Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Supalemonhaze]
    #23414307 -

7/4 Pictures

   

*****************************************************************************

7/5 Pictures

Starting to see some metabolites :frown:

     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23416561 -

Might still give you something worth while. How long has this been in fruiting? Doesn't seem to have any knots so far from what I can tell from the pics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Supalemonhaze]
    #23416779 -

Where's hybrid now... Does it look healthy still? Or is it just a little bit of overlay :rolleyes:


--------------------
AMU Q&A

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: SloppyJoseph]
    #23416802 -

SloppyJoseph said:
Where's hybrid now... Does it look healthy still? Or is it just a little bit of overlay :rolleyes:



Cubes don't get overlay. Just remove that word from your lexicon. RR claimed he saw it only twice, I doubt any of us will ever see true overlay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Munchauzen]
    #23416810 -

.... Come on Munch, that was obvious sarcasm.


--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola
Jokes are funny until they're about you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Inocuole]
    #23416968 -

Not according to hybrid :cookiemonster: He's a pro on overlay. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Inocuole]
    #23417008 -

Poe's law :suckit:

I can't keep up with these threads...

Edited by Munchauzen (07/06/16 01:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Munchauzen]
    #23417180 -

:lmafo:


--------------------
Shrooming Is Of The Essence


Rest In Peace Dankington

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Munchauzen]
    #23417183 -

7/6 Pictures

I came in from this weekend with some sadness since I saw no progress. I thought things were pretty bleak and expected to go to a new grow pretty soon.

Then today came! I see some beautiful pins! (Pic 2 and 5) I'm looking forward to the next 24 to 48 hours to see what is going to be of this possible first flush. I'm going to take care of this baby and hopefully get so great results!

I also noticed the start of some of what I think is mold. (Pic 3, kind of hard to see the difference from the metabolites [Pic 4] but i assure you it is more of a green tint) :frown: I know it is inevitable for the mold to not overtake my tub, but can I do anything to slow it down? I know H2O2 can do something, I just cant remember what its use is (Like only for bacteria or whatnot) and im not trying to douse my tub in peroxide when it could possibly do nothing or hurt it. Thanks everyone and expect many more pics in the next week or so.
(Probably 1 picture dump every day around when I get home from work)


       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23417206 -

We told you :dancer:

how does it feel being a father :evil2:

And i don't see any mold, maybe someone else could come and identify if there is, cus i only see some strands of polyfil on the sub in pic 3


--------------------
Shrooming Is Of The Essence


Rest In Peace Dankington

Edited by Teemo 6T3 (07/06/16 02:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Teemo 6T3]
    #23417211 -

Teemo 6T3 said:
We told you :dancer:

how does it feel being a father :evil2:

And i don't see any mold, maybe someone else could come and identify if there is, cus i only see some strands of polyfil on the sub in pic 3



It feels great haha. I always believed what you all were telling me (Except for Hybrid) but I was just kinda losing faith in myself. All of the positive words really kept my spirits high and I appreciate the support!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23417227 -

It's not mold, just the bacteria we've been talking about showing a little more aggressively. But (knock on wood) once pins show you have a great chance of pulling a flush now before any serious contamination happens. Nice work, Dude. :super: You've been good with misting and keeping the conditions right it seems like.


--------------------
AMU Q&A

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: SloppyJoseph]
    #23417260 -

It could just be the more aggressive bacteria, it just seemed like more of a green tint in person and not on camera. Please ignore my super aggressive 99% casing 1% polyfill setup lol.
Ill leave it to the people that know what they're talking about to say what it actually is though. :grin:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23417271 -

Bacteria can cause mycelium to produce yellow metabolites, and in certain situations mycelium bruises blue.  So uh, if you've taken any art classes in your life, you probably know what they'd look like together in the same place.  About like that really.  My vote is still on bacteria, I don't see anything else going on yet.


--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola
Jokes are funny until they're about you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Inocuole] * 1
    #23417376 -

Grab the peroxide, pour it down the toilet. You'll thank yourself later. If you ever get cobweb mold, chances are you were not allowing enough FAE in. Prevention is better than cure, h202 has about 0 uses in mycology. Proper FAE is the best at preventing cobweb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Supalemonhaze]
    #23417418 -

Supalemonhaze said:
Prevention is better than cure,




dude, this. 100% true.


--------------------
-The wise man never stops seeking knowledge.


-I wanna feel the change consume me, feel the outside turning in. I wanna feel the metamorphosis and cleansing I've endured within.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: mupetmower]
    #23426072 -

7/8 Pictures

Things seem to be going slower than I expected, but other than that everything seems to be going well. I need to adjust the polyfill and I just came to realize I have a huge problem with my lid that I have a fix for.

I realized the pivotal problem in my tub. The top has vents in it that circumvent the polyfill. My next day will show my fix. Also I saw my polyfill was a mess, I tightened it up on bottom and mad the top thin but still good.

       

*****************************************************************************

7/9 Pictures

I put plastic wrap over the top of the tub after I misted what looked like a dry casing. I can already see humidity on top of the tub collecting and can't wait to see what comes of this new idea. I really should have thought of this a long time ago but it hadn't crossed my mind till last night. Hopefully things will be looking up after these next 12 to 24 hours!

   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23426093 -

Looking good bro! :thumbup:


--------------------
Shrooming Is Of The Essence


Rest In Peace Dankington

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Teemo 6T3]
    #23426113 -

Quote:
I can already see humidity on top of the tub collecting



What you are seeing is condensation and it's not an indication of humidity. It's just an indication that the inside of the tub is warmer than the room temp.

Just like how a cold drink will become sweaty once you take it out of the fridge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Supalemonhaze]
    #23426127 -

there's nothing wrong with a little air exchange coming through the sides of the lid.
polyfil is only an adjuster, it doesnt filter air in any way.

your major problem is bacteria covering the entire pinning surface. not air coming in through the imperfect lid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First grow PE "fat cake grow" with a pic of some pins rabiddoggy 1,020 10 03/05/18 10:23 PM
by rabiddoggy
* New Pictures of the PESA
( 1 2 all )
bluhoney 7,776 34 05/24/01 06:58 AM
by bluhoney
* Re: Shut up and grow! Tec-9 2,386 11 04/19/01 06:42 AM
by dbs_mother
* Re: finally gonna grow my own but need help on what to purchase Anonymous 3,338 18 01/04/00 06:29 PM
by Anonymous
* Pictures: Does this look right? LostMetropolis 976 9 08/02/03 11:11 PM
by LostMetropolis
* Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! DatDaNK420 3,581 15 07/18/03 05:02 AM
by charvo
* Growing Substrate Abudiwa 1,023 1 09/13/01 10:46 PM
by jonnyshaggs420
* Bulk Growing AlphaWave 4,984 3 10/22/01 05:02 PM
by phrozendata

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
8,555 topic views. 19 members, 81 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.