Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | | Last >
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #26471735 -

Lol, that hand written letter.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114]
    #26471765 -

feldman114 said:
Not feeling so good about Pete’s chances anymore. Turns out, the remaining precincts are in majority-Latino districts. The only minorities who will vote for Pete over Bernie are The alphabet people (LGBTQ), which are a marginal population of another marginal population in Iowa.

Oh well. If there ever was a bet I Want to lose, this is it:popcorn:



I never expected to win the bet lol. The NYT is a piece of shit. I was betting on the DNC being an even bigger piece of shit, and doing something to make Pete win.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26471772 -



They said they would 'retrieve the vote count in the morning', as if they intended to report the vote count the following day.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 1
    #26471825 -

feldman114 said:
Brian Jones said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
feldman114 said:
Ok, that’s just scary. What is this, Russia?



Worse, I'm afraid.  :frown:



It is worse because most people in the USSR did not believe the propaganda.



Wut?:rofl2:
It was literally illegal to not believe it. Saying that out loud would get you an all-expense paid trip to sunny Kamchatka work camps. Kids reported their own parents for making Stalin jokes.



Russia today, not USSR of yesteryear.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 3
    #26471845 -

feldman114 said:
I mean it’s just statistics. The NYT isn’t counting votes lol.



Why is it that Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, Krystal Ball, etc. all knew this was bad data, but the New York Times, who is supposed to be the gold standard, is completely and utterly clueless?

feldman114 said:
It is crazy how many “inconveniences” happen to Bernie. BUT people, please be careful. You’re playing right into Trump’s narrative with all the “rigged elections” talk.  We can talk about the DNC’s shitty practices without questioning the election process...



But Trump is right.  You're playing right into the NY Times narrative that Trump is an idiot.

feldman114 said:
it’s prolly my foil hat talking, but I can see him using this to become a dictator. “Elections are rigged, there’s no point in them. Everyone loves me, they’re all glad I’ll stay President for life.”



Definitely your tin foil hat talking.  This will never happen.  I'm willing to make another signature bet on this.  :smirk:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: sh4d0ws] * 1
    #26471864 -

sh4d0ws said:
hahahaha even NYT updated now, cause they knew they had to i guess, rest of results coming out later this morning

check it

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/02/03/us/elections/results-iowa-caucus-live-forecast.html



I couldn't see that link because the NYT limits the amount of visits per user, so I downloaded a new browser and was able to get it:



Bernie is now favored!

:freewilly:

But the 54% is another bullshit number by the NY Times, it's more like 100%.  You'll see...


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114]
    #26471867 -

Mmmm I really hate that I can’t quote as neatly on mobile...

Anyway, I posted a front-page story a bit earlier. NYT was the first to repo
feldman114 said:
Just gonna leave this here...

NYT:
Quote:
Many Errors Are Evident in Iowa Caucus Results Released Wednesday



https://apple.news/AJAcEnIzxQgCUD_y92Ax89A



Fal you (plus other poasters and...facts) already convinced me the DNC is fucking with Bern again. I just don’t think it’s fair to group them together with NYT and WaPo. CNN is fucked too, I see that now. But the NYT people seem to be making major efforts to be honest. They invite conservatives to do opinion pieces, investigate the clusterfuck Iowa caucuses, and even pissing on Biden.

https://apple.news/AkxckQhXvS7yEmtUrPlIAYA
“What went wrong for Joe Biden” (buthurt-expression Biden face is the accompanying image.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 1
    #26471881 -

feldman114 said:
Fal you (plus other poasters and...facts) already convinced me the DNC is fucking with Bern again. I just don’t think it’s fair to group them together with NYT and WaPo. CNN is fucked too, I see that now. But the NYT people seem to be making major efforts to be honest.



Again, how is that you now know the DNC is fucking with Bernie, but the mainstream media is so clueless?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26471890 -

But I just posted an article about NYT’s investigation concluding that “ Iowa Caucus Results Riddled With Errors and Inconsistencies”

They can’t directly say “the DNC is breaking laws left and right” without proof - that’s how you loose credibility. They all but said it though...

Quote:
In some cases, vote tallies do not add up. In others, precincts are shown allotting the wrong number of delegates to certain candidates. And in at least a few cases, the Iowa Democratic Party’s reported results do not match those reported by the precincts.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 1
    #26471902 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #26471924 -

feldman114 said:
But I just posted an article about NYT’s investigation concluding that “ Iowa Caucus Results Riddled With Errors and Inconsistencies”

They can’t directly say “the DNC is breaking laws left and right” without proof - that’s how you loose credibility. They all but said it though...



Of course.  They HAVE to say it now because it's so obvious.  Why did it take so long to do honest reporting like Lee Camp and the others I mentioned above?

You're going to lose a bet because of your (prior?) trust in the New York Times that many of us clearly knew was bullshit.  And the Times won't learn anything from this.  They're an establishment tool, as your sig will soon say.  :smirk:

The 54% number for Bernie is another bullshit number they're posting.  You'll learn soon enough.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: qman]
    #26471934 -

qman said:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/02/05/jimmy_dore_on_caucus_debacle_apparently_russians_run_the_iowa_democratic_party.html

Jimmy Dore was on Tucker last night, the video is inside the link.  MUST WATCH!!



:thatsaten:

You know, I think conservatives and liberals are finding a lot of common ground these days. Both constituencies oppose election rigging, and (I think) Fascist government practices.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #26471946 -



Bernie wins!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #26471947 -

Bigbadwooof said:
qman said:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/02/05/jimmy_dore_on_caucus_debacle_apparently_russians_run_the_iowa_democratic_party.html

Jimmy Dore was on Tucker last night, the video is inside the link.  MUST WATCH!!



:thatsaten:

You know, I think conservatives and liberals are finding a lot of common ground these days. Both constituencies oppose election rigging, and (I think) Fascist government practices.



:thatsaten:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26471970 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
feldman114 said:
But I just posted an article about NYT’s investigation concluding that “ Iowa Caucus Results Riddled With Errors and Inconsistencies”

They can’t directly say “the DNC is breaking laws left and right” without proof - that’s how you loose credibility. They all but said it though...



Of course.  They HAVE to say it now because it's so obvious.  Why did it take so long to do honest reporting like Lee Camp and the others I mentioned above?

You're going to lose a bet because of your (prior?) trust in the New York Times that many of us clearly knew was bullshit.  And the Times won't learn anything from this.  They're an establishment tool, as your sig will soon say.  :smirk:

The 54% number for Bernie is another bullshit number they're posting.  You'll learn soon enough.



You’re reaching now...it didn’t take long...it took ONE day lol...fastest investigation I’ve ever seen.

Are you suggesting Bernie will win by a wide margin? That’d be a neat trick for sure

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 4
    #26472000 -

feldman114 said:
You’re reaching now...it didn’t take long...it took ONE day lol...fastest investigation I’ve ever seen.

Are you suggesting Bernie will win by a wide margin? That’d be a neat trick for sure



I think what Falcon is saying is: Why is it, that the NYT, CNN, MSNBC, etc, with all of their journalistic resources, are reporting things that are flat out untrue, which youtube journalists get right, days prior.

The mainstream media likes to do this bait-and-switch journalism, where they fabricate some bullshit, to fit their desired narrative, and then come back later to 'correct' their mistake. There's no guarantee that the people who saw their fabrication will also see the correction. In this way, it is a very effective method of shaping public opinion, while still covering their ass.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/06/20 12:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 1
    #26472008 -

feldman114 said:
Are you suggesting Bernie will win by a wide margin? That’d be a neat trick for sure



No, I'm suggesting a lot of us knew Bernie was going to win while the clueless NY Times gave him a 1.5% "Barely possible" chance.  Why is the NY Times so clueless?

And I'm saying the NY Times is lying again when they say Bernie only has a 54% of winning, when it's more like 100%.  Again, why is the NY Times so clueless?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26472012 -

Bigbadwooof said:
I think what Falcon is saying is: Why is it, that the NYT, CNN, MSNBC, etc, with all of their journalistic resources, are reporting things that are flat out untrue, which youtube journalists get right, days prior.

The mainstream media likes to do this bait-and-switch journalism, where they fabricate some bullshit, to fit their desired narrative, and then come back later to 'correct' their mistake. There's no guarantee that the people who saw their fabrication will also see the correction. In this way, it is a very effective method of shaping public opinion, while still covering their ass.



:whathesaid:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26472018 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
feldman114 said:
Are you suggesting Bernie will win by a wide margin? That’d be a neat trick for sure



No, I'm suggesting a lot of us knew Bernie was going to win while the clueless NY Times gave him a 1.5% "Barely possible" chance.  Why is the NY Times so clueless?

And I'm saying the NY Times is lying when they say Bernie only has a 54% of winning, when it's more like 100%.  Again, why is the NY Times so clueless?



How is it that Falcon was able to make that bet, in full confidence, while the NYT was still saying that there was more than 95% chance that mayor Pete would emerge victorious.

The NYT is not acting in good faith. That's what this comes down to. They certainly have more resources than Falcon92Wolvrn03 does.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/06/20 12:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26472036 -

^^^EXACTLY^^^  :thumbup:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: 20% of White Democrats Vote McCain If Obama Is The Nominee lonestar2004 1,575 16 03/01/08 01:49 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Super Tuesday: Democrats outpolled Reps by 6 million. blackegg 1,363 13 02/29/08 02:04 AM
by fireworks_god
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2124 2125 )
XUL 501,125 42,497 10/03/26 09:38 AM
by Holybullshit
* Notice To Incumbent Democrats Up For Reelection In 2014:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
starfire_xes 5,516 174 11/22/13 07:32 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are Democrats Creeping Into Contention? lonestar2004 1,679 2 06/22/05 10:24 PM
by Ravus
* Social Engineering by Democrats Destroys the World's Financial Markets
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,368 97 10/17/08 01:18 AM
by riceandpeas
* Senate Democrats say their rookies strayed on FISA discombobulate 517 2 08/09/07 04:37 AM
by Seuss
* Democrats Panick Over Obuma's New Power Plant Regulations
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonehenge 2,573 56 06/16/14 04:18 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
89,616 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.