Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

Loc: The invisible landscape
Re: Philosopher stones project AKA Tampanensis sclerotia [Re: Kalsticky]
    #24028828 - 01/21/17 06:01 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

All 12 jalisco jars have mycelium with no contaminations. The tamp. Jars have started producing stones. So for everyone who says to not shake the jars is wrong. I shook half my jars at around 20% and theyre all 100% colonized and producing stones. The other half i didnt shake is only a little over 50% colonized, most likely stalling or extremely slow growing. Im going to shake all my jalisco jars for even colonization and to avoid stalling. Maybe shaking jars with stones hurts them but from what i can tell. Jars with around 20% mycelium shooken are gonna colonize evenly and still produce stones. Im gonna let the unshooken jars keep going and compare the weight of the stones after harvest.

--------------------
"Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering its a feather bed.”
― Terence McKenna

T.C.                                    Mexicube.                        P.C.            Brazilian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
Trusted Cultivator
    #24028846 - 01/21/17 06:15 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Got any pics?  My shaken CN jars are starting to form stones on the bottom but very slowly and they're tiny.

--------------------
πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„ΌπŸ„°

Helpful Threads
stonesun
Mycolorado’s Tamp Fruit Project
Tampanensis Grow with Mycolorado
bw86's Jalisco Grow

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

Re: Philosopher stones project AKA Tampanensis sclerotia [Re: Mycolorado]
    #24028872 - 01/21/17 06:31 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I havent taken any recent ones but i will soon.

--------------------
"Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering its a feather bed.”
― Terence McKenna

T.C.                                    Mexicube.                        P.C.            Brazilian

OfflineTheCyndicate
Conglomerate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outer Haven
    #24029065 - 01/21/17 08:14 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Howany times have you shaken your jars? I ask because I only shake my jars that produce stones once then I let them just sit for months.

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

Re: Philosopher stones project AKA Tampanensis sclerotia [Re: TheCyndicate]
    #24031587 - 01/22/17 07:13 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheCyndicate said:
Howany times have you shaken your jars? I ask because I only shake my jars that produce stones once then I let them just sit for months.

I shook them once when they were around 20%. I wouldnt wanna shake it after its producing stones.

--------------------
― Terence McKenna

OfflineTheCyndicate
Conglomerate
Male User Gallery

#24031631 - 01/22/17 07:27 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Yea that's my thoughts as well. I have seen people ruin stone/spawn by shaking to much. I was just curious. Here is a pic of some stone from my last ATL#7 grow.

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

#24032607 - 01/23/17 06:58 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheCyndicate said:
Yea that's my thoughts as well. I have seen people ruin stone/spawn by shaking to much. I was just curious. Here is a pic of some stone from my last ATL#7 grow.

Nice size man! And yeah i believe the stones are fragile, not the actual mycelium network. My jars recovered super fast after shaking. All my jars are producing stones too, even the 50-75% colonized jars.

--------------------
― Terence McKenna

OfflineTheCyndicate
Conglomerate
Male User Gallery

#24032709 - 01/23/17 08:27 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kalsticky said:
Quote:

TheCyndicate said:

Nice size man! And yeah i believe the stones are fragile, not the actual mycelium network. My jars recovered super fast after shaking. All my jars are producing stones too, even the 50-75% colonized jars.

Yeah I notice stone formation well before 100% colonization happens.how long do you let your stones grow before harvest? I also think the bigger the jar the better. I have observed that stones only grow along the glass of the jar and not the center of the spawn. So IMO the more serface area you have the more stone you will end up with.

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

#24032899 - 01/23/17 10:10 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

These jars are gonna sit for 6 months before i harvest. Ive heard that too but ive also read RR saying that thats not true. It grows throughout the jar. It doesent need glass. Well see when i harvest tho

--------------------
― Terence McKenna

Offlinefatmatic
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24033056 - 01/23/17 11:40 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I just checked out my jalisco bags and saw a small stone forming at the bottom of the bag. From what I read this strain is a poor stone producer but I would love to see your results from it!

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

Re: Philosopher stones project AKA Tampanensis sclerotia [Re: fatmatic]
    #24034187 - 01/23/17 07:00 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fatmatic said:
I just checked out my jalisco bags and saw a small stone forming at the bottom of the bag. From what I read this strain is a poor stone producer but I would love to see your results from it!

Ive heard that too but i added coffee to my mixture. I hear thats a stone booster. Well see

--------------------
― Terence McKenna

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

#24062159 - 02/03/17 08:09 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

My jars all have stones at different levels of growth. The picture beside the labeled picture is anothr angle of the same jar.

These are the 2nd batch of tamp. Jars. Heres the 1st

The A jars are all shaken when they were 30% colonized.

--------------------
― Terence McKenna

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #24062198 - 02/03/17 08:41 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Nice!

--------------------
πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„ΌπŸ„°

Helpful Threads
stonesun
bw86's Jalisco Grow

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

#24062321 - 02/03/17 09:53 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mycolorado said:
Nice!

Thanks man

--------------------
― Terence McKenna

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

#24065915 - 02/04/17 07:39 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Also, the 12 Jalisco jars have all germinated and are close to being fully colonized. There's no stones yet but its only been about 2 to 3 weeks.

--------------------
― Terence McKenna

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Loc: Van Isle Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #24066098 - 02/04/17 09:02 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

IME jalisco isnt great for stones but awesome for fruits

--------------------

It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn

I'm tired do me a favor

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

Re: Philosopher stones project AKA Tampanensis sclerotia [Re: cronicr]
    #24066118 - 02/04/17 09:12 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cronicr said:
IME jalisco isnt great for stones but awesome for fruits

Thats wat i heard. Whats a good substrate for them?

--------------------
― Terence McKenna

OfflinePeteyboy
SpaceWalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Trumperica! Flag
    #24066634 - 02/05/17 06:15 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

If your going for stones,  whatever you use don't use hpoo!

--------------------

*TRADE LIST* https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23855008 *TRADE LIST*

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Philosopher stones project AKA Tampanensis sclerotia [Re: Peteyboy]
    #24066787 - 02/05/17 07:56 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

From what I'm gathering, one can continue to grow the stones in CVG (without introducing fruiting) or just fruit them that way and they'll still produce more stones.  The other preferred way is to case the grain and fruit without sub.

--------------------
πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„ΌπŸ„°

Helpful Threads
stonesun
bw86's Jalisco Grow

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

#24066920 - 02/05/17 09:13 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mycolorado said:
From what I'm gathering, one can continue to grow the stones in CVG (without introducing fruiting) or just fruit them that way and they'll still produce more stones.  The other preferred way is to case the grain and fruit without sub.

Okay thanks for the tip, i might case the grains on a jar or 2 and see the results

--------------------
― Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix