Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bernie Sanders Announces Anti-Outsourcing Bill! * 1
    #23875604 -

Cornering Trump on Jobs, Sanders Announces Anti-Outsourcing Bill

Will Trump back this bill, or remain silent?  :popcorn:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bernie Sanders Announces Anti-Outsourcing Bill! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23875643 -

This would be a major change in so many industries.  I am curious how quality and price will be effected.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bernie Sanders Announces Anti-Outsourcing Bill! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23875718 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Cornering Trump on Jobs, Sanders Announces Anti-Outsourcing Bill

Will Trump back this bill, or remain silent?  :popcorn:



I didn't read the proposed bill, but he better back something like it.

Bernie needs to keep pounding the table on this issue and Trump needs to call out Congressmen that oppose it, especially Republicans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bernie Sanders Announces Anti-Outsourcing Bill! [Re: qman]
    #23875725 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help prevent HR 1528 - a draconian anti-drug bill Twirling 661 8 09/01/05 07:14 PM
by Enlil
* Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 5,401 63 11/19/06 10:14 AM
by Basilides
* South Dakota Senate passes abortion ban bill
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wilshire 19,002 82 03/01/06 08:28 PM
by gluke bastid
* Anti-Kerry Ad Misses Context, Distorts Facts fft2 636 2 07/01/04 10:21 AM
by afoaf
* Job Outsourcing
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 3,691 46 08/20/04 09:50 PM
by Evolving
* N. Korea Announces It Has Nuclear Weapons
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,756 54 02/13/05 08:27 PM
by faslimy
* Bush outsourced Alex213 398 3 09/16/05 05:47 PM
by Los_Pepes
* Coalition Launches Anti-Empire Drive SquattingMarmot 631 2 10/17/03 04:38 PM
by PsiloKitten

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
148 topic views. 3 members, 2 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.