Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Re: dumb things festi tour kids say [Re: Great Scott]
    #23425101 -

I enjoy it. Keep doing you bb


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dumb things festi tour kids say [Re: UncleCid] * 1
    #23425374 -

UncleCid said:
Burke Dennings said:
I've only ever been to one festival, but my favorite thing someone said to me all weekend (& simultaneously the dumbest thing I got asked) was when that 18 year old rolling kid sat next to me & asked, as a complete non-sequitur, "you ever eat an eighth of mushrooms?"  It just cracked me up because I was eating "eighths of mushrooms" before he was even born.  Idk, it was funny to me.

Also, all the slang kids use today, like when they say something like "bae is lit fam".




That last sentence gets me so much. People who say "Lit" and "Fam" piss me off so much. Like be original. They're basic. It's not funny, it's just annoying




I have no idea why people get annoyed with new slang terms.
I mean I use to because I thought it was stupid but than I kinda realized most slang is fairly retarded, it's only not "cool" because it came around after you not before.

Now I use them all with zero fucks.
I'm lit af fam, you all just jelly rachets.

Also most those slang words have been around for ages it's only recently in the last year or two that they are getting blown up in social media.


--------------------
:trippinballs: CHOOSE THIS LIFE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN :trippinballs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tour Kids splifftoter 1,089 10 08/27/04 04:38 PM
by nicechrisman
* the dumbing down of america
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 3,625 32 08/29/03 03:53 AM
by geokills
* Crystal Kids
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 11,708 32 01/12/12 05:09 PM
by Learyfan
* On Dead/Phish Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pala 1,771 8 08/13/03 08:11 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* my freinds r dumb
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,818 23 11/29/03 12:33 PM
by RunDMT
* Official Dead tour post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 10,935 60 07/02/03 12:31 PM
by Ripple
* 2nd Leg of the Tour
( 1 2 3 all )
splifftoter 4,706 46 07/07/04 06:27 PM
by iloveraving
* Ever hotbox your kids?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouInfoIt 8,691 54 10/23/08 10:40 AM
by Brainiac

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,265 topic views. 10 members, 13 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.