Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | | Last >
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26512882 -

Definitely backroom deals  between Biden and  BootyJudge & Clownashare.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26512905 -

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/02/us/politics/amy-klobuchar-drops-out.html

:ass2mouth:

She's said to be planning on endorsing Biden. Somebody here said she might be a VP pick for Bernie. That could be a problem now.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #26513012 -

There's no way Klobuchar would be a VP pick for Bernie.  She's way too establishment, and Bernie's more principled than that.

I am curious about Bernie's short list.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  I'm thinking:

Tulsi Gabbard
Dennis Kucinich
Nina Turner
Pramila Jayapal

Others?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26513099 -

It’s gonna be Turner or Jayapal.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26513106 -

Tina Turner would make a great VP.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26513133 -

just positing, but what if bernie and liz said fuck all yall and announced she/or he were dropping out and they were going to run a ticket together - do you reckon it would be enough to topple biden?  I was thinking about that today and figured you folks might have a thought on it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: rm1024] * 2
    #26513136 -

I don't think it's going to happen and that she's perfectly happy with a moderate candidate who will reward her for shilling on behalf of the DNC

She basically already made the decision, and I don't think Sanders wants her around. Maybe at the beginning of the campaign but not now. 


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: rm1024] * 3
    #26513150 -

rm1024 said:
just positing, but what if bernie and liz said fuck all yall and announced she/or he were dropping out and they were going to run a ticket together - do you reckon it would be enough to topple biden?  I was thinking about that today and figured you folks might have a thought on it...



Oh my sweet summer child.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 2
    #26513241 -

feldman114 said:
Oh who cares about global warming...90% of us will starve due to overpopulation waaaay before the whether kills us:rofl2:

Seriously though, I’m all for healing the planet, but it’s hard to care about that kind of stuff when you’re poor...or maybe I’m just an asshole, idk.





You really need to take a step back and re-read your post. 

1. Yes, most of us probably will die before we see severe climate change that kills billions.  However, have you ever heard of something called "having children"?  It's this thing where humans have sex and they make more humans.  We want to make sure that our children have good lives and don't have to deal with a climate change catastrophe that we, the parents, could have helped avoid happening. 

2. Being poor is a horrible excuse to not want to improve the world for you and future generations.  Just because some one is poor doesn't mean they aren't smart and plan for the future betterment of our survival.  Maybe you're an exception, apparently?  I hope not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #26513242 -

Having children is socially irresponsible.  Anyone who does that should be ashamed.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26513263 -

If you tell your parents youre voting for biden, they probs will vote bernie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26513292 -

My parents are both dead.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26513296 -

They can still probably vote

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26513303 -

No, death is the cessation of everything they ever were.  They can't vote.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 3
    #26513345 -

Chris Matthews is out. I guess going full retard will do that.



--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #26513353 -

christopera said:
Chris Matthews is out. I guess going full retard will do that.



He did go full retard.  Something snapped in him when he realized his taxes might go up.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26513361 -

Something certainly set him off. I don't feel any true personal worry for him, but I hope for his family and friends that he is simply pissed about taxes or superficial things rather than having a real mental break of some variety.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #26513364 -

He's worth $20 million so I wouldn't worry too much.  :smirk:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #26513434 -

The DNC right now. (credit; reddit.com/r/presidentialracememes)



--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: President Sanders 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26513446 -

Im glad I bred.
More class AAA predators to bring forth doom.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (03/02/20 07:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: 20% of White Democrats Vote McCain If Obama Is The Nominee lonestar2004 1,575 16 03/01/08 01:49 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Super Tuesday: Democrats outpolled Reps by 6 million. blackegg 1,363 13 02/29/08 02:04 AM
by fireworks_god
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2125 2126 )
XUL 501,435 42,519 10/04/26 09:55 AM
by dinosaurs
* Notice To Incumbent Democrats Up For Reelection In 2014:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
starfire_xes 5,516 174 11/22/13 07:32 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are Democrats Creeping Into Contention? lonestar2004 1,679 2 06/22/05 10:24 PM
by Ravus
* Social Engineering by Democrats Destroys the World's Financial Markets
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,368 97 10/17/08 01:18 AM
by riceandpeas
* Senate Democrats say their rookies strayed on FISA discombobulate 517 2 08/09/07 04:37 AM
by Seuss
* Democrats Panick Over Obuma's New Power Plant Regulations
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonehenge 2,573 56 06/16/14 04:18 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
89,616 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.