Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | | Last >
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #26513454 -

christopera said:
The DNC right now. (credit; reddit.com/r/presidentialracememes)





I think the DNC prefers the second option on the right.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26513619 -

Enlil said:
Tina Turner would make a great VP.



Agreed.
:toast:


I'm quite confident that Tina Turner, and myself, have some very similar political agendas. It would be strange to have a VP who regularly showed up with a black eye, though.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #26513630 -

We know she can take a punch.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26513709 -

Enlil said:
We know she can take a punch.



And spike the punch.

TT gets my vote!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26514038 -

Enlil said:
No, death is the cessation of everything they ever were.  They can't vote.



They didn't live in Chicago.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26514572 -

Quote:
Falcon91Wolvrn03
I think the DNC prefers the second option on the right.



They can have both

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26514574 -

nah not really

sanders wins all the swing states

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26514899 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
It appears the Iowa results are still very fucked up:

Iowa Democrats should not certify inaccurate caucus results



Things are worse than I expected them to be.  I figured the establishment just wanted to give the false impression that Bernie wasn't the frontrunner for a little while to give the other candidates a boost.

Instead they said they don't have time (after nearly a month) to fix all their mistakes.

‘We don’t have time to correct every error’: Iowa Democrats vote 24-14 to certify caucus results

Over 1/3 of the IDC wanted to make it right, but they lost the vote.



Here's more support of Iowa being rigged...






--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26515001 -

Any Bernie supporter here nervous? Got the Bidens?


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26515017 -

If we know they can cheat without creating any kind of uproar, who's to say they didn't cheat on the final results in, let's say in New Hampshire?  The final polling numbers had Sanders up 7-8%, but the results only had him win by 1.3% for a tied delegate count.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #26515018 -

CNN is already announcing that Biden won Virginia. The polls closed at 7pm. 8 minutes ago. They sure count fast in Virginia.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #26515020 -

It was expected

The whole state lives off of defense contracts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #26515030 -

christopera said:
CNN is already announcing that Biden won Virginia. The polls closed at 7pm. 8 minutes ago. They sure count fast in Virginia.



It’s based off exit polls which means Biden probably did well enough that they felt comfortable calling it. Same happened with Bernie in Nevada.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26515038 -

I would be shocked if he won. I can see someone like him winning 8 or 9 years from now but not now. Are parents and grandparents generation is going to prevent it from happening. I guess we'll see what happens :willfred: ..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Shenmue] * 3
    #26515052 -

Maybe us sturdy youths should catch the corona virus and go visit some Trump & Biden rallies... could probably cull a good 30% of those antiquated McDonalds mainlining fucks.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: twighead]
    #26515162 -

:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: twighead]
    #26515173 -

Don't get too close to Bernie with your corona virus. That motherfucker could kick over at any minute.

:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: mycosis] * 2
    #26515258 -

I mean bloomberg had heart attacks 25 years ago and biden is missing a chunk of his brain...

I think bernie is too hot blooded to catch a flu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26515259 -

Sounds like the Democratic field is in pretty rough shape! :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: mycosis] * 1
    #26515261 -

Quite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: 20% of White Democrats Vote McCain If Obama Is The Nominee lonestar2004 1,575 16 03/01/08 01:49 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Super Tuesday: Democrats outpolled Reps by 6 million. blackegg 1,363 13 02/29/08 02:04 AM
by fireworks_god
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2120 2121 )
XUL 500,338 42,416 09/30/26 06:33 PM
by gopher
* Notice To Incumbent Democrats Up For Reelection In 2014:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
starfire_xes 5,516 174 11/22/13 07:32 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are Democrats Creeping Into Contention? lonestar2004 1,679 2 06/22/05 10:24 PM
by Ravus
* Social Engineering by Democrats Destroys the World's Financial Markets
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,368 97 10/17/08 01:18 AM
by riceandpeas
* Senate Democrats say their rookies strayed on FISA discombobulate 517 2 08/09/07 04:37 AM
by Seuss
* Democrats Panick Over Obuma's New Power Plant Regulations
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonehenge 2,573 56 06/16/14 04:18 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
89,614 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.