Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | | Last >
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #26515265 -

Trump, Sanders, Biden, Bloomberg, and Warren are all old as fuck


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26515267 -

Tulsi seems pretty healthy. She does yoga and surfs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: mycosis] * 1
    #26515272 -

she went grey in her 20s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #26515273 -

That is so hawt! :inlove:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: mycosis]
    #26515284 -

Im here for the Bernie bro tears and salt.  No refunds 2.0.  This is too much, Biden vs Trump 2020! 

Trump has 2020 in the bag.


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: meltdowner]
    #26515285 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Shenmue]
    #26515307 -

That man right there has dipped into his pre-workout a little too much!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Shenmue]
    #26515306 -

Mastadon!  LOL

Hes so entertain8ng


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: mycosis]
    #26515336 -

mycosis said:
Sounds like the Democratic field is in pretty rough shape! :shrug:



Lmao! Funny you should mention that, Myosis, the Republican party has been in rough shape for 30 years.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26515342 -

cannabinated said:
she went grey in her 20s



I'm pretty damn sure she dyes the grey in her hair. It's just a nice perfect strip. I saw someone ask her, and she said it was natural, but I don't believe her. I bet, given that she's one of the youngest people in congress, she dyed it.

Still hot.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26515346 -

cannabinated said:
she went grey in her 20s



I heard this place is stressful



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26515349 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Still hot.



Not even with a rental dick, bro.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: meltdowner]
    #26515352 -

meltdowner said:
Mastadon!  LOL

Hes so entertain8ng




:lol: .. he's amazing I don't care what people say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 4
    #26515353 -

Shes super cute and ai bet she smells great naked.


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 3
    #26515356 -

Enlil said:
Bigbadwooof said:
Still hot.



Not even with a rental dick, bro.



Shit, if I knew where to get a rental dick, I'd be raw dawgin that sweet ass, devil's triangle style.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #26515358 -

meltdowner said:
Shes super cute and ai bet she smells great naked.



Damn, never thought I'd see a MAGA hat wearing racist cop to wanting to sniff Indian coochie.

That's called progress.

#AmericaIsGettingGreatAgain!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (03/03/20 07:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26515365 -

meltdowner said:
Shes super cute and ai bet she smells great naked.



I bet she's a good fuck! She would talk dirty I can tell!
  :hereyougo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Shenmue]
    #26515377 -

Just wondering if there will be any counting issues in all of the states that Bernie was projected to win, and not in any of the other states (Particularly California). Stay tuned, lets find out :popcorn:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #26515441 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Enlil said:
Bigbadwooof said:
Still hot.



Not even with a rental dick, bro.



Shit, if I knew where to get a rental dick, I'd be raw dawgin that sweet ass, devil's triangle style.



Two rentals, one hole.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: meltdowner]
    #26515442 -

meltdowner said:
Shes super cute and ai bet she smells great naked.



What do you think she smells like when clothed?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: 20% of White Democrats Vote McCain If Obama Is The Nominee lonestar2004 1,575 16 03/01/08 01:49 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Super Tuesday: Democrats outpolled Reps by 6 million. blackegg 1,363 13 02/29/08 02:04 AM
by fireworks_god
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2115 2116 )
XUL 499,677 42,319 09/28/26 07:39 AM
by Asante
* Notice To Incumbent Democrats Up For Reelection In 2014:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
starfire_xes 5,516 174 11/22/13 07:32 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are Democrats Creeping Into Contention? lonestar2004 1,679 2 06/22/05 10:24 PM
by Ravus
* Social Engineering by Democrats Destroys the World's Financial Markets
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,368 97 10/17/08 01:18 AM
by riceandpeas
* Senate Democrats say their rookies strayed on FISA discombobulate 517 2 08/09/07 04:37 AM
by Seuss
* Democrats Panick Over Obuma's New Power Plant Regulations
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonehenge 2,573 56 06/16/14 04:18 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
89,610 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 43 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.