Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRequiem
More Better

Loc: Hangin' out on the Sealab
Need advice(about a girl)
    #2439224 - 03/16/04 12:22 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

The other day I was at the mall and it was this alright girl working in the the cookie store. I want to ask her out/get her number, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I mean should I try to make small talk or go up to her and say something like "Hey there, I was wondering if your seeing anyone. If not, I would really like the chance to get to know etc etc."
Any advice would help, thanks.

--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Need advice(about a girl) [Re: Requiem]
    #2439275 - 03/16/04 12:34 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

i would say whats up i think your rad lets hang out some time then get to know her then see if humping is an option but i have no expreiance with chicks i can always just ask if they want to smoke out or something then i can never let them know i want to hump them and its been four yrs since i had a girlfreind so what ever

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2439306 - 03/16/04 12:42 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

be like "what up honey? wanna come back to my place and warm up with some friction?" that was stupid. Small talk with her and ask her if she would wanna hang out or something.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #2439313 - 03/16/04 12:44 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

go into her store and buy some cookies or something and ask what she's doing when she gets off, like if she wants to go eat, movie, drinks, back to your place :wink: whatever, don't ask if she's got a boyfriend if she does she'll tell you when you ask her out, if not she dosn't care for him anyway. if she's busy that night like has school or is tired ect. ask for her number if she seems intersted, i dunno i can tell if a girl actualy is busy or just saying that because they don't want to say no, so use your judgement and don't beg :tongue:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Need advice(about a girl) [Re: John]
    #2439324 - 03/16/04 12:48 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

a lot of girls i know are HORRIBLE liars...you gotta be smooth and cool though.

--------------------

Invisiblehankydanky2k
    #2439328 - 03/16/04 12:50 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

The best advice anybody will give you in that situation is this. Wait for a time when she looks kind of bored. This happens a lot to people who work at the mall. She will be saying hello to every other person who walks up. Walk up to her then and make sure nobody else working there says hello to you first. Then, if she deosn't greet you first, introduce yourself. "Hi my name is ______. I know this might sound weird but I was here the other day and you seemed like a really nice person. I was wondering if you are dating anybody, because I would like to get to know you better." If she does greet you then make small talk. Ask her about her job. Any old generic question will spark a conversation if she thinks you are decent looking and nice. You might want to try and say something funny like "Do you just stand here all day at work making cookies? Is that what you like to do? Then why are you doing it?" Then, if a conversation is going try to cut it off right after you have peaked her interest. That's when you know she is trying to figure you out because she is interested in possibly going out with you. "Listen, I would love to keep talking but I told some friends I would meet up with them in a little bit and I dont want to keep them waitiing (you actually have friends and you are considerate). You seem really interesting etc. and I would like to get to know you better. Could I see you again sometime?" If she tells you that she works at the cookie store often then ask her if she is serious. If she says no then you are in. Just ask her if she is usually busy after work or on the weekends and try to get a number.

Just don't act nervous and don't think about what you are doing. After you do that and break the ice you will feel much less akward no matter what happens and probably walk away happy even if she isn't interested in dating you. At least you will know whether you can see her or not. The most crucial part is that you just go through those first few motions without thinking. Just tell your stupid self to shut up about worrying and go up and say it. Act like you are saying it to yourself. You wouldn't care about it then, would you?

In short, work up the courage to say anything at all to her, if she seems like she isn't trying to avoid your conversation then keep it going for a couple minutes and ask her out while giving comments here and there. But don't seem like it would be easy for her to just fuck you on the spot. You need to convince her that you are worth getting to know, not that you are nice and would take care of her.

--------------------
The above post is fictitous, and any coincedence between it and real people, places, or events is unintentional.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2439339 - 03/16/04 12:54 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Just walk up to her and say, "Excuse me, can I tempt the lady with some intercourse?" Then it's not like you were being rude... I mean that's a really polite way to ask. And who knows, maybe she'll say yes!

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Need advice(about a girl) [Re: Krishna]
    #2439357 - 03/16/04 12:59 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

When she asks "What can i get you" just say "You."  haha.  Or if she asks "how may i help you?"  say "oh, in many ways :wink:"  (wink at her)

--------------------

Invisiblehankydanky2k
Re: Need advice(about a girl) [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2439398 - 03/16/04 01:09 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I can see you aren't going to get too many good answers here, and I know you were serious. I wish I had somebody to give me the advice I just gave you. Trust me, just do what I said and it will all work out perfectly.

--------------------
The above post is fictitous, and any coincedence between it and real people, places, or events is unintentional.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Need advice(about a girl) [Re: hankydanky2k]
    #2439416 - 03/16/04 01:14 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

well i do say that to my girlfriend when shes working, and to girls that i know at places as a joke, but never to a stranger. I like at the mall when someone has their friend come ask me for my number and shit and i will be like well i wanna see the person first and most of the time they are ugly and i start laughing and say see ya later.

--------------------

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #2439578 - 03/16/04 01:52 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

i think handy's advice was the best so far.

Anonymous

#2439630 - 03/16/04 02:06 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

go in and say "hey,i know a beautiful woman like you has a bf,but i'm here to sweep you off your feet"
you'll soon know if she's taken by her reply,then go from there :thumbup:

OfflineAsco
Explorer of theMind

Loc: Montreal
    #2439655 - 03/16/04 02:13 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Show your penis wihtout saying anything... at least you'll get a reaction from her

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Need advice(about a girl) [Re: Asco]
    #2440128 - 03/16/04 04:08 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

if by a reaction you mean getting what you're showing kicked than yes. :thumbup:

OfflineOpenminded
Dicotyledon

Loc: England.
    #2440147 - 03/16/04 04:16 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Hit her over the head with something heavy and blunt. Then she won't be able to resist you! Maybe for the wrong reasons though...

Oh dear, I must clean my brain one of these days. Sorry, no serious advice, I just felt like posting. I'm bored...

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Need advice(about a girl) [Re: Openminded]
    #2440403 - 03/16/04 05:51 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

walk up to her and say "if i could re-arrange the alphabet i would put U and I together." haha, i think thats really lame but some people think its really funny.

--------------------

OfflineRequiem
More Better

Loc: Hangin' out on the Sealab
    #2440708 - 03/16/04 07:09 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

YouEnjoyMyself said:
walk up to her and say "if i could re-arrange the alphabet i would put U and I together." haha, i think thats really lame but some people think its really funny.

I think it's funny.
Thanks for some ideas. I hope she's working tomorrow.
I always wanted to try this. When they ask you "Is that all?" I say something like "No, I'll also take your number" But I always forget about it till it's to late.

And Hanky thanks your way sounds get.

--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Edited by Requiem (03/16/04 07:15 PM)

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2440793 - 03/16/04 07:24 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

be smooth, and like someone else said get her interested and leave so it gives her interest in seeing you again.

--------------------

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#2441096 - 03/16/04 08:44 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Hang around the mall, don't obviously hang outside the cookie store but do anyway but not alone because that looks.. weird. When it's mostly empty and she's in there, walk in and throw out your biggest damn shit-eating grin, ask her to make a personal cookie recommendation. Don't buy it right away. Throw out some smalltalk and play the game for a few minutes. Buy two cookies, give her one, and leave, let her know you'll see her later but don't stick around long. Let her eat the cookie alone.. obviously you just asked her what kind of cookie she likes just so you could buy her one, but she doesn't realize that. Maybe SUSPECT, but that's more points for you. And she'll be FORCED to think about you again when she eats the cookie.. that's why you have to jet before that. Let her wonder about you for a little while, curiosity's killer

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Need advice(about a girl) [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #2441241 - 03/16/04 09:20 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

that cookie thing is good, i never would have ever thought of that. like they say about cats- "Curiosity killed the cat." and its true, my lasted kitten has done such weird things and gotten stuck in weird places that it shows that curiosity will kill a cat. but i dont know about a woman.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates