Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes!
    #1723922 - 07/17/03 02:58 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Ok well I Kindda got 2 questions, 1st is i order plantasia mystery strain has anyone tried this strain b4? I was going to go with the b+ but I see all strains as the same. There is barely any information about this strain, and I need something that provides large yeilds, and is easy to grow. Thats why I went with the EQ, but this is day 19 since I birthed them(no dunk by the way) and they still have not pinned. They have furry almost cotton like raised patches of growth some almost seem like balls. They have had these since day 5 but they seemed to get larger in area. Here are some pictures below of the lil sons of bitches. I ordered 1 PM syringe and right now I am using the honey tek to make some more mycelium syringes of this EQ. I got a mycelium syringe by accident and he let me keep it and sent me a spore syringe so I figured I'd put it to use. So I used the one he sent by accident and did 12 jars. I am still deciding how to grow the next time because I got the pftek down its just not growing fruits, I am ready to move on to something more worth while if you know what I mean. Thank you all for your help and here are the pictures of my stubborn bitch ass little cakes. The last cake its hard to see cuz my cam sucks balls, but is bruising i believe a light blueish gray some of the cakes have this from me handling them. The 3rd pic is of some balls of furry mycelium which all the cakes have some are really large like the size of a nickle some pop out like a ball.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: DatDaNK420]
    #1723934 - 07/17/03 03:03 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

They look a bit dry. How do you maintain humidity?

I?d say case them (a part or all of them).

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Loc: Dragon's Den
Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: Anno]
    #1724005 - 07/17/03 04:07 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

WOW That sux they all are being a pain in the ass

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: Psilocybin_monkey]
    #1724073 - 07/17/03 05:08 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Perlite is how the are humidified. And I don't think they are dry but I am dunking one 24 hours in da frig to see if that helps at all. ONly time will tell.

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Loc: In The Hand Of The World
Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: DatDaNK420]
    #1724111 - 07/17/03 05:50 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

well dude i had a similar problem once and i just did like Anno said CASE them bitch's,i used perlite and i hate that stuff.i'm not sure if perlite can get the hunidity up to 95 or 100% maybe, my gauge top out at 89% i couldn't rly tell i'm sure it's up there close thou.casing is way better man you have incubate it some more 3-5 days maybe longer for biger casing,depends how much spawn you use i guess.most of time casings will pin in a week after you put them in the fruiter.so the time of waiting is about the same you just better yeilds from casings.try it

--------------------

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: charvo]
    #1724407 - 07/17/03 09:53 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Every time you post, I keep saying the same thing. Mist them (in the air and on the vermiculite when it?s dry), then wait. Humidity gauges are notorious for being wrong. Do not rely on them unless calibrated. I also say go for the casing idea, perhaps you will have better luck.

The cakes need as much humidity as possible, especially when dry. Another thing for you to try is take a cake and set it right on the perlite. Normally I would say no to this practice, but in your case the cakes may actually use the extra water instead of becoming water logged.

But if you only take one lesson home tonight, it should be:
MIST THEM! and Keep the vermiculite moist!

--------------------
To give is to live...

OfflineHannibal88
Aryan Psychonaut
Loc: farfromvalhalla
Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: ATWAR]
    #1724410 - 07/17/03 09:56 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Just spray the shit out of the chamber, especially if you live in a dry climate. It's difficult to get too much humidity (although crystallization of mycelium is a sign of that), but it's easy to get the cakes too dry.

And next time, DUNK THEM!!! It does wonders.

No other suggestions.

Offlinekhufu
Stranger
Male

Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: Hannibal88]
    #1724457 - 07/17/03 10:21 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Haha, I just love the topic title :smile:

Offlinelemunhed
The hustler'shustler

Loc: Ur moms house
Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: khufu]
    #1724477 - 07/17/03 10:28 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Dunk all of them, they do look a little dry. That looks like a HUGE hyphal knot on the side of one, I bet it will turn into a giant mushroom. That's a long time to wait for EQ's but if your humidity is down, or your terrarium conditions aren't upto par then it could take that long. Don't give up waiting, I have to wait for my shit to pin all the time.

--------------------
You're pompeius, aren't you? I'll make a pompeian of you unless you hold your toungue!

-Tiberius Claudius Nero

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: lemunhed]
    #1724574 - 07/17/03 11:17 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

here's what i do, pick them up in your hand and squezze them as hard as you can.then throw it on the ground and stomp on it and scream JUST FUCKING PIN YOU COCK SUCKING SLUT HORR BAG.

LOL

--------------------

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
    #1726265 - 07/17/03 09:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

<Every time you post, I keep saying the same thing. Mist them (in the air and on the vermiculite when it?s dry)> Well then stop posting cuz i have done all that already. I'm sorry I'm worried wouldnt you be.

InvisibleGestaltAssault
Sam Kohui (c)

Loc: Here-->[x]
    #1726290 - 07/17/03 09:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

charvo said:
here's what i do, pick them up in your hand and squezze them as hard as you can.then throw it on the ground and stomp on it and scream JUST FUCKING PIN YOU COCK SUCKING SLUT HORR BAG.

LOL

naw...just do that to one cake and tell the rest of them:

SEE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO PUNK ASS CAKES THAT DON'T WANT TO FRUIT!!! SO START FRUITING OR ELSE YOU'LL JOIN YOUR BUDDY ON THE FLOOR HERE!!!  :lol:

--------------------

i dont cultivate...i just post pictures, spread knowledge, and give advice
my brain's illegal because it contains DMT in the pineal gland, and so does your brain and everyone elses
the name's GestaltAssault not Get Us A Slut

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: GestaltAssault]
    #1726296 - 07/17/03 09:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Be nice to them, and ask them to fruit politely. Tell them you will spread their spores for them if they give you big fruits. I say case them as well.

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: shakta]
    #1726311 - 07/17/03 09:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'm leaning towards charvo's thought. lol

--------------------

InvisibleKlingonFromUranus
enthusiast

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: LikwidDrawp]
    #1726349 - 07/17/03 09:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"They have furry almost cotton like raised patches of growth some almost seem like balls."

Bro, this sounds like you're describing hyphal knots to me which turn into pins in a matter of a few days. You said that they seem to be growing in area, and that may or may not be fluffy myc growing from excess humidity (or poss a revert back to 'vegetative' state).

The last time my friend had a problem with fruiting as well. He/she introduced the casings to temperatures around 72-74F, high humidity, air exchange, and light. After a couple weeks no pins, and it seemed as if the casing never left the vegetative state. He/she lowered the temp to 68 and the casings pinned a few days later. It's possible that because it's summer time and the weather is hot, it might be harder to manipulate the fruiting temps enough to force pinning as ambient temperatures stay in the upper 70's at all times in my area and higher almost everywhere else. Check your thermometer regularly and make sure your temps are LOW enough to force pinning during these hotter times. Good luck!

--------------------

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Re: Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! [Re: GestaltAssault]
    #1727065 - 07/18/03 05:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

SEE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO PUNK ASS CAKES THAT DON'T WANT TO FRUIT!!! SO START FRUITING OR ELSE YOU'LL JOIN YOUR BUDDY ON THE FLOOR HERE!!!  :lol:
[/quote

i just gave up cold shocking,the scar the pins out of them tek sounds good.LOL

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag