Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: koods]
    #24798254 -

koods said:
Crazy_Horse said:
How old is your sister?



She's married, bro



I've gotten unsolicited phone numbers from married women before.  :shrug:

In fact, I don't think that any woman has ever expressed one damned iota of sexual attraction to me without being involved in some sort of a serious relationship with somebody else.

Edited by chibiabos (11/21/17 04:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: chibiabos]
    #24798326 -

Guys... I'm not setting my married older sister up with a guy from a drug based Internet forum. for free


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: koods]
    #24798342 -

I have all my teeth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: koods]
    #24798350 -

koods said:
Guys... I'm not setting my married older sister up with a guy from a drug based Internet forum. for free



I can pay you...In the form of my own naked self.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: chibiabos]
    #24798363 -

You and koods have fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #24798367 -

Crazy_Horse said:
You and koods have fun.



Prude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: chibiabos]
    #24798376 -

This thread has finally taken an interesting turn


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: koods]
    #24798395 -

I want to marry into the Koods empire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #24798751 -

My Little sister is a single mom. You want to be step daddy to a 16 year old girl?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: koods]
    #24798756 -

Oh god that sounds terrible.


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: TempestDnB]
    #24798774 -

Roy Moore disagrees


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: koods]
    #24798785 -

koods said:
Roy Moore disagrees



Hey dude, it worked for Lot.


Edited by chibiabos (11/21/17 09:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: koods]
    #24798788 -

I guess for the right kind of person..:rofl:

Sheesh that's fucked. Get with a lady to sleep with her daughter who you then have some authority over. It makes me sick to think that a person would do that.


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: TempestDnB]
    #24798794 -

So that you don't get banned from the Gadsden Mall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: Moonshoe]
    #24799101 -

If u want to get to the bottom of the "orb/flare" mystery, best thing to do is buy a FLIR, Front-Looking InfraRed camera.

It sees beyond the light at the actually object that creating the light.

They are spendy but worth it. Plus they double as Bigfoot hunter devices! :awesome:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24799107 -

God will come find you if you aren't looking hard enough...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: Konyap]
    #24799138 -

Konyap said:
God will come find you if you aren't looking hard enough...



Tru dat!


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: Konyap]
    #24799157 -

Konyap said:
God will come find you if you aren't looking hard enough...



Judgement Day is upon thee.

Are You Ready?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs! [Re: koods]
    #24799454 -

koods said:
My Little sister is a single mom. You want to be step daddy to a 16 year old girl?



Kids are too expensive. Is she rich?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Craziest UFO footage I have seen to date!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Rahie 12,669 110 02/10/07 05:20 PM
by Viveka
* Author Wife of Aldous Huxley Dies at 96 bodynotdead 453 1 12/16/07 06:26 PM
by bodynotdead
* Very Bad Film Alert! LuciferSam 607 5 01/10/06 11:29 AM
by LuciferSam
* first UFO experience! *UPDATED* second sighting!
( 1 2 3 all )
duster 3,497 45 08/21/07 07:23 AM
by Cubenisseur
* UFO: Spiral Slips out of Wormhole in Tomsk Russia
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,167 36 03/20/07 05:31 PM
by ToTheSummit
* I want to rent a mindblowing film tonight.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,192 62 11/15/06 04:33 AM
by Great Scott
* Forty people saw a UFO in Texas??
( 1 2 all )
blackegg 3,914 27 01/16/08 06:00 PM
by sleepy
* Unbelievable Phoenix UFO footage
( 1 2 all )
BoneMan 6,460 36 06/19/05 06:56 AM
by soma_victim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,892 topic views. 4 members, 78 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.