Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Tripsurfer] * 1
    #24095912 -

Tripsurfer said:
I like to get high and watch those Discovery Channel golddigging shows. Not even on TV, Straight up torrenting entire seasons :facepalm:



I visit my dad and we watch those shows together. I'm a huge Parker Schnabel fan. I was sad enough to tear up when his grandfather died. RIP John Schnabel.

The Hoffman crew is a bunch of dipshits.


--------------------
:darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Starstepper] * 2
    #24095930 -

I go gold Mining , started prospecting a few years ago and now I have gold fever pretty bad . With the equipment I have I can reliably make about 5 dollars an hr , all day everyday by myself . Its because of those fucking shows that's wat got me started , that and access to good spots but anyway .. that took me a day it's a little over a gram .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: psilynut]
    #24096157 -

Nice move!


--------------------
:darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: 1234go]
    #24096192 -

1234go said:
I collected all of the Star Wars Episode I action figures when the film was released. My efforts may or may not pay off in 40-50 years.



Lol hilarious!

I play with what I call my ''geek stick'' I metal detect for coins in short shorts and extremely long socks mainly but have recently moved to the PNW and have been using it for finding gold deposits in the river.

I also collect coins I have a bunch of wheat pennies and a steel penny from the war. A bunch of silver rounds n some gold from the river roughly 3.4 grams so far and a couple grams of 999 in assays.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: uncommonsence] * 1
    #24096273 -

I collect animal bones.

I had a bunch of them, some skulls, and other stuff.

I figure in the future maybe I can create something interesting from them.

I used to have a huge mushroom herbarium, with all sorts of specimens from many different genera.

Rocks/crystals, I have some of those too, I think they are cool, so collect them for that reason.

I have so many grateful dead shows on CD it's not even funny, I need to downsize my collection.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Lucis]
    #24096379 -

You know who else used to collect bones and skulls? Jeffery Dahmer


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Mr.PhilCybin] * 1
    #24096431 -

Mr.PhilCybin said:
Asante said:
Confess your embarrassing hobby to us!






Coming back to the shroomery while delusional pedo lovers are still allowed to admin.



Lmaooo quoted for hilarity and Truth


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Lucis]
    #24096462 -

Fennario said:
I collect animal bones.

I had a bunch of them, some skulls, and other stuff.

I figure in the future maybe I can create something interesting from them.




Got any crow's bones?

:takingnotes:


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: pachoo]
    #24096877 -

Recently I've taken to writing sci-fi fan fiction . Right now I'm working on part 2 of the classic twilight zone episode "To serve man"


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: howsyournaggerdoin] * 1
    #24096883 -

howsyournaggerdoin said:
posting on the shroomery




i think this qualifies


i've thought about this for 10 minutes, and i really can't come up with anything.  around some people, i would have been embarrassed to tell them or for them to find out i grew cannabis. 


outside of these two, maybe smelling my farts :shrug:


i might need a hobby outside of work, reading, eating, and sleeping


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #24096958 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Mr.PhilCybin said:
Asante said:
Confess your embarrassing hobby to us!






Coming back to the shroomery while delusional pedo lovers are still allowed to admin.



Lmaooo quoted for hilarity and Truth




So, you choose to be an enemy over this sVs thing? Good to know. Too bad, I was under the assumption that we were getting along. I didn't even ban sVs by the way, nor did the ban have anything to do with me. Just sVs being his misanthropic self and rallying people up to attack other members.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Asante]
    #24097021 -

A friend got me into magic the gathering last year or so. It was something I never envisioned myself doing but I needed something to keep me busy while kicking dope.

The first time my gf found out she laughed her ass off because it's just so out of character for me to get into such a nerdy game. I don't play It in public...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Starstepper]
    #24097892 -

Ha! :thumbup:

Yeah screw those Hofman idiots. Touching helmets and praying for gold :rofl:

I m actually about to toke up and watch some of the last season


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: demiu5]
    #24098296 -

Quote:
demiu5 said:]]maybe smelling my farts :shrug:





Is smelling your farts really a hobby?
Do you plan an evening of smelling your farts?  Or does it happen on the fly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 4
    #24098303 -

And This fart is a vintage '09 Indian food chaBlet


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: pachoo] * 1
    #24098499 -

pachoo said:
Fennario said:
I collect animal bones.

I had a bunch of them, some skulls, and other stuff.

I figure in the future maybe I can create something interesting from them.




Got any crow's bones?

:takingnotes:




I don't believe I have any bird bones, I think mammalian bones mostly, found a whole deer skull with antlers still attached, that was nice.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Lucis]
    #24098707 -

I found a really nice decent little size antler one time around spring i think..you know whenever deer shed their antlers.

Looked up how to preserve it and found that a few coats of Elmer glue works very very well. The antler when I found it was in beautiful condition, clean/fresh and white looking. It still looked just as good years later. I sold it for $50..for some dope a couple years back when I was a pos junkie :frown:

Deer antlers go for money. So does the things people make out of them. I've seen a $5000 antler chandelier for sale before

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24098722 -

Mush 4 Brains said:
So does the things people make out of them.




I found a really nice shed a couple years ago, usually they get eaten up by rodents who eat the bones for calcium or something like that some redneck told me years ago, anyway this one is really nice, I have it sitting a few feet from me now, might try to carve something snazzy out of it, like an antler dagger.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Lucis]
    #24098836 -

Huh? A shed? Made out of antlers..or? I don't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Confess your embarassing hobby to us! [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24099479 -

antlers that the deer shed, not a shed your store stuff in.


--------------------
Vegetation has crawled for miles towards the cities. It is waiting. Once the city is dead, the vegetation will cover it, will climb over the stones, grip them, search them, make them burst with its long black pincers; it will blind the holes and let its green paws hang over everything.
—Jean-Paul Sartre, Nausea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Your Most Embarrassing Moment
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DarkFluFFy 5,586 64 08/14/05 11:10 PM
by Worldbridger
* What's the most embarrassing or messed up place you ever masturbated in?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 8,502 100 06/15/05 01:11 PM
by Thin White Duke
* What is the most embarrassing thing..... TrancedShroom 393 9 11/04/09 03:05 PM
by StaleShrooms
* Hobbies
( 1 2 all )
BioSore 2,216 29 08/25/04 04:20 PM
by myndreach
* What is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you while having sex?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
theuser 17,948 131 04/09/14 07:16 PM
by r00tuuu123
* really embarassing problem
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
fsdoubleflip 4,846 82 10/08/09 03:05 AM
by lost in Ummagumma
* Embarrassing things you do when no one else is home?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,694 73 02/02/08 02:11 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* How do you recover from embarrassment?
( 1 2 3 all )
JunkFood 5,089 42 03/19/07 08:27 AM
by JunkFood

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,143 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.