Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: Ravus]
    #6291411 - 11/16/06 08:02 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, communism would be terrific if it wasn't for those silly hairless apes mucking it up.  :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: Veritas]
    #6291508 - 11/16/06 08:29 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

If it weren't for those silly hairless apes, there'd nothing to strive towards anyway. :wink:

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: Ravus]
    #6291549 - 11/16/06 08:37 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Good point.  :grin:  The deer and the antelope don't seem very ambitious.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6291560 - 11/16/06 08:39 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Perhaps if they were hairless? :wink:

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: Redstorm]
    #6291572 - 11/16/06 08:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, that's the problem. They have no motivation to earn money to go shopping at the Gap.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6291587 - 11/16/06 08:45 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Perhaps a nice pair of trendy slim chinos would speed the evolution process for them. Paired with a stylish designer hoodie, they wouldn't need hair on their body at all!

Vote designer clothing for wild animals in '08!

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #6291670 - 11/16/06 08:59 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I think any violent crime committed against someone can be constituted a hate crime, i cant recall anyone who shot someone out of love, hate crime legislation does nothing but hold individual cases higher then other ones, its simple discrimination and i dont see how any previous legislation is obsolete.

And like Wilshire said, Crimes should be prosecuted by motive, not because a particular individual is black or a homosexual.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #6291727 - 11/16/06 09:08 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

If the fact that a particular individual IS African American, gay, Catholic, female, etc... is the sole or primary motive for the violence perpetrated against them, then this is a different variety of hatred.

Previous legislation will not become obsolete, but it will be supplemented by additional penalties for mitigating circumstances.

This already exists in the criminal justice system. If you rob a store using a loaded gun, and you assault the clerk during the commission of your crime, you will face stiffer sentencing than you would for each of those crimes committed independent of one another.

We also consider frame of mind when we differentiate "premeditated murder" from a "crime of passion."

This is the case with Hate Crime as differentiated from other motives for violent behavior towards a stranger.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#6292692 - 11/17/06 01:31 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
I think any violent crime committed against someone can be constituted a hate crime, i cant recall anyone who shot someone out of love, hate crime legislation does nothing but hold individual cases higher then other ones, its simple discrimination and i dont see how any previous legislation is obsolete.

And like Wilshire said, Crimes should be prosecuted by motive, not because a particular individual is black or a homosexual.

Thank you, I was wating for someone to state something so fucking obvious.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
    #6292985 - 11/17/06 05:20 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:

hate crimes are prosecuted by motive. They are "hate" crimes. Hate being the operative word. one could conceivably hold th idea that hate is a motive for which hate crimes are committed.

Still those homos who pull over and solicit boys should have the utter shit beaten out of them and all their money stoled.

Not all crimes are crimes of bigotry, and that is the issue. Your government is trying to hold that all people are equal regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual disposition. A not unworthy goal. The problem arises when too much legislation is proposed and then ratified, thus making common speech and opinions a dangerous, potentially threatening experience for the person who s communicating ideas that are biased. A most ignoble sentiment is the one that censors the civilian.

And as the house becomes more and more bleeding hearted it will become harder and harder to preserve civil liberties. let us consider the nature of the beast.

The bleeding heart is the person who feels it is their duty to champion the little dog, to protect and stand up for the downtrodden and oppressed agenda. In doing this they maintain that racial slurs and fag beating all contribute to the shriveled ego that is responsible for the mire in which the downtrodden and afflicted are stuck in.

If only we could prevent people from being mean to these people, then the with the help of real people's, people who work and fight for a living, with the help of their money and our laws we can then begin to extricate these unfortunate souls from their plight.

Thus reducing the responsible man to the role of enabler often against his will and better ability to see long term significance.

Anyways, in most states its already illegal to call someone a nigger, I think,

--------------------
Asshole

Edited by nakors_junk_bag (11/17/06 05:32 AM)

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6293210 - 11/17/06 08:35 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

OK, one more time and then I am giving up on this clarification as a lost cause:

This bill does not make hate speech a crime.

"Anyways, in most states its already illegal to call someone a nigger, I think"

Incorrect.  It does, however, make the individual using the term appear to be stuck in a redneck timewarp.  :smirk:

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #6293275 - 11/17/06 08:53 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nakors_junk_bag said:

If this were true, then Dave Chappelle is in big trouble.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6293562 - 11/17/06 10:52 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Hank, FTW said:
Any of you heard the story of fat nick?

"Nick Minucci, who was on trial for beating a black man in Howard Beach, was sentenced to 15 years in prison. The Queens DA had charged Minucci with a hate crime when he repeatedly hit Glenn Moore with a baseball bat in June 2005, given Minucci's use of the "n-word," which sparked a discussion of what's in a word when jurors were selected. Minucci continued to deny racism motivated his actions, telling the court after being sentenced:

"I accept responsibility for my actions 100 percent. This had nothing to do with race. This had to do with me going to defend a friend. This was a hate crime because of Howard Beach." "

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/2006/07/17/formerly_fat_ni.php

His sentence was lengthened for uttering a word during the assault.

There's a bit more to this story than his use of the "n" word.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16722500&BRD=2731&PAG=461&dept_id=574903&rfi=6

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#6293602 - 11/17/06 11:07 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

So they were in his neighborhood to steel a car, if anything, I think fat nick did the city a service.  :smirk:

" “No,” mumbled Agostini, who is not being prosecuted for his involvement in the incident and is having a drug possession charge dropped in exchange for his cooperation with authorities and testimony against Minucci."

Wanna know what I think of Mr. Agostini's testimony against his friend?

Reading your article only makes me more upset. Did fat nick handle this the way he should have? Of course not, but if I lived in Queens and had some people in my neighborhood plotting to steel cars, I wouldn't care what race they were. If they happened to be black, so be it.

This neighborhood has a particularly bad record when it comes to whites and blacks not getting along. This case is complete bullshit.

Agostini’s father was on hand to hear his son’s testimony, drawing scowls from Maria Minucci, Nick’s mother, with each blow Frank delivered to Minucci’s defense. She whispered back at him, “ass ,” and Nick’s grandfather mouthed the word “rat” as the younger Frank left the witness stand.

SAYS WHO??!?!?!?!

I have never seen a more creative piece of writing in my life.

Your article is a joke, and only further infuriates me.

Fat nick should not have been charged with a hate crime.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6294376 - 11/17/06 04:06 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Mmm, OK, I guess I know where you are coming from now.  It's perfectly fine for "Fat Nick" to take the law into his own hands & beat someone's skull in with a baseball bat because he suspects they might be a car thief, but Hate Crime legislation is a violation of our constitutional rights.

:rolleyes:

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: gluke bastid]
    #6294493 - 11/17/06 04:50 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gluke bastid said:
Quote:

nakors_junk_bag said:

If this were true, then Dave Chappelle is in big trouble.

\
No One has pressed charges you fucking idiot!

--------------------
Asshole

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

#6294508 - 11/17/06 04:53 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
OK, one more time and then I am giving up on this clarification as a lost cause:

This bill does not make hate speech a crime.

"Anyways, in most states its already illegal to call someone a nigger, I think"

Incorrect.  It does, however, make the individual using the term appear to be stuck in a redneck timewarp.  :smirk:

Incorrect you dumbasshole, it makes the persom liable unto any warrant agry fuckface wants to have scripted against him.

Grow up and live a real life. Its not all shroomery opinion!

--------------------
Asshole

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #6294516 - 11/17/06 04:56 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Banned for three weeks for being such a potty mouth.

Phred

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: Phred]
    #6294522 - 11/17/06 04:57 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

You caught him before I could! :crankey:

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Democrat Control Means Hate Bill Will Pass [Re: Redstorm]
    #6294535 - 11/17/06 05:01 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

You snooze, you lose.

Phred

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates