Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | | Last >
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman]
    #25872676 -

This seems like a little too obvious ideological subversion.


--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: vault123]
    #25872838 -

What do you mean by that?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25873487 -

So we’ve all seen Yuri Bezmenov discuss ideological subversion. I’ve posted the video at least once. In the video qman posted there’s a spokesperson lobbying for increased redistribution and bigger government.

That’s at least what I got out of it as he took a pro Bernie, pro Switzerland position. Yes Switzerland is still capitalist, but the goal of ideological subversion is to just keep pushing the government left with the end goal of communism.

Switzerland has higher taxes, bigger government, and greater redistribution than America, so it would be a leftward movement by American standards to try and mimic that government.

Not only that, but it’s also being promulgated by a Russian state sponsored propaganda outlet RT. RT does a good job sometimes but they’re still state sponsored propaganda.

Seeing a Russian who is sponsored by the Russian government telling us to raise our taxes like Switzerland feels a bit manipulative.

Granted, Russia isn’t communist anymore, but they’re still a rival of the United States and their current president Vladimir Putin is ex KGB. So I’m going to be a bit skeptical when a Russian show gives advice on how we should be running our government, especially when that advice is to increase the size of our government.

Edited by vault123 (03/14/19 11:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #25874712 -

qman said:
"MSNBC Panelist Melts Down Over Bernie Sanders"





When did your posts become so amazing and inspirational?

10 stars, buddy.

Btw, are you voting for Bernie? We're all eagerly waiting for you to join us.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #25874756 -

"MSNBC Host: I'd Vote Trump Over Bernie!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: vault123]
    #25874910 -

vault123 said:
...the goal of ideological subversion is to just keep pushing the government left with the end goal of communism.

Seeing a Russian who is sponsored by the Russian government telling us to raise our taxes like Switzerland feels a bit manipulative.



I think you're the victim if ideological subversion from the establishment media.  "RT anchors want to raise taxes on the rich - so we should stand up for the rich at all costs, even if it hurts the rest of us - that'll show them Russians!!!"


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (03/15/19 12:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25875015 -

It just fit the description so perfectly that I thought it had to be a joke.


--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25875359 -

Bigbadwooof said:
qman said:
"MSNBC Panelist Melts Down Over Bernie Sanders"





When did your posts become so amazing and inspirational?

10 stars, buddy.

Btw, are you voting for Bernie? We're all eagerly waiting for you to join us.




I'll continue to point out the hypocrisy of the MSM, when Bernie embraces economic and social nationalism, I'll vote for him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman] * 3
    #25875386 -

I’d love to vote for the candidate who best represents my views, but he’s not racist enough.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25875404 -

The Ecstatic said:
I’d love to vote for the candidate who best represents my views, but he’s not racist enough.



How is economic and social nationalism "racist"?  You do realize that the US is already a diverse population when it comes to race?  I want my fellow US citizen to do better than non-US citizens regardless of race, unfortunately you can't say the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #25875458 -

I want my fellow US citizen to do better than non-US citizens regardless of race, unfortunately you can't say the same.

Your patriotism is precisely the same as nazism, to you it's about the color of a flag. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Pinkerton]
    #25875588 -

Pinkerton said:
I want my fellow US citizen to do better than non-US citizens regardless of race, unfortunately you can't say the same.

Your patriotism is precisely the same as nazism, to you it's about the color of a flag. :shrug:



No, looking out for your fellow citizen isn't the same as "Nazism", it's putting priority on citizenship over non-US citizens. That's a good thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman] * 3
    #25875610 -

qman said:
The Ecstatic said:
I’d love to vote for the candidate who best represents my views, but he’s not racist enough.



How is economic and social nationalism "racist"?  You do realize that the US is already a diverse population when it comes to race?  I want my fellow US citizen to do better than non-US citizens regardless of race, unfortunately you can't say the same.



I want US citizens and non citizens to both succeed.

That said, none of Bernie’s major plans apply to non US citizens.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25875904 -

That's the problem, i guess.  Bernie would rather promote social and infrastructure programs than mass deportations and border hardening.  Some folks would rather get nothing than something.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman]
    #25875945 -

qman said:
Pinkerton said:
I want my fellow US citizen to do better than non-US citizens regardless of race, unfortunately you can't say the same.

Your patriotism is precisely the same as nazism, to you it's about the color of a flag. :shrug:



No, looking out for your fellow citizen isn't the same as "Nazism", it's putting priority on citizenship over non-US citizens. That's a good thing.



Yes, it is nazis look out for their own skin color. You look out for people sharing the same color of your flag.

Why do you want US to succeed over other nations?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25876099 -

The Ecstatic said:
qman said:
The Ecstatic said:
I’d love to vote for the candidate who best represents my views, but he’s not racist enough.



How is economic and social nationalism "racist"?  You do realize that the US is already a diverse population when it comes to race?  I want my fellow US citizen to do better than non-US citizens regardless of race, unfortunately you can't say the same.



I want US citizens and non citizens to both succeed.

That said, none of Bernie’s major plans apply to non US citizens.



Yes, most people want non-US citizens to succeed, but not at the expense of their fellow citizen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Pinkerton]
    #25876105 -

Pinkerton said:
qman said:
Pinkerton said:
I want my fellow US citizen to do better than non-US citizens regardless of race, unfortunately you can't say the same.

Your patriotism is precisely the same as nazism, to you it's about the color of a flag. :shrug:



No, looking out for your fellow citizen isn't the same as "Nazism", it's putting priority on citizenship over non-US citizens. That's a good thing.



Yes, it is nazis look out for their own skin color. You look out for people sharing the same color of your flag.

Why do you want US to succeed over other nations?



I want the US to give priority to its own citizens over non-US citizens, just like other nations do for their own citizens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman]
    #25876293 -

I want the US to give priority to its own citizens over non-US citizens, just like other nations do for their own citizens.

Do you want the world to do better than it does now? If you could choose, the world to do better as a whole or the US to do better than the world?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Pinkerton]
    #25876436 -

Pinkerton said:
I want the US to give priority to its own citizens over non-US citizens, just like other nations do for their own citizens.

Do you want the world to do better than it does now? If you could choose, the world to do better as a whole or the US to do better than the world?



My first preference is for US citizens to do better than the world, while the world does better as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #25876473 -

If the world does better, US citizens do better.

It's a win-win.

If the world does worse and US citizens do better.

It's a loss-win.

Do you want win-win or loss-winn?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: 20% of White Democrats Vote McCain If Obama Is The Nominee lonestar2004 1,575 16 03/01/08 01:49 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Super Tuesday: Democrats outpolled Reps by 6 million. blackegg 1,363 13 02/29/08 02:04 AM
by fireworks_god
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2128 2129 )
XUL 502,418 42,567 10/09/26 07:11 AM
by dinosaurs
* Notice To Incumbent Democrats Up For Reelection In 2014:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
starfire_xes 5,516 174 11/22/13 07:32 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are Democrats Creeping Into Contention? lonestar2004 1,679 2 06/22/05 10:24 PM
by Ravus
* Social Engineering by Democrats Destroys the World's Financial Markets
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,368 97 10/17/08 01:18 AM
by riceandpeas
* Senate Democrats say their rookies strayed on FISA discombobulate 517 2 08/09/07 04:37 AM
by Seuss
* Democrats Panick Over Obuma's New Power Plant Regulations
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonehenge 2,573 56 06/16/14 04:18 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
89,618 topic views. 6 members, 4 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.