Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I got a problem. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25248926 -

I just said some jobs really don't compensate people enough, like with minimum wage jobs you cannot really live off that.

Edited by Fractal Orgasmabis (06/04/18 08:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a problem. [Re: Fractal Orgasmabis]
    #25248964 -

Fractal Orgasmabis said:
Please someone else chime in here.



I will mate, with a little advice for you. Old NOUSYbaby over here is miserable as shit, and likes to come on here and moan about how everything around him is a problem, as you've noticed.

Walk away now, and don't look back. You can't help some people, and they'll just suck the life out of you if you try.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a problem. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25248997 -

I'm gonna try to be less confrontational/retaliatory, and not take posts as personally. :heart: I also went a little off the rails there. Nouse333 I genuinely wish the best for you.

Edited by Fractal Orgasmabis (06/04/18 08:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a problem. [Re: Fractal Orgasmabis]
    #25249132 -

Fractal Orgasmabis said:
I just said some jobs really don't compensate people enough, like with minimum wage jobs you cannot really live off that.



I'm personally dealing with that. None of us can live off it. We're about to lose our house. Me and my friend are trying consistently. I need to get more work. I'll work fast food but I know i'm way over qualified for it. It's hard even with 2 working adults in a household to afford our bills.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a problem. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25249301 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
Fractal Orgasmabis said:
Please someone else chime in here.



I will mate, with a little advice for you. Old NOUSYbaby over here is miserable as shit, and likes to come on here and moan about how everything around him is a problem, as you've noticed.

Walk away now, and don't look back. You can't help some people, and they'll just suck the life out of you if you try.



Lol

Guy. You have issues.

Serious issues.

Issues that make my bad habits look like spilt milk.

Im sorry i dont want your advice. Im sorry i dont want to be your friend. I didnt realize it upset you THAT much. If being a little brat about it makes you feel better, then continue making an ass of yourself. Just not in my threads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a problem. [Re: Fractal Orgasmabis]
    #25249307 -

Fractal Orgasmabis said:
I'm gonna try to be less confrontational/retaliatory, and not take posts as personally. :heart: I also went a little off the rails there. Nouse333 I genuinely wish the best for you.



I didnt see any of the stuff you deleted but from the looks of it you got angry with me? Im not sure why but judging by how the posts after it are all about being employed and having a job im going to guess that you took something to heart about what i said regarding work/employment.    Maybe. And this is just a maybe, maybe you should ask yourself why you took it so personally and go from there. 

Maybe you just got mad because of how i talked about drugs you suggested i replace alcohol with.  Fuck if i know though.  I wish you the best as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a problem. [Re: Fractal Orgasmabis]
    #25249404 -

Then work a couple of weeks and then just walk off.  I had 16 jobs at one time in a year.  When I went to file my 4020 EZ, the IRS clerk just smiled and said, you look like you have been a busy boy which made me laugh. 

You learn how the system works over time and I have no problem and still don't of just walking out.  They have to pay you.  When you are treated as a slave then I say fuck off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a problem. [Re: NOUS333]
    #25249456 -

NOUS333 said:
Im sorry i dont want to be your friend.



I don't wanna be your friend either, but considering we have to co-exist in the same community burying the hatchet would be beneficial to all. Just takes a little effort. I have tried.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a problem. [Re: NOUS333]
    #25249859 -

"what’s wrong with laziness? Um. Being fuckin broke and homeless and not able to pay bills or for my healthcare. "
It's absolutely okay if it doesn't work for you, no question.

My advise was only for people who really are about to drink their life and mind away. I had a friend who drunk himself to death over quite a long period of time and nobody recognized it. Even not me, as I was studying in another town that time.

So, think about it. If you are a heavy alcoholic, you are more than lazy. You are not able to do anything anymore.
Now that is the relation to the 'laziness' of weed compared to the definitive destruction of alcohol.
Just to put it into the relation I wanted it to put.
Weed can give a chance for those guys/gurlz, and even if it's only to prolong their life and save their brains.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a problem. [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #25250092 -

BlueCoyote said:
"what’s wrong with laziness? Um. Being fuckin broke and homeless and not able to pay bills or for my healthcare. "
It's absolutely okay if it doesn't work for you, no question.

My advise was only for people who really are about to drink their life and mind away. I had a friend who drunk himself to death over quite a long period of time and nobody recognized it. Even not me, as I was studying in another town that time.

So, think about it. If you are a heavy alcoholic, you are more than lazy. You are not able to do anything anymore.
Now that is the relation to the 'laziness' of weed compared to the definitive destruction of alcohol.
Just to put it into the relation I wanted it to put.
Weed can give a chance for those guys/gurlz, and even if it's only to prolong their life and save their brains.



I didnt mean to speak about the laziness caused by weed in a general way. It just in my case personally makes me too laid back or “lazy”. It might even be a great thing...especially for my personality. But just not at this time in my life.  Personal decision

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,812 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* alcohol highway saftey school... amyloid 751 2 03/09/04 10:15 PM
by ShroomyMcPot
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,267 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* My problems with this country
( 1 2 all )
blacksabbathrulz 2,738 22 11/20/03 10:52 PM
by Anonymous
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,549 14 03/27/03 04:29 PM
by dee_N_ae
* Problems on acid mr_kite 1,915 9 10/31/03 02:28 PM
by mr_kite
* Do you find yourself in this situation...? filthysock 1,236 15 03/18/04 12:12 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,169 topic views. 8 members, 20 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.