of an out of control pandemic.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineTrancedOutBrah
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Byrain] * 1
    #27474264 - 09/19/21 10:53 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Ah yes, the uno trump card statement,

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND"

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you and your lack of medical expertise and terrible medical advise. You'd definitely get people killed, for sure.

--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27474266 - 09/19/21 10:54 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Why are you watching junk TV in the first place?

Yeah I'm pretty sure less than 1% of the population even watches anything the "mainstream media" puts out. Their ratings are abysmal and even those numbers are overinflated by all the hospitals/medical offices, gyms, airports etc that have the TV's on playing to either empty rooms or people who aren't listening.

Just another "They" boogeyman for people to use when they don't have any real examples.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Byrain]
    #27474273 - 09/19/21 10:58 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Byrain said:
Please read this article,

Pardon me for profusely bleeding out of my eyeballs but that's an article from 2011.

People call it horse dewormer because very many people are taking veterinary Ivermectin in veterinary doses and more than a few get poisoned.

The actual number of people using the human medicine in human doses is very small, and the ones doing so on a doctors prescription in the US is much smaller than that.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

#27474274 - 09/19/21 10:58 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Byrain said:
If you want to stop the C19 pandemic then the best way to do that is stop promoting fear, social punishment, intimidation and violence.

Talking about statistics is not "promoting fear". Mandates are not punishments. Very few people on the rational pro-vax side are doing anything 'intimidating', just like the bulk of anti-vaxxers aren't attacking hostesses and protesting/harassing healthcare workers... there are outliers in every group.

Your argument seems to boil down to "just ignore it and it'll go away", which has been proven over and over again to not work.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: feevers] * 1
    #27474279 - 09/19/21 11:01 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Man up and take one for the team :syringe:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleByrain

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: feevers]
    #27474325 - 09/19/21 11:43 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

Byrain said:

Quote:

"when Delta Variant takes over, vaccinated people are 5x less likely to be symptomatically infected, 10x less likely to be hospitalized and 10x less likey to die rhan unvaccinated people."

And that you are unknowingly repeating fear mongering handed to you by some statist/corporate interest. If you want to stop the C19 pandemic then the best way to do that is stop promoting fear, social punishment, intimidation and violence. Surely you do not stand for all of those, but there are people on this site that will read your unintentional fear mongering without understanding the context and easily jump to such extremes.

My apologies if my words insulted you but that quote about the delta variant is one that explains the efficacy of the vaccine, that it indeed is quite effective against one of the most virulent strains out there.

Thats not fearmongering, that calms everybody down who's been vaccinated and for the unvaccinated well, it changes nothing for them.

So that statement is the opposite of fearmongering "research suggests that the vaccines you received reasonably hold their own against Delta"

"handed to you by some statist/corporate interest"

If you had watched the video you would have seen that this nefarious Bond villain interest group is the CDC.

The interest of the CDC is that of your Government, to not lose a trillion dollars a day because of an out of control pandemic.

Your apology would hold more weight if you understood what you are apologizing for. The person who should feel insulted is you as you have not actually said anything that applies to me, only shown how would rather erroneously assume the worst of people than spend the time to communicate and understand them. I sincerely think you have it in you to be better.

Also the societal strife of the many rarely trickles up to the privileged few, why would you think they care?

Quote:

TrancedOutBrah said:
Ah yes, the uno trump card statement,

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND"

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you and your lack of medical expertise and terrible medical advise. You'd definitely get people killed, for sure.

I have offered no medical advice, but if you really want some the best ways to protect yourself is to stay healthy, keep good hygiene and strive for a good diet. This goes for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

Also Trump is a selfish, petty, borderline retarded narcissist with delusions of grandeur, I have not and would never vote for him, but thanks for being predictable with the obligatory Trump accusation.

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

Byrain said:
Please read this article,

Pardon me for profusely bleeding out of my eyeballs but that's an article from 2011.

People call it horse dewormer because very many people are taking veterinary Ivermectin in veterinary doses and more than a few get poisoned.

The actual number of people using the human medicine in human doses is very small, and the ones doing so on a doctors prescription in the US is much smaller than that.

Regardless if ivermectin does or does not work for reducing the severity of the C19 pandemic calling it a horse dewormer is intellectually insincere. Its has legitimately saved many people from horrible diseases like river blindness in Africa. Countries that are now coincidentally largely free from a large influx of severe C19 cases. I can't say this is why, but its entirely worth investigating it as quickly as possible. Fauci personally knew about this possibility since 2020 as revealed in the e-mail dump and yet next to nothing has been done locally to investigate it other than stigmatize it as "Stupid people eating horse dewormer".

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

Byrain said:
If you want to stop the C19 pandemic then the best way to do that is stop promoting fear, social punishment, intimidation and violence.

Talking about statistics is not "promoting fear". Mandates are not punishments. Very few people on the rational pro-vax side are doing anything 'intimidating', just like the bulk of anti-vaxxers aren't attacking hostesses and protesting/harassing healthcare workers... there are outliers in every group.

I never said talking about statistics is promoting fear, willfully misrepresenting statistics to falsely imply levels of danger as was done in the article that Asante (Even if indirectly) pulled the figure from is fear mongering (I read it too).

Quote:

feevers said:
Your argument seems to boil down to "just ignore it and it'll go away", which has been proven over and over again to not work.

You just made this up. Even Sweden did more than "just ignore it and it'll go away" and now their total death curve is nearly flat while the rest of the world is falling apart.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Byrain] * 1
    #27474334 - 09/19/21 11:48 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Byrain said:
Quote:

TrancedOutBrah said:
Byrain is off his rocker lol, he's just throwing a bunch of random conspiracy theories together and wondering which one will stick

Must be fun, somehow ignoring that millions of people have died world wide already from covid and it's just the beginning

Where's all those so called alternatives, brah?

Lemme guess, you think taking the horse dewormer works too? Lmao

I realize you are just lashing out at things you don't understand, but you really should stop and wonder why you are calling ivermectin a horse dewormer like its an actual point. Please read this article, it had nothing to do with C19, but really shows you how insulting it is that this propaganda has reduced you to the state where the only thing you know about ivermectin is deworming horses...

People are literally taking horse dewormer.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OnlineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods] * 1
    #27474379 - 09/19/21 12:20 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Update I'm already getting my smell back don't have a fever or insane sweat and chills anymore and lungs stopped burning like theyre on fire. My sister says her father in law took a month to get smell back so I'm super grateful for that. Very bizarre to stick u nose in pound of AA grade coffee and smell absolutely nothing. I could only really taste how salt or sour things were and didn't try spicey stuff cuz didn't really have an appetite at all. The diarrhea was a nice touch too you sadistic bastards. Was scared I would lose and entire sense for life. Very wierd and fucked. I'm pretty sure I had the delta or mewtu variant cuz this felt wayyy stronger than the last times I had it but still in the realm of flu from hell type feeling. This one really laid me out for two soild days and was sick for like idk 5-6 total. I was in contact with hundreds if not thousands people in the weeks leading up to getting sick thinking I was protected by the vaccine then bam got wacked pretty hard so just be smart and maybe get boosters cuz I was fine for all summer until about exactly 6 month mark since I was vaxxed. Also whatever variant I had wasn't detected on covid test and it wasn't until I lost smell I was 100% sure even tho I knew it was the same feeling and symptoms the last time I had it just way stronger. There was one day I legit was seconds away from calling an ambulance like a dozen times but didn't wanna unless totally necessary and was able ride it out. :sadyes:

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27474489 - 09/19/21 01:43 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

The "Many people are overdosing on ivermectin and clogging up hospitals" narrative is very questionable.  This is the latest Democrat talking point parroted by NPR, CNN, PBS, CBS, ABC, NBC, BBC, AP, WAPO, NY Times, etc. 

Avermectin (the a precursor of ivermectin) won awards for the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine. Avermectin was extracted from a soil-dwelling bacteria growing near a Japanese golf course southwest of Tokyo. The bacteria (Streptomyces avermectinius) was cultured by the biochemist Satoshi Omura (in the 70's) who was collecting soil samples all over Japan as he hunted for new medicinal compounds.

Satoshi and William Campbell won the Nobel Prize.   

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: RJ Tubs 202] * 2
    #27474504 - 09/19/21 02:01 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

What does a Nobel prize have to do with people buying medications intended for animals at their local farm and feed store and just eyeballing the dose? Most of the doctors pushing Ivermectin online are charging a shitload to write scripts and not taking insurance, if you look at the social media posts of people taking it most are taking the animal versions.

I doubt overdoses are any sort of big issue, people dying from covid when they decide to eat apple flavored horse paste crackers instead of getting vaccinated is pretty dumb though.

Edited by feevers (09/19/21 04:20 PM)

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

#27474514 - 09/19/21 02:10 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Byrain said:
I never said talking about statistics is promoting fear, willfully misrepresenting statistics to falsely imply levels of danger as was done in the article that Asante (Even if indirectly) pulled the figure from is fear mongering (I read it too).

Quote:

feevers said:

You just made this up. Even Sweden did more than "just ignore it and it'll go away" and now their total death curve is nearly flat while the rest of the world is falling apart.

Where is the misrepresentation?

What exactly is your argument then? You’re making a bunch of vague accusations that you don’t back up

OfflineTrancedOutBrah
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #27474584 - 09/19/21 02:49 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
The "Many people are overdosing on ivermectin and clogging up hospitals" narrative is very questionable.  This is the latest Democrat talking point parroted by NPR, CNN, PBS, CBS, ABC, NBC, BBC, AP, WAPO, NY Times, etc. 

Avermectin (the a precursor of ivermectin) won awards for the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine. Avermectin was extracted from a soil-dwelling bacteria growing near a Japanese golf course southwest of Tokyo. The bacteria (Streptomyces avermectinius) was cultured by the biochemist Satoshi Omura (in the 70's) who was collecting soil samples all over Japan as he hunted for new medicinal compounds.

That's a lot of pretty words.

Do you have any scientific documentation showing it effective against covid and if it is, under what conditions do you need for it to be effective and is it available for the average person to obtain?

Farmers can't even get dewormers for their horses because people are nuts.

Avermectim also seems to be distinctly different, which one are you saying is useful?

--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 3
    #27474588 - 09/19/21 02:52 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Update I'm already getting my smell back

Regular bathing will help with that.

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #27474613 - 09/19/21 03:09 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:

I haven't watched any of those channels (or... Any channel at all...) in a long time and I haven't heard of any patients overdosing ivermectin. The trauma unit (SICU) is still getting as much as the covid-negative medical unit (MICU) as it can handle though because the MICUs have been restructured to exclusively handle covid and covid+common complications. I can tell you that most of the patients- particularly those under 60- were not vaccinated

InvisibleByrain

#27474637 - 09/19/21 03:29 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrancedOutBrah said:
Do you have any scientific documentation showing it effective against covid and if it is, under what conditions do you need for it to be effective and is it available for the average person to obtain?

This is the most comprehensive collection of ivermectin and C19 research and discussion I have found complete with sources.

https://ivmmeta.com/

Also take these two articles for instance, pretty stark contrast...

https://apnews.com/article/health-coronavirus-pandemic-69c5f6d4476ca9b25bc7038e99a4a075
https://www.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientist-says-covid-19-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612

Invisiblehummingbird

#27474866 - 09/19/21 07:38 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Here's a video published by the FDA if you would like to truly understand why people are vaccine hesitant. Skip to hour 4:09:54, as well as the subsequent doctors afterwards. Interesting stuff.

InvisibleByrain

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: hummingbird] * 1
    #27474968 - 09/19/21 09:30 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hummingbird said:
Here's a video published by the FDA if you would like to truly understand why people are vaccine hesitant. Skip to hour 4:09:54, as well as the subsequent doctors afterwards. Interesting stuff.]

Wow, that is not what I expected and pretty sobering... Thanks for sharing.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale