Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | Next > | Last >
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: memes]
    #27482265 - 09/26/21 12:40 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

This anti-vax anti-mask prepper guy I watch on youtube has a cough. Anybody want to try an online diagnosis? His wife is sick, too.

--------------------
(•_•)
<) )~  ANTIFA
/ \
\(•_•)
( (>    SUPER
/ \
(•_•)
<) )>    SOLDIERS
  / \

Don't vibe my harsh, bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #27482354 - 09/26/21 03:18 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Why are you so insistent on sticking to ridiculous points such as "All the vaccines used in the US get inside a cell and make a spike protein using mRNA."?

Because they do. The adenovirus vector vaccines encode the spike protein in DNA which is then transcribed into mRNA, which is translated into a spike.

Jesus Christ, take five minutes and do your own research. You’re making a fool of yourself.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Edited by koods (09/26/21 03:31 AM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #27482362 - 09/26/21 03:32 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
This anti-vax anti-mask prepper guy I watch on youtube has a cough. Anybody want to try an online diagnosis? His wife is sick, too.

His prognosis depends upon whether he has a radio show or not

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: memes] * 1
    #27482364 - 09/26/21 03:43 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Quote:

memes said:
The other day I got a antibodies test, because i figured i must have antibodies.  I got UBERSICK (wheezing lungs, 103 fever, dead for 3 weeks) back in feb 2020 and have been fine since, no covids.

test came back negative, couldn't believe it!

be safe homies.

i'm scoopin that J&J soon

I’ve been saying this to people for a year when they say “I got covid” in December 2019 or January or February 2020.  If you were sick before March 2020 in the US, you almost certainly did not have covid. There were probably only a couple thousand cases by then end of February and community spread was only happening rapidly in NYC and a couple other cities.

That being said, it’s entirely possible that someone who got sick in the first months will no longer have enough antibodies to be detectable in a retail antibody test.

--------------------

Edited by koods (09/26/21 03:51 AM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods]
    #27482380 - 09/26/21 04:30 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Quote:

During the course of the hospital stay, the patient was treated with Remdesivir and subsequently with two rounds of antibody-containing plasma takenfrom individuals who had recovered from COVID-19 (convalescent plasma). It was only after the plasma treatments that the virus began to rapidly mutate, and a dominant new strain eventually emerged, verified from samples taken from the nose and throat of the patient. An immune-compromised patient offers little support from cytotoxic T cells to clear the virus.

One last time... mutations are random events and plasma treatments will not change the rate that mutations occur. you are fundamentally misunderstanding the basic mechanisms that drive evolutionary changes. The mutations were always happening. The presence of antibodies merely changed the relative fitness of the various replicating viral strains, allowing immunity escaping mutations to outcompete strains that are being preferentially neutralized by those antibodies.

If you’re going to make the evolution of the virus part of your argument against acquired immunity, at least take the time to get a basic understanding of how the process works and not make the same mistake you make here.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Byrain]
    #27482394 - 09/26/21 05:07 AM (1 month, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

Byrain said:
Quote:

feevers said:
Can you identify one possible method of action that would allow an mRNA vaccine to cause any single long-term side effect that lays dormant for an unidentified period of time then magically pops up down the line without any previous physiological marker of its existence up until that point identified in the hundreds of millions of people who received the vaccine?

The data to support or refute the long term safety of the mRNA vaccines is not available, the bottom line that the technology is unprecedented as is the way it was rolled out without adequate studies. Now when a healthy person becomes sick after taking a vaccine it will be very hard to determine if its as result of the vaccine or just incidental.

I strongly suggest reading this paper even if its a bit long and dense, it goes into great depths about this subject.

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51

Why can’t you answer his question? How do strands of mRNA that will be completely gone from the body within a week or two of vaccination cause adverse events to occur a year down the line?

Quote:

Byrain said:
Quote:

koods said:
Your citation confirms I was correct. The spike protein is made mostly in the muscle tissue

Not surprisingly you didn't actually read it, the site of injection is only one location.

No I did read it. That’s how I know most of the action is in the muscle tissue. That’s literally what that paper says.

Are you intentionally gaslighting or are you just an unskilled reader?

--------------------

Edited by koods (09/26/21 05:17 AM)

Invisiblehummingbird

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods]
    #27482424 - 09/26/21 07:01 AM (1 month, 22 hours ago)

Damn koods, 5 posts in s row? People get shit for double posting, that might be a record;)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Why are you so insistent on sticking to ridiculous points such as "All the vaccines used in the US get inside a cell and make a spike protein using mRNA."?

Because they do. The adenovirus vector vaccines encode the spike protein in DNA which is then transcribed into mRNA, which is translated into a spike.

Jesus Christ, take five minutes and do your own research. You’re making a fool of yourself.

Technically, if the adenovirus vaccine uses DNA which the body transcribes into mRNA to make the spike protein...your body's transcription would mean that the vaccine is using DNA, and your body is creating the spike protein with it's own mRNA...correct? If so you guys are both kind of right and wrong at the same time I think, idk...probably just semantics.

In the early stages there were no tests easily available, so the numbers could have easily been much higher than stated back then. The PCR test accuracy has been questioned from the beginning. In fact, the inventor Kary Mullis said it should never be used to test for infectious diseases. I wish he hadn't died from pneumonia right before this all kicked off. It would have been awesome to see him get his wish to debate Fauci, but Fauci wanted nothing to do with that. I wonder why?

I agree that someone with an early infection might not have enough active antibodies to show up on a test, but luckily our bodies can remember how to make antibodies from infections or prior vaccinations...
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2019.01787/full

I'll take the bait on Feevers question, since it was actually asked to me. So the mRNA, or DNA(later transcribed to mRNA) if you are talking about the adenovirus vax, tells your body how to make the spike proteins. How does your body go about making them once given the instructions, and is there a possibility that it remembers how later on? If so, it may be somehow triggered to produce them at a later time for whatever reason, which would cause all the issues associated with their toxicity.

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: hummingbird]
    #27482433 - 09/26/21 07:25 AM (1 month, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

Damn koods, 5 posts in s row?

his argumentative stamina is unrivaled.

The weird thing though is, that online most of the people who devote a lot of their mental energy to arguing online, I can't figure out any way that his proclivity for doing so is a form a of psychological compensation. It is always pretty straightforward facts and arguments.

Edited by morrowasted (09/26/21 11:21 PM)

OfflineTrancedOutBrah
Stranger
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: morrowasted]
    #27482609 - 09/26/21 12:39 PM (1 month, 16 hours ago)

It's always really interesting watching people who barely understand the mechanisms of vaccines, notably new mRNA vaccines and act like they know better than the current medical experts from around the globe. It's not just the CDC recommending the Vaccine... it's a global effort.

Do you guys go to a chiropractor when you need brain surgery? It sounds like some of you do.

Ah well, if people want to risk covid and not get the vaccine, ultimately that's on them and if they end up fucked, well you had your chance :shrug:

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #27482743 - 09/26/21 02:23 PM (1 month, 14 hours ago)

And then they take random pills said to be MdMA or snort strange colored powders, but no vax, hell no.

OfflineTrancedOutBrah
Stranger
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: trees] * 1
    #27482842 - 09/26/21 04:04 PM (1 month, 12 hours ago)

It always surprises me that people will take random drugs without even testing them but be so hesitant to take a vaccine that hundreds of millions have taken already.

Are vaccines new concepts or something? This is like the flat-earther shit all over again.

We've known the earth is round for a long ass time and we still have dumbasses denying it.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: TrancedOutBrah] * 2
    #27482891 - 09/26/21 04:44 PM (1 month, 12 hours ago)

Maybe if you could get the vaccine from your local heroin dealer, there would be better uptake

--------------------

OnlineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods] * 2
    #27482998 - 09/26/21 07:04 PM (1 month, 9 hours ago)

"The pfizer shot now, in addition, contains 30mg of esketamine"

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #3
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x5472aa3a4cb2162eef7dcf55ece9413e77480551    Ethereum?

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Asante]
    #27483000 - 09/26/21 07:05 PM (1 month, 9 hours ago)

I'd be hella mad cuz I already got moderna.  They better let me get a booster!

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..

Invisiblehummingbird

#27483010 - 09/26/21 07:23 PM (1 month, 9 hours ago)

Kood's argumentative stamina is impressive, I won't disagree there. Sometimes a little too straight forward at times with answers like "no", or "you have no idea what you are talking about"...but also some very good info and facts at times too. I'm not sure what he gets out of it either, but it's likely psychological in some way...if he feels better about educating people or getting his point/opinion across, are those not psychological reasons? I certainly am not going to say he is a paid shill or something. I've seen zero evidence of that.

For the record, since none of you know much about me at all, I will say it's been many years since I've taken a brightly colored pill or untested powder. In fact, I was recently gifted a bright blue pressie said to be MDMA. I tested it, it turned yellow. I'm not going to take it and will probably just throw it away. I always test my drugs. I have for about a decade now, ever since I got nbomed by doses I got from a close friend who didn't know either. I've never done heroin and I'm sure I never will. I don't know any heroin dealers, and I don't want to.

I'm in no way a flat earther, that's funny if that's being implied towards me. These vaccines are new technology/concepts. Are you really going to say they aren't? See the thing is, is that there are actually experts in the field questioning things about them. Around the globe. You can ignore that and/or insult their intelligence, but it doesn't change that fact. I certainly wouldn't go to a chiropractor for brain surgery either, lol.

It's interesting to me how quickly people want to throw labels around. Like you can tell everything about someone by their stance on one topic. I've heard people often resort to personal attacks when they don't have anything better or more intelligent to say. Whether that's in a passive aggressive way or directly, it's the same really. Could that statement be viewed as a contradiction? Probably.

Humans are always capable of being wrong, and we are all human here...unless there are bots somewhere in here, idk. I've never told a single person not to get or get one of these vaccines. Shit get 20 if you want. It should be your choice either way. Maybe you will become a superhuman immune to all disease, and possibly even death. Maybe you will get an autoimmune disease or something. No one really knows for sure yet. Maybe both are equally ridiculous statements. It's all pretty experimental at this point. I'm just going to say I'm part of the control group. Maybe I'm making a big mistake and will get really sick because of it. It's no doubt a possibility I've considered. Would you guys laugh at me if that was the case? How compassionate that would be. I've seen that happen on this thread before, so I wouldn't be surprised, but...I'm not hoping, nor will I make fun of anyone who has negative effects from the vaccine, or if they choose not to and get really sick or die from covid.

Offlineviraldrome
5-MEO-DMT is my spirit animal
 User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #27483026 - 09/26/21 07:37 PM (1 month, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

TrancedOutBrah said:

Ah well, if people want to risk covid and not get the vaccine, ultimately that's on them and if they end up fucked, well you had your chance :shrug:

They can still overwhelm local hospitals. It's not just themselves, your dad has a heart attack and he's back of the line in triage behind a bunch of covid cases. If it was just unvaccinated dying at home I wouldn't care, but they always seem to end up at hospital.

Mostly entitled white people pushing cops and security at Toronto mall today. The mall itself isn't vaccinated only but numerous stores/eateries inside are

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2021/09/26/two-people-arrested-after-violent-anti-vaccine-protest-outside-eaton-centre/

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
Mayor of ODD
 User Gallery

Loc: Mom's Kitchen
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27483039 - 09/26/21 07:51 PM (1 month, 9 hours ago)

That's wild to see Canadians acting almost stupidly as Americans, I thought they be all like 'ope, pardon me, der, eh.'  The bike helmets are a nice touch.

Quote:

Asante said:
"The pfizer shot now, in addition, contains 30mg of esketamine"

Gimme a triple shot of that stuff. :syringe:

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: namaste]
    #27483227 - 09/26/21 11:26 PM (1 month, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

I'm not sure what he gets out of it either, but it's likely psychological in some way...if he feels better about educating people or getting his point/opinion across, are those not psychological reasons?

everything people do is psychological through the lens of psychology; I should have said there doesn't appear to be anything obviously pathological about it at face value; in fact, the fact that he merely replies things like "no" to very low effort replies indicates the opposite to me. Just a smart and educated guy who for whatever circumstantial reasons has enough time to argue this much with yall.I used to but no longer

Invisiblehummingbird

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: morrowasted]
    #27483382 - 09/27/21 02:40 AM (1 month, 2 hours ago)

Yeah, I agree with a lot of that. It takes a lot of time as well as energy when discussions venture into arguments sometimes.

Someone showed me this a little while ago, and I just thought about it for some reason...

InvisibleMr.GuessWork
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: hummingbird]
    #27483770 - 09/27/21 01:20 PM (30 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

hummingbird said:

Maybe you will get an autoimmune disease or something. No one really knows for sure yet.

I edited most of that post out, but that point holds some water in a leaky sort of way. I haven't heard of any new autoimmune diseases developing after vaccination, but I have actually talked to a couple people who've had flair ups of autoimmune conditions after getting a covid vaccine. I suspect they're still better off than if they had gotten covid without being vaccinated. Some people are avoiding the vaccine to avoid flair ups of Guillain barre syndrome too. I won't hate on those people. It's a shitty choice to have to make, and they're only stuck making it because covid is prevalent largely due to a lack of vaccination and other mandates.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale