Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | | Last >
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 2
    #26471228 -

Their highly sophisticated pete bootyjudge needle has been suspended now, I guess it was showing bernie had too high a chance of winning now that 96% of votes are in...



:bathtub40lol:



:teehee:

Edited by sh4d0ws (02/05/20 11:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 1
    #26471314 -

feldman114 said:
Fuck, missed all the fun:sad:

I’ll obv take the bet if the offer’s still good



It's a bet.  :smirk:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26471317 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
feldman114 said:
Fuck, missed all the fun:sad:

I’ll obv take the bet if the offer’s still good



It's a bet.  :smirk:



If he wins, you still have to put the thing I wrote in your sig. Those are the rules, and we can't make special exceptions. Not unless you have a BILLION DOLLARS, Falcon.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114]
    #26471328 -

feldman114 said:
Caucuses are confusing as fuck...but a 1.5% lead at 95% of ballots pretty much guarantees a win for Pete, unfortunately. Over 90% of the remaining ballots need to go to Bernie for him to win.



Sounds good for you, doesn't it?  You're being fucked with by the NY Times.  You'll see.

feldman114 said:
Unless the current numbers are plain lies...though if the establishment was rigging an election, wouldn’t Biden be winning?



People who went to the caucuses saw how poorly Biden did, and if they gave it to Biden, it would be too obvious that he was cheating, so they rigged it for another establishment candidate.

In fact, I think most people already realize there is cheating going on, and so I think the establishment still has a trick up their sleeve (probably many tricks).  Maybe they'll declare someone in Iowa corrupt and fire him/her like they did Debbie Wasserman Schultz.  Of course, Debbie Wasserman Schultz is still serving in Congress, because corruption doesn't matter to the establishment.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (02/06/20 12:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26471345 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Maybe they'll declare someone in Iowa corrupt and fire him/her like they did Debbie Wasserman Schultz.  Of course, Debbie Wasserman Schultz is still serving in Congress, because corruption doesn't matter to the establishment.



I don't know how you would go about firing her from congress. Voters have to fire her. I'm sure there's a process, but I don't know what that is.

I don't think DWS was fired from the DNC though, she stepped down. Then she went on to campaign for Hillary, if I remember correctly lmao.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26471349 -

Bigbadwooof said:
I don't think DWS was fired from the DNC though, she stepped down. Then she went on to campaign for Hillary, if I remember correctly lmao.



Ya, you're right.  Though she was basically forced to step down once Wikileaks released the DNC emails.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26471398 -

hahahaha even NYT updated now, cause they knew they had to i guess, rest of results coming out later this morning

check it

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/02/03/us/elections/results-iowa-caucus-live-forecast.html


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26471513 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
feldman114 said:
Caucuses are confusing as fuck...but a 1.5% lead at 95% of ballots pretty much guarantees a win for Pete, unfortunately. Over 90% of the remaining ballots need to go to Bernie for him to win.



Sounds good for you, doesn't it?  You're being fucked with by the NY Times.  You'll see.

feldman114 said:
Unless the current numbers are plain lies...though if the establishment was rigging an election, wouldn’t Biden be winning?



People who went to the caucuses saw how poorly Biden did, and if they gave it to Biden, it would be too obvious that he was cheating, so they rigged it for another establishment candidate.

In fact, I think most people already realize there is cheating going on, and so I think the establishment still has a trick up their sleeve (probably many tricks).  Maybe they'll declare someone in Iowa corrupt and fire him/her like they did Debbie Wasserman Schultz.  Of course, Debbie Wasserman Schultz is still serving in Congress, because corruption doesn't matter to the establishment.



I mean it’s just statistics. The NYT isn’t counting votes lol. Scroll to the bottom of the needle thing and you’ll see this:
Quote:
Sources: Election results and race calls from The Associated Press.



I’m not backing out or anything, but this isn’t about integrity so much as accuracy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26471542 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
feldman114 said:
Ok, that’s just scary. What is this, Russia?



Worse, I'm afraid.  :frown:



It is worse because most people in the USSR did not believe the propaganda.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 1
    #26471546 -

Sanders is going to win. If the bet weren't already in motion I'd double down, offering the same bet as Fal.

Sander's has 2500 more votes and the gap is growing as they count, as they tally from areas where Sander's was stronger his delegate count will take the lead. According to NPR, they are counting the paper records, not relying on the app results, and since it's all volunteers they are short staffed. Seems convenient...

The rig here isn't the final result, the rig is that they are deliberately rolling out results in a way that will hurt the Sander's campaign and help the Butigieg campaign.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #26471582 -

Brian Jones said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
feldman114 said:
Ok, that’s just scary. What is this, Russia?



Worse, I'm afraid.  :frown:



It is worse because most people in the USSR did not believe the propaganda.



Wut?:rofl2:
It was literally illegal to not believe it. Saying that out loud would get you an all-expense paid trip to sunny Kamchatka work camps. Kids reported their own parents for making Stalin jokes.

christopera said:
Sanders is going to win. If the bet weren't already in motion I'd double down, offering the same bet as Fal.

Sander's has 2500 more votes and the gap is growing as they count, as they tally from areas where Sander's was stronger his delegate count will take the lead. According to NPR, they are counting the paper records, not relying on the app results, and since it's all volunteers they are short staffed. Seems convenient...

The rig here isn't the final result, the rig is that they are deliberately rolling out results in a way that will hurt the Sander's campaign and help the Butigieg campaign.



Are you saying Pete has a chance of winning the nom?


It is crazy how many “inconveniences” happen to Bernie. BUT people, please be careful. You’re playing right into Trump’s narrative with all the “rigged elections” talk. We can talk about the DNC’s shitty practices without questioning the election process... it’s prolly my foil hat talking, but I can see him using this to become a dictator. “Elections are rigged, there’s no point in them. Everyone loves me, they’re all glad I’ll stay President for life.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 2
    #26471596 -

So the remaining precincts (the final 3%) to be released are in IA-1, a congressional district that’s 2:1 urban to rural, and encompasses Cedar Rapids, Dubuque, Waterloo, and a few surrounding areas.

Bernie needs around 500 votes to take the lead in SDEs (he’s already won the popular vote in all likelihood). In a satellite caucus in the area for non English speakers Bernie won 107 votes there alone. So it would appear that when the Iowa Dems are finally forced to reveal the final numbers, Sanders will win both the popular vote and the SDEs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26471603 -

Just gonna leave this here...

NYT:
Quote:
Many Errors Are Evident in Iowa Caucus Results Released Wednesday



https://apple.news/AJAcEnIzxQgCUD_y92Ax89A

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #26471616 -

The Ecstatic said:
So the remaining precincts (the final 3%) to be released are in IA-1, a congressional district that’s 2:1 urban to rural, and encompasses Cedar Rapids, Dubuque, Waterloo, and a few surrounding areas.

Bernie needs around 500 votes to take the lead in SDEs (he’s already won the popular vote in all likelihood). In a satellite caucus in the area for non English speakers Bernie won 107 votes there alone. So it would appear that when the Iowa Dems are finally forced to reveal the final numbers, Sanders will win both the popular vote and the SDEs.



Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!







:splooge:

                                ...oops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #26471670 -

I bet Ballsalsa will be elated to see how the betting markets are shaping up:





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #26471677 -

I think we're all elated to see that.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26471685 -

Not feeling so good about Pete’s chances anymore. Turns out, the remaining precincts are in majority-Latino districts. The only minorities who will vote for Pete over Bernie are The alphabet people (LGBTQ), which are a marginal population of another marginal population in Iowa.

Oh well. If there ever was a bet I Want to lose, this is it:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #26471694 -



--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: feldman114] * 2
    #26471696 -

But wait, here comes Pete surging in NH: (guess the IowA clusterfuck helped)

https://www.newsweek.com/pete-buttigieg-gaining-quickly-new-hampshire-primary-bernie-sanders-stalls-poll-1486007


Support for former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg among Democratic and Independent voters in New Hampshire is gaining as the 2020 field gears up for the state's primary next week, the latest polling data shows.

The figures—gathered daily by 7 News and Emerson College Polling—showed that Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders maintains a healthy lead in the state where he won more than 60 percent of votes in the 2016 contest.

On Wednesday, 38-year-old Buttegieg closed the gap by four points from Tuesday, a overall nine-point boost for the candidate since Monday. Sanders' support dropped one point from Tuesday to Wednesday.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (02/06/20 08:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders - Woooflestiltskin 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 2
    #26471702 -

"DNC Caught Flipping Votes From Bernie To Buttigieg"  MUST WATCH


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | | Last >

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: 20% of White Democrats Vote McCain If Obama Is The Nominee lonestar2004 1,575 16 03/01/08 01:49 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Super Tuesday: Democrats outpolled Reps by 6 million. blackegg 1,363 13 02/29/08 02:04 AM
by fireworks_god
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2127 2128 )
XUL 502,142 42,548 10/07/26 05:34 AM
by dinosaurs
* Notice To Incumbent Democrats Up For Reelection In 2014:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
starfire_xes 5,516 174 11/22/13 07:32 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are Democrats Creeping Into Contention? lonestar2004 1,679 2 06/22/05 10:24 PM
by Ravus
* Social Engineering by Democrats Destroys the World's Financial Markets
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,368 97 10/17/08 01:18 AM
by riceandpeas
* Senate Democrats say their rookies strayed on FISA discombobulate 517 2 08/09/07 04:37 AM
by Seuss
* Democrats Panick Over Obuma's New Power Plant Regulations
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonehenge 2,573 56 06/16/14 04:18 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
89,617 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.