Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26632310 -

Enlil said:
I just hope we get government cheese



We just found your platform mate.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: RJ Tubs 202] * 1
    #26632313 -

Excellent.  That's almost 5lbs each.  I have a family of 3 right now, so I'd be happy with 10 lbs


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26632321 -

The US has 1.3 billion pounds of "surplus" dry milk, so they should add that to our care package.

So much of the agriculture subsidy is a racket.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #26632322 -

I'm good on dry milk for a long while.  I'll trade my milk for more cheese.  I do love that government cheese.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26632424 -

USDA decided in the last decade or so that two glasses of milk per day wasn't enough, and that we should be drinking three.

US agriculture exists only because of government welfare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #26632745 -

Only 3 fuck im doing really good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26632920 -

I don't think I've ever drank milk. At least not cow milk. I remember in school, one day someone noticed I never took one of those little milk cartons, and then they forced me to start taking a milk carton every day, and I'd throw it out every day, unopened.

According to my mom I never drank milk as a kid either. My mom's the same, she hates the stuff.

I do eat ice cream once in a while, and I'm somewhat partial to habanero jack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #26632928 -

Chocolate milk is the elixir of the gods.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26632940 -

So I've heard.

I prefer regular chocolate. Funnily enough, I'm partial to milk chocolate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #26632955 -

Dark chocolate is superior


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26632959 -

i love a spicy choc

but I cant find any that are affordable :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26632978 -

Spicy dark is good. It is quite pricey, I will agree.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26633125 -

koods said:
Nitpicking about the fact that the US has 5% of the world population but 26% of the covid deaths

Trump is a fucking loser



The US are ahead of the infection curve of other populous countries/areas (India, Africa, Latin America) so I would wait with this comparison until the initial wave has subsided everywhere. But I agree that this stat is unlikely to be favourable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26633785 -

My dog used to love dark chocolate.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/28/20 08:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26634046 -

:ohyou:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26634059 -

:eek::sad:

Doge..died eating what he loved...


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass] * 2
    #26634148 -

"Fox News: Let States Go Bankrupt Over Covid"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-22/mcconnell-says-he-favors-allowing-states-to-declare-bankruptcy

Very serious fiscal austerity (pensions, health care, unions and much more) is coming to the state/municipal level and people are still complaining about Trump and his stupid comments. Oh don't worry, the fiscal austerity (SS, Medicare) will be coming to the Federal level in short order as well.:facepalm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman] * 2
    #26634216 -

Considering this bullshit is being caused by dumpy and his republicans, what else are we supposed to complain about?

Remember, you voted for this. When the local MAGAs start losing their pensions and SS, well, that's just part of the MAGA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos] * 3
    #26634239 -

Kryptos said:
Considering this bullshit is being caused by dumpy and his republicans, what else are we supposed to complain about?

Remember, you voted for this. When the local MAGAs start losing their pensions and SS, well, that's just part of the MAGA.



No, Trump didn't cause the final tipping point here. The virus is the perfect excuse to do what The Elite wanted to always do anyways in the first place- fiscal austerity.

Where is Bernie, AOC and the gang on all of this shit?  No where to be seen. The Elite just looted the Treasury and not a word. The peasants need basic assistance, yet not word from Bernie and the Gang. 

The One Party system is working to perfection in this crisis, it's just one massive power grab. Let's ignore it and focus on frivolous comments from Mr.Dumbass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #26634247 -

Also, who voted for fiscal austerity?  Nobody. People voted for economic nationalism and didn't get it. So enough of the "you voted for this" nonsense.

Did Obama voters ask for the largest wealth in income inequality in 80 years when they drove to the voting booth to cast their vote?  No they didn't.

Did people who voted for Democratic Congressional representatives ask for zero response to the recent looting of the Treasury to give to Wall Street?  No they didn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* US presidential election 2012: will you vote?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
resonant111 12,241 259 06/11/12 08:08 PM
by imachavel
* Affluenza: The Wealthy Getting Away With Murder
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
DiploidM 10,635 224 01/07/16 10:34 AM
by zappaisgod
* Male And Female Circumcision
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lines 9,378 195 08/18/13 07:49 PM
by 57-71

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,393 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.