Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: chipsandwich]
    #25994082 -

chipsandwich said:
I consumed 40 grams of Pluteus velutinornatus ~ 30 mins ago, I feel extremely calm and clear and am starting to notice slight psychedelic effects



Got to say you are gutsy chip! Report back asap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: vitamin]
    #25994258 -

vitamin said:
Arko said:
vitamin said:
A while back I remember finding a doc online that had a guide to shroom identification in NZ... I can't find it anymore. By any chance does anyone know what I am referring to, and can point me in the right direction? :-)




Is this what you're looking for?





That's exactly it! Do you have a link to the rest of the file by chance? Confidently finding weraroa regularly, but need a resource to identify others.



The site I got it from doesn't exist, if you want to pm me I can email it to you.

Here's a link to something similar.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/6050405/Magic-Mushrooms-of-Australia-New-Zealand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Bagels]
    #25994877 -

Bagels said:
chipsandwich said:
I consumed 40 grams of Pluteus velutinornatus ~ 30 mins ago, I feel extremely calm and clear and am starting to notice slight psychedelic effects



Got to say you are gutsy chip! Report back asap



I am fine, had a great time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: chipsandwich]
    #25994976 -

went for my like 10th look this month in Auckland and still can't find anything active, have looked all over for hours and no results would seriously be willing to go hunt with someone who has found actives before lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: shoreforsure]
    #25995066 -

shoreforsure said:
went for my like 10th look this month in Auckland and still can't find anything active, have looked all over for hours and no results would seriously be willing to go hunt with someone who has found actives before lol



Pft aint nobody finna show u they patches bro get yo self back outside for round 11.
:mushroom2:
Klu$$terZZ


--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #25995108 -

RogerTheRetard said:
shoreforsure said:
went for my like 10th look this month in Auckland and still can't find anything active, have looked all over for hours and no results would seriously be willing to go hunt with someone who has found actives before lol



Pft aint nobody finna show u they patches bro get yo self back outside for round 11.
:mushroom2:



Aye, this. Remember you want to be looking in woodchipped areas primarily. Spend some time actively looking, not just wandering past and only stopping when you see something. Squat down and have a good look. Take it slow. Keep at it.


--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread - for those of us looking for New Zealand-specific assistance!

Check my journal for my attempts at growing mushrooms!

"Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Dunedinite]
    #25995135 -

Oath Dunedinite. Do your own research, manifest your own shit.
No one is going to be willing to give beggars a handout.


--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #25995148 -

Hahaha cheers boys I'll get back out there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: shoreforsure]
    #25995167 -

Atta boy. :super:

I got a cut at the bottom of one of my fingernails and I got seco gill sludge in it. Stung like a bitch.


--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #25995189 -

RogerTheRetard said:
Atta boy. :super:

I got a cut at the bottom of one of my fingernails and I got seco gill sludge in it. Stung like a bitch.



Give it a few weeks and they'll be sprouting between your toes :wink:


--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread - for those of us looking for New Zealand-specific assistance!

Check my journal for my attempts at growing mushrooms!

"Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #25995275 -

RogerTheRetard said:




Is that cap fully inverted? Got any more pics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #25995331 -

Weeeeeeeeee!!  :rasta: :mushroom2:






--------------------
“By reducing attachments to our public identities and contrived masks we move deeper into spirit and become attuned to our original selves.”



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: HookerWithAPenis]
    #25995332 -

How do experienced hunters feel about windy areas? I've been doing woodchipped areas in Wellington suburbs, but they often appear very dry in areas that are quite windy, I'm guessing a lot of airflow dehydrates the upper layer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: WanderingEye]
    #25995372 -

In between showers of sleet and rain I went for a poke around nearby and turned up these happy little fellas:



Well... mostly happy, the manky asf old boi has seen better days. Love how blue the cap has gone tho!

WanderingEye said:
How do experienced hunters feel about windy areas? I've been doing woodchipped areas in Wellington suburbs, but they often appear very dry in areas that are quite windy, I'm guessing a lot of airflow dehydrates the upper layer?



I went out today with my umbrella and used it to lift tussocks which were lying across woodchips. That's how I found the small couple in the middle. Check under plants that're in the beds and you'll find the soil there is a lot damper.


--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread - for those of us looking for New Zealand-specific assistance!

Check my journal for my attempts at growing mushrooms!

"Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Dunedinite]
    #25995403 -

So today I packed a few ciders and bananas in the trusty backpack and headed out on the long mish. I never expected to strike it like I did today. I found an area that literally had thousands of psilocybes growing through it. Many of them were rotting or partially dried and I was having to tread carefully to not trample on them!

Here are a few pics. I might post some more later of the whole haul after the cleanup job.



--------------------
------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Mushroomson]
    #25995405 -

Nice looks like south is going well.


--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Mushroomson]
    #25995411 -

Mushroomson said:




:vibin::vibin::vibin::vibin::vibin:


--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread - for those of us looking for New Zealand-specific assistance!

Check my journal for my attempts at growing mushrooms!

"Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Dunedinite]
    #25995421 -

Dunedinite said:
WanderingEye said:
How do experienced hunters feel about windy areas? I've been doing woodchipped areas in Wellington suburbs, but they often appear very dry in areas that are quite windy, I'm guessing a lot of airflow dehydrates the upper layer?



I went out today with my umbrella and used it to lift tussocks which were lying across woodchips. That's how I found the small couple in the middle. Check under plants that're in the beds and you'll find the soil there is a lot damper.



That's really helpful, thank you. It makes perfect sense as well. Come to think of it, most of the large non-actives I've seen have been under something. I think I was confusing myself with the habitat shots in this thread which often appear to be right out in the open

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: WanderingEye]
    #25995429 -

Random request: can anyone that has both a black light and a fresh sub or weraroa see if they are luminescent under UV? I imagine the weraroa probably are since they're white...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Blazer420]
    #25995441 -

Is that a hint of despair in your post Blazer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 86 87 )
sam11 82,946 1,732 09/29/22 01:30 PM
by Brakenfern
* Hunting New York Psilocybin Mushrooms? Holmz 70,011 10 06/11/16 10:04 AM
by Blazeyy
* Re: Psilocybin Mushrooms in Japan Springbok 5,928 1 04/20/01 11:20 AM
by mjshroomer
* Psilocybin mushrooms in midwest(missouri,kansas,ne redenfat 52,673 1 06/15/02 06:46 AM
by Anno
* Psilocybin Mushrooms in NC MagicPsilocybin 5,285 2 10/27/02 09:07 PM
by Gumby
* Magic Mushrooms in Mississippi: Part Two mjshroomer 26,671 5 01/28/12 01:16 AM
by koraks
* Re: picking fresh psilocybin bearing mushrooms in the state of florida is not illegal
( 1 2 all )
The Mule 11,611 22 04/30/00 08:30 PM
by NonFunctional
* Re: Alaska Mushrooms Anonymous 4,814 6 04/04/00 07:23 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
69,515 topic views. 2 members, 18 guests and 34 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.